PDA

View Full Version : MP Rodimus

jena
31st July 2011, 09:11 AM
I live too far from any TRU stores to pick one up myself, so would someone be willing to grab one for me? If you're in Adelaide I'd be able to pick it up from you sometime in August or September if you could hang on to it for me, otherwise I'll pay for postage from anywhere in AUS. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out! :D

KillinSpoon
31st July 2011, 02:06 PM
Is there anyway you would be able to do a possible meetup in the city? If so, when they start popping up around VIC surely someone will be able to help you out.

jena
31st July 2011, 03:17 PM
Is there anyway you would be able to do a possible meetup in the city? If so, when they start popping up around VIC surely someone will be able to help you out.

Sadly I'm 6 hours away from Melbourne and I don't think I'll be in melb any time soon. I'm more than happy to pay all postage costs though.

loophole
31st July 2011, 05:29 PM
i might be able to help out but it will be a good couple of weeks until i will be able to grab one

jena
31st July 2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks for offering. 1AZRAEL1 might be able to get me one on Friday, it was discussed in another thread so I better mention that here.

jena
3rd August 2011, 11:07 AM
Bumping this up again, anyone in Melbourne to Adelaide able to help?

Demonac
3rd August 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm in the western suburbs of Melb, and I've got 1 for you if you want.
They only had 4 left at Highpoint.
2 after I grabbed these.

1AZRAEL1
3rd August 2011, 11:39 AM
I'd suggest Jena that you take Demonac's offer, he has one secured. I can't guarantee that I will find one on Friday.

jena
3rd August 2011, 12:36 PM
I'm in the western suburbs of Melb, and I've got 1 for you if you want.
They only had 4 left at Highpoint.
2 after I grabbed these.

Fantastic! I was starting to lose hope in getting one. Did you purchase an extra one?

jena
3rd August 2011, 12:38 PM
I'd suggest Jena that you take Demonac's offer, he has one secured. I can't guarantee that I will find one on Friday.

Thank you very much for your offer, I really do appreciate it. Sometimes it's very difficult being a collector whilst living so far from a city.

1AZRAEL1
5th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Hey Jena, did you manage to secure one from Demonac, or someone in Melbourne?

primatives
7th August 2011, 05:06 PM
if anyone in melb finds a spare can they grab one for me please just pm me thanks!