PDA

View Full Version : takara stamp on trainbot kaen

heretic2010
5th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Does anyone know where the takara stamp is located on the trainbot Kaen? I cant seem to find it on him, whereas the others all have the takara stamp on them.

Thanks

griffin
5th August 2011, 04:14 PM
On Kaen (http://www.tfu.info/1987/Cybertron/Kaen/kaen.htm), its on the back-pack section that has the raiden head inside. When you take off that backpack, flip open the black wheel bit and it is on the grey plastic underneath.

heretic2010
5th August 2011, 04:47 PM
thanks griffin

kup
5th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Raiden...my unreachable grail..

Skullcruncher
5th August 2011, 10:09 PM

Save up Kup, you can do it! :D

liegeprime
6th August 2011, 06:40 AM

You can kup, if not the giftset, there's individuals on evilbay - quite pricy though for each piece....hmmm wonder if Takara will do an Encore one?

kup
6th August 2011, 09:15 AM
You can kup, if not the giftset, there's individuals on evilbay - quite pricy though for each piece....hmmm wonder if Takara will do an Encore one?

I can't justify $1000-$2000 on a set on ebay even if I can afford it.

Skullcruncher
6th August 2011, 12:08 PM

Lookout for private sales...I couldn't justify that much either... but I'm just not down with flying trains...:D

heroic_decepticon
6th August 2011, 01:34 PM

Wow, is Raiden so expensive nowadays?

PrimulArchangel
6th August 2011, 03:44 PM
I got a really high quality KO years ago before the mold was over used and all the detailed blurred out like on the newest KOs. I hope one day to get the real deal though.

kup
7th August 2011, 09:04 AM
Wow, is Raiden so expensive nowadays?

At least those are the prices that I see on Ebay.

heroic_decepticon
8th August 2011, 01:24 AM
At least those are the prices that I see on Ebay.

Ah, I see what you mean. Quite expensive yes.

I do have a friend here who is selling off his Pre-Transformers MIB, complete, unused, individual boxed Raiden set for cheaper than eBay prices if any one is interested.

This set has actual train tracks, diaclone drivers and also 'shootable' Raiden fists

bruticus
8th August 2011, 12:44 PM
I do have a friend here who is selling off his Pre-Transformers MIB, complete, unused, individual boxed Raiden set for cheaper than eBay prices if any one is interested.

This set has actual train tracks, diaclone drivers and also 'shootable' Raiden fists
yeah i have to agree, i have a diaclone set too (thanks to KC99). the diaclone raiden is far better value with all the extras that it comes with.

heroic_decepticon
9th August 2011, 12:02 AM
yeah i have to agree, i have a diaclone set too (thanks to KC99). the diaclone raiden is far better value with all the extras that it comes with.

I'd agree with you, just that I prefer the TF version cos I'm a box nerd.... Heh