PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Toys Alpha Trion

rampagesss
13th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Just when you thought they couldn't make anything worse then the Arcee figure they make Alpha Trion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZdxyCwyII&feature=player_embedded

ChlorHex
13th August 2011, 10:17 PM
Looks like an action master... would have suited the 80's but not in these times.
I think it's a little lame...

kup
13th August 2011, 10:53 PM
Lame.

If it was fairly cheap and a kind of 'Action Master' tribute, it may have passed but I seriously doubt that's the intention. Even so, it looks rather poor.

canofwhoopass_87
15th August 2011, 08:33 AM
Aww man that's a major fizzler. Got excited when I saw the thread title too :(

TF76
15th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah that is pretty crap. :(

Lord_Zed
15th August 2011, 11:11 PM
I've yet to see an Impossible Toys release that I've liked, and this one lowers the bar even further.

bruticus
16th August 2011, 02:53 AM
I've yet to see an Impossible Toys release that I've liked, and this one lowers the bar even further.
i thought impossible toys did pretty well on their quintessons and the micro sized spike and sparkplug figures! but yes you are right... this alpha trion is shocking compared to what has been coming out of the other 3rd party garages...

reillyd
16th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Yes, clearly very lame. And its totally to scale with lame G1 Arcee, and
te lame G1 Quintessons. And I'm totally going to buy one to complete my
shelf of G1 awesomeness (ducks for cover!)

Lord_Zed
16th August 2011, 07:16 PM
i thought impossible toys did pretty well on their quintessons and the micro sized spike and sparkplug figures! but yes you are right... this alpha trion is shocking compared to what has been coming out of the other 3rd party garages...

I haven't seen the human figures, but I haven't been impressed by the Quintessons. To me they look a bit rubbery, and the paint apps and sculpting don't seem great, this all most evident in the death mask face that is supposed to be the most menacing of the Quintesson faces but instead thanks to sculpt and paint apps ends up the goofy face.

That's just my 2 cents, they do look much better than this Alpha Trion though.