PDA

View Full Version : Just another Man-E-Monday

kurdt_the_goat
15th August 2011, 11:25 PM
So who's getting what? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI) I'm hoping we can keep the MOTU threads on OTCA spoiler free as to Man-E's mysterious secret accessory until everyone's got him!

The Bundle Page (http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.8861799909) is also listing Beast Man, Megator and Gygor for those interested!

Robzy
16th August 2011, 02:04 AM
I got my Man-e.

Painless! Took me about 20 seconds; yay!

kurdt_the_goat
16th August 2011, 02:35 AM
Me too! In and out without fuss.

kup
16th August 2011, 12:24 PM
Got mine, I had a few WSODs but not too bad. Overall it was about 5 minutes.

I have only been ordering 1 figure each in the last couple of sales. Not sure what will be next.

Tallestblue
16th August 2011, 02:33 PM
As my paydays aren't matching up wit Matty Sale days I'm resorting to big bad toy store to get this guy. Which actually stings as the cahrge an extra 14 bucks on top of Matty's 20 AND then charge shipping. Tho hopefully they have Queen Marlena in stock buy friday for some combined shipping....

Krayt
17th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Found out the extra and just had to order one.... hehehe

Tallestblue
19th August 2011, 11:48 PM
So enraged at Digital River. the site says Man-e is "Almost Gone" when it's sold out.
If I could call and Demand an exchange stock figure i would.

Tetsuwan Convoy
20th August 2011, 02:05 PM
So enraged at Digital River. the site says Man-e is "Almost Gone" when it's sold out.

Seems to be that there are many issues with DR on the boards over there. yet another reason to avoid the subscription I think. I f Mattel got there act together they would ahve a heap of fans on board and MOTU could become quite popular, but it appeards they don't want to offer decent service or bother with customers that much.

Krayt
20th August 2011, 08:58 PM

When did you look? I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing for days, and so i saw the page said sold out about lunchtime on Friday.

So I bought during "Almost gone", and got my shipping confirmation friday too