PDA

View Full Version : (Maybe) PE- eject/rewind for sale.

mentok27
5th August 2011, 09:46 AM
I picked these little guys up upon initial release at which point I had no interest in the sun/night and Magnus backpack but now I want the rest of the gear that makes up the "ultimate form" set...

I'll probably pick up the full set which would double up my eject/rewind. Keen to sell one of my sets if that happens.

Thinking $45+shipping for the pair.... Either the ones on hand now or the MISB ones when I get them in.

Edit - just place ultimate form order. Won't ship till mid september though.

1AZRAEL1
5th August 2011, 10:45 AM
I'll take the set :) if you can wait for payment for at least 2 weeks (damn fortnitely pay lol)

mentok27
5th August 2011, 10:54 AM
I'll take the set :) if you can wait for payment for at least 2 weeks (damn fortnitely pay lol)

No worries mate, I'll consider them sold.

Did you want the MISB ones or the on hand ones? MISB won't get here to late September probably... As far as I know each bot still comes in it's own box with the ultimate form set.

I've kept all the packaging and inserts from te ones I already have anyway so they're quite complete if your not keen on waiting

1AZRAEL1
5th August 2011, 11:08 AM
I can wait. I'll have more money in the coming months than what I have now, so if it's cool with you, I can wait.

Hursticon
7th August 2011, 02:38 AM
Damn, wouldn't mind getting a pair of these guys. :o