PDA

View Full Version : Reprolabels.com Run

Iacon's Demise
12th August 2011, 10:08 AM
Howdy Transfans,

I was thinking of doing a Reprolabels run say Mid September....
I have visted their site and they are even doing the Legends series transformers

http://reprolabels.com/Legends/

Just Wanted to know if anyone else wanted in on it. If so add your name to the list ! **Only an interest stage right now**

List

Iacon's Demise

Sleeve
12th August 2011, 11:59 AM
I'm interested in picking up a couple of sheets.

1orion2many
12th August 2011, 12:26 PM
Need a sheet for Metrotitan so I might be in;)

Iacon's Demise
12th August 2011, 12:30 PM
well it's for early/mid september so write down what you are after..

so far I have nearly $60 myself

These guys even sell the Hologram Autobot/Decepticon Sticker sheets !

1orion2many
12th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Metrotitan
Superion
$26.00 each I think, this is still a tentative, let me know when your ready to order, If I have the money at the time I'm in:o

KillinSpoon
12th August 2011, 02:53 PM
I may pigyback this also.
I'm potentially after Music Label Soundwave, Seeker stickers(maybe, I don't really want to ruin them....), Wreckgar and Wheeljack.

UltraMarginal
12th August 2011, 03:21 PM
tentative interest at the moment,
I have a spare alternaters Jazz in need of some sticker love

mentok27
12th August 2011, 05:00 PM
my Shopping cart at Reprolabels is currently $201USD..... i might just place my own order.... lol

loophole
12th August 2011, 05:43 PM
postage is only $3 dollars so by the timer one person gets it and then posts it out to everybody else you probably wont save much if anything at all just thought i would let you guys know

mentok27
12th August 2011, 05:58 PM
postage is only $3 dollars so by the timer one person gets it and then posts it out to everybody else you probably wont save much if anything at all just thought i would let you guys know

yeah.... i was gonna mention that as well.

tjparkside
12th August 2011, 06:47 PM
i am interested! :D

valkyrie_76
12th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Metrotitan
Superion
$26.00 each I think, this is still a tentative, let me know when your ready to order, If I have the money at the time I'm in:o

If you want old man, wait till I do one and it can hitch a ride with my stuff. Wont be for awhile so you have plenty of time to save those pennies there Pops :D:D

Iacon's Demise
13th August 2011, 09:24 AM
again as mentioned before i was planning for a mid September run..gives fellow bots time to save and time to research what they need :)

Oh and thanks for the heads up about the shipping. I would tackle it as my way of saying thanks for shopping with Iacon's Demise :)

Reflector
15th August 2011, 09:30 AM
ill def grab a Sky Lynx set. Possibly more after i have a scout about my figures.

1orion2many
15th August 2011, 10:24 AM
If you want old man, wait till I do one and it can hitch a ride with my stuff. Wont be for awhile so you have plenty of time to save those pennies there Pops :D:D

Ok pretty boy I'll piggy back with you:p:D

Iacon's Demise
3rd September 2011, 04:39 PM
Hey fellow bots...i am starting to make a list of reprolabels i want so for those interested...get Thundercracking !

When you have completed your list, please pm me what you want, how much is needed and i shall reply giving paypal details.

When everyone has sent their details, i shall make said order happen !

Iacon's Demise
9th September 2011, 07:46 AM
Cut off date is the 15th September...an order will be placed regardless

canofwhoopass_87
15th September 2011, 09:07 AM
Just reiterating an aforementioned comment - international shipping for individual orders is only $2-3. Never purchased reprolabels before, but from memory one of their marketing "ploys" was something along the lines of "buy as many as you want and only pay $2 shipping".

Doesn't really make sense doing a group order for reprolabels does it :confused:

Iacon's Demise
15th September 2011, 12:54 PM
You guys do have a point...I say go solo

mentok27
21st September 2011, 05:43 PM
my $200+ reprolabels order arrived yesterday... so many stickers! G3 trailer, City Commander, 3 KO rainmakers, red alert, Prowl and sunstreaker got there bling on last night but thats only 1/4 of what I got!!