PDA

View Full Version : Paypal

blackoptimus
6th August 2011, 11:22 PM
Hey guys I'm just wondering. I just moved $100 from my paypal account into my Bank account. Should the money be there by tomorrow morning?

UltraMarginal
6th August 2011, 11:34 PM
Hey guys I'm just wondering. I just moved $100 from my paypal account into my Bank account. Should the money be there by tomorrow morning?

Given it's the weekend I can't say for sure. I'd suggest monday at the earliest.

blackoptimus
7th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Is there a way to cancel the transaction?

Given it's the weekend I can't say for sure. I'd suggest monday at the earliest.

Hursticon
7th August 2011, 01:34 AM
My understanding is that it takes a minimum of 3 business days to clear into one's account, so all I can say is patience... :o

Zippo
7th August 2011, 03:56 AM
The connections PayPal has with New Zealand are weaker than those with Australia, but whenever I have done a movement of funds from PayPal to my back account it lets you know when the funds will arrived before you finalize the transaction.

And once its done, no turning back. You just need to wait.

blackoptimus
7th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Ok, thanks for the help guys.

The connections PayPal has with New Zealand are weaker than those with Australia, but whenever I have done a movement of funds from PayPal to my back account it lets you know when the funds will arrived before you finalize the transaction.

And once its done, no turning back. You just need to wait.

SMHFConvoy
7th August 2011, 04:36 PM
Yep you've got to wait. Also be aware of when Paypal offers new transaction services. I've been burned like that before and because of that I don't use it much anymore.

blackoptimus
7th August 2011, 04:50 PM
Burned? You mean ripped of or scammed?

Yep you've got to wait. Also be aware of when Paypal offers new transaction services. I've been burned like that before and because of that I don't use it much anymore.

jena
7th August 2011, 06:00 PM
It takes 3 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account and I've moved hundreds before and never had any problems.