PDA

View Full Version : Bibyco.com.au feedback

autobreadticon
19th May 2008, 04:50 PM
Hay does any1 want to get some stuff , the shipping prices are goods and the product prices are fair , similar to waht you would pay in retail

Pulse
19th May 2008, 05:53 PM
I would seriously recommend against purchasing anything from Bibyco.

They regularly screw up orders, they hardly ever reply to your emails (don't even bother expecting a return phone call) while prices for their newer stuff is massively marked up.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of unhappy former customers around this board who wouldn't hesitate to point you in the direction of another online store.

autobreadticon
19th May 2008, 06:02 PM
i am only really after some cybertron figures :(
it will be a small order .

iceburn
19th May 2008, 06:35 PM
I would seriously recommend against purchasing anything from Bibyco.

They regularly screw up orders, they hardly ever reply to your emails (don't even bother expecting a return phone call) while prices for their newer stuff is massively marked up.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of unhappy former customers around this board who wouldn't hesitate to point you in the direction of another online store.

+1 Bibyco has messed up orders. You simply get s**t from them.
Moreover, they never refund your money but gives up 10% on next purchase which means you'll get more s**t from them
Ask JuzMel what happen to her order. I've order once and that's it.
I've wanted a legends too and decided to combine with Mel and they ended up giving her the wrong hotshot legends.
Mel asked to exchange but they refused...

so think twice...if you really want it. take the risk..

autobreadticon
19th May 2008, 06:59 PM
:( i never doubt the wisdom of my fellow ozformers, oh well to cybertron legends

Convoy
24th July 2009, 12:57 AM
:( i never doubt the wisdom of my fellow ozformers, oh well to cybertron legends

I have just come across your post and just wanted to add that I have been buying things from BibyCo for about 5 years on and off and in that time I have had no problems with my orders. The only negative I can think of is that some of my orders have been slow to ship.

griffin
24th July 2009, 08:39 AM
I only ever ordered from them once, because they got my order wrong. It was a present for someone's young kid, and that sort of mistake meant not risking them again.

Deceptic_Optic
24th July 2009, 08:42 AM
lucky i red this, i was just goin to order some stuff, now im a bit hesitant?

roller
24th July 2009, 10:11 AM
, now im a bit hesitant?

i don't know

autobreadticon
24th July 2009, 12:36 PM
wow good ole Bread, legends really sux :D , I moved on to bigger and better Takara stuff now LOL

JuzMel
24th July 2009, 01:48 PM
I actually dealt with them a few times before the mess-up on Icy's order and they were pretty ok. Only thing is they don't really pack the toys carefully which could result in some damaged boxes. I just had a look at their website again and noted that a lot of their toy prices have gone up - some ridiculously.

kup
25th March 2012, 02:14 AM
I ordered a couple of non-TF items from their store on the 15th and they said they had shipped them on the 20th of March. I am yet to receive them which is very worrying as it is just shipment within the local NSW area. I had interstate stuff (and even stuff from RK) come in quicker than this.

Before I made the order, I asked them to confirm stock availability twice so I hope they are not pulling a dodgy on me and stalling. Normally when something local takes this long to arrive is because it was never sent to begin with.

I hope that it is just an unusual delay but given what I have recently read on this thread, it could end up in being another bad experience.

liegeprime
25th March 2012, 09:47 AM
I used to buy from them in the early days of me discovering ebay (2005-6 - I know im lame heheheh) but when I discovered that my email has been sent a couple of spams with their letterhead used I knew there was something wrong and their systems could be infected or hacked so I didn't order from them again and risk my bank details hacked. Didn't have any problems with my orders since I only got like 2-3 orders from them. But yeah a delay is not something I experienced. I can't believe they're still in business :rolleyes: coz the last time ,years ago, that I had a gander at their site their stock was pretty abysmal TF wise.