PDA

View Full Version : batmobiles

Autocon
26th August 2011, 12:18 AM
There is a store in Perth that has bat mobiles for $20. There is the new cycle, normal bat car, enforcer car?, and trailer with boat. They are slightly larger than normal hot wheels cars. They are branded as hot wheels.

They also have a 3pc box set with 60s car, sidecar cycle and bat girl cycle. They are slightly smaller than hot wheels cars I think.

Then there are two model kits, 60s car and 60s boat.

Hursticon
26th August 2011, 09:53 AM
Does anyone remember how popular those '89 Diecast Batmobiles, from the 1st Tim Burton film, were? :D
Man I love that model of the Batmobile :cool:, but I was never lucky enough as a kid to ever get one of those toys... Not until like 2-3 years later, second hand, and the fad had well and truly gone... :o

rampagesss
26th August 2011, 10:55 AM
Does anyone remember how popular those '89 Diecast Batmobiles, from the 1st Tim Burton film, were? :D
Man I love that model of the Batmobile :cool:, but I was never lucky enough as a kid to ever get one of those toys... Not until like 2-3 years later, second hand, and the fad had well and truly gone... :o

lol was just looking them up on ebay not to long ago :D

kristofferrer
26th August 2011, 03:39 PM
i'm still looking for the spray on shark repellent found in the bat-copter.

Autocon
26th August 2011, 03:54 PM
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt287/tfmovie2009/batcar.jpg

here they are

loophole
26th August 2011, 05:18 PM
nothing can beat the Batmobile from the animated series though

and totally off subject i want that penguin puppet from the pic above

Tetsuwan Convoy
11th October 2011, 02:55 AM
LOL, I was always (am still am) fond of the Adam West Batmobile, with the double cockpit and the need to speed up the footage to make it go fast! Although the animated series is a good one too.

I would love to see the 60's Batmobile and KITT go at it in a race!!

DRB_Enterprises
31st August 2012, 01:16 PM
MATTEL Batmobile !!!...BRAND NEW IN BOX..(4 available)...Lights...Sounds..rocket launchers..ages 4+...Online prices over $40!!!...MY PRICE $25 !!!!...pickup Cessnock or Hamilton...inbox me for further information and pictures

gantz
31st August 2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT14425&mode=retail&picture=out

Noticed the above on BBTS.

Tim Burton reimagined Gotham City as a noir nightmare in his blockbuster 1989 film Batman. Starring Michael Keaton as the Caped Crusader, Batman also introduced audiences to a high-performance Batmobile with a turbine engine, a retractable canopy, and tail fins. Hot Wheels recreates that version of the Batmobile with their Hot Wheels Heritage 1989 Batmobile Die-Cast Replica. At 1/18-scale, this is one of the most detailed versions of the Michael Keaton Batmobile ever created!