PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2008 City Commander Upgrade Set

Zippo
3rd August 2011, 07:48 AM
Right, time to let the second un-offical transformer item I have in my collection find a new home.
That item (as per the thread title) is the 2008 release of the Fansproject City Commander Armour, sealed in box. This armour turns Classics Magnus (sold in the two pack with Skywarp) from a boring white repaint of Classics Prime, into a Classics version of Ultra Magnus.

-- this is the first release of the armour WITHOUT the extra gun and missle pods that made it into the second release in 2009

A very nice set, and its a shame to let it go .. but needs must and all that.

Price $220AU - yes that is a lot, but trying to find one now is really hard.
Payment via Paypal prefered but if you really want, I may be able to find a AU bank account for the money to be deposited into. (No guarantees howver)
Postage will be $15AU for Airmail via New Zealand Post

I am posting this on another forum, and incase demand is there for the figure I will be using time codes to determine who got there first.
Please do post in the thread if you are interested (do not PM)

If pictures are required I shall take a few today.

NOTE: Classics Magnus IS NOT INCLUDED

UPDATE: Trade List
Right, in order to maybe trade this than sell (as I may be overpricing this item),
I am interested in any of the following Fansproject items - must be MISB: Causality Warcry, Causality Flameblast, Causality Thundershred, G3 Trailer, Warbot Defender
I am also interested in the following Takara-Tomy products - must be MISB: Masterpiece MP-1B Convoy Black Edition, Masterpiece MP4S Convoy Sleep Edition, MP-9 Masterpeice Rodimus Convoy, MP-9B Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy Black Edition, MP-10 Convoy Version 2, USA Edition Masterpiece Starscream, Galaxy Force Primus, 2010 Unicron, 2010 Primus, Henkei! Thundercracker, Henkei! Skywarp, Henkei! Wildrider.
I am also interested in the following Hasbro products - must be MISB: Masterpiece Grimlock, Universe 2.0 Hardhead, Universe 2.0 Skyfall.

This is not a complete wish list, but are some expensive/hard to find items that I am unable to purchase on my own.

Zippo
4th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Overpriced or everyone who wants has one already

Working on a list of possible trade items as well.

EDIT: Tradelist in the first thread

ispayks
4th August 2011, 01:16 PM
Overpriced or everyone who wants has one already

Working on a list of possible trade items as well.

Want one but too poor to get it now. If you want to trade it with an E-hobby Anime Streak plus cash adjustment I would take it (depending on the cash adjustment of course). Thanks!

Just for comparison I was watching this one last week.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230649771533&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_993wt_932

Zippo
4th August 2011, 05:03 PM
Hey, I already have Anime Streak, so I have to pass on the offer.

Zippo
4th August 2011, 05:16 PM
After looking at completed auctions, I have reduced the asking price.
Sadly this is as low as I can go for this item as it cost me very close to my asking price. (blame bad exchange rates at the time of purchase)

Zippo
9th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Bump for this.
I am unemployed and need to sell.