PDA

View Full Version : Angolz group order

Fungal Infection
20th May 2008, 07:59 PM
Anyone in Sydney want to order anything from Angolz? I'm placing an order soon so if you wanna share shipping then lemme know. Payment will be required upfront and you will need to either collect from me directly or I can ship it locally (at your cost) or you can collect at the next Parra Fair in 3 months time :p. I'm placing an order Thursday night so responses by Thursday arvo would be mucho appreciated.

kup
20th May 2008, 09:09 PM
Pardon my ignorance but what is Angolz? is it Australian? I get several hits on Google and the closest thing I saw was a toy review site.

kurdt_the_goat
20th May 2008, 09:13 PM
Think you need to search worldwide Kup! http://www.angolz.com

I haven't shopped there personally...
My first impressions - shipping looks reasonable, but half the stuff i click on is out of stock.. i wish websites would just get rid of it if it's not instock!

Anyone looking for a cheapish Encore Skylynx though, tis on special for $46.50 US.

jaydisc
20th May 2008, 09:26 PM
They seem to have the best current BT prices too

autobreadticon
20th May 2008, 09:56 PM
WOW! great find Fungal

petite food samples , this makes me one happy bread, thank you

Tober
21st May 2008, 02:13 AM
They're one of my preferred suppliers :p

I've shopped there 3 times and everything has gone smoothly. Only thing to take note of is the waiting period for items to ship because they have to collect from various sources first.

If you order preorder items with stocked items in one order you will have to wait untill the preordered items all arrive before the order ships - kinda the opposite of HLJ.com.

They also do bulk orders if you're fast enough.

Grab a Q-Rau (http://www.angolz.com/home/productDetails.aspx?PLU=0000101208) Fungal,you know you want to :D

Fungal Infection
21st May 2008, 08:57 AM
Tempted at that price Tobes, really tempted, but I gotta get the Monster first after seeing Zed's one. :)

i_amtrunks
21st May 2008, 09:40 AM
Those Revoltechs look good for that price, and there are a few DBZ figures, but everything else I am after they have sold out of!

gamblor916
21st May 2008, 01:58 PM
Those prices are pretty decent.
Put me down for:

Bandai MG Fazz Sentinel version $60
Fujimi RS-67 1/24 Ferrari 430 $26
Tamiya 1/12 Hayabusa $24

Hereticpoo
21st May 2008, 03:45 PM
Dammit, you guys found Angolz! I was keeping this store to myself! :D

Angolz is great. I've ordered 3 MP-5's, Revoltech's and even Macross Valkyrie's from there. Our exchange rate at the Moment makes them cheaper than anyone in Australia, including Transfigure and Figuresdirect.

I was wondering how long it would take for a group order to show up on the board with these guys. :D

Fungal Infection
21st May 2008, 07:28 PM
Those prices are pretty decent.
Put me down for:

Bandai MG Fazz Sentinel version $60
Fujimi RS-67 1/24 Ferrari 430 $26
Tamiya 1/12 Hayabusa $24

You have PM. :)

Fungal Infection
22nd May 2008, 09:54 AM
Any other Sydney-siders wanna place a group order?

iceburn
1st July 2008, 02:38 PM
I've ordered BT19 and BT20 from Angolz. They had been released since 26/6 but the website's status still show 'Preorder'. Has anyone ordered too and heard news from them?

Tober
1st July 2008, 02:57 PM
I pre-ordered BT-20 from them ages ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet either. It was released in Japan last week but Angolz are located in Hong Kong so they might not have the shipment in yet.

STL
1st July 2008, 03:07 PM
I haven't even heard about my Omega from F2F yet. :(

iceburn
1st July 2008, 03:16 PM
I pre-ordered BT-20 from them ages ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet either. It was released in Japan last week but Angolz are located in Hong Kong so they might not have the shipment in yet.

I've emailed Angolz and received a reply on 27/6 so far as:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email. We have just received both BT-19 and BT-20 at our warehouse. We will pass on to the shipping department to prioritize your shipment.

Once the items are shipped, we will send you a email notification.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Gabriel Li
Angolz Order Department

I'm being curious if this is true. Moreover...i should have ordered from RK (also from HongKong) and their BTs are "Available Now".

kurdt_the_goat
1st July 2008, 03:49 PM
A RK BT20 should be in my hands today or tomorrow :)
I must be starting to sound like a viral marketer for them, but they are pretty damn good! My package was big and i think i got upgraded to EMS for free (as it's in the country within 3 days).

Fungal Infection
1st July 2008, 05:17 PM
I think Angolz's service has really taken a dive since I last ordered with them. The group order I placed for this thread has only been processed in the last week when the order was placed at the start of June. And it was only processed after I emailed them to see what the delay was.

Tober
1st July 2008, 06:07 PM
I haven't even heard about my Omega from F2F yet. :(

If you send him an email asking if he has recieved his stock and/or requesting the shipping charge he should get the hint, although I know he is really busy currently.

I've emailed Angolz and received a reply on 27/6 so far as:

I'm being curious if this is true. Moreover...i should have ordered from RK (also from HongKong) and their BTs are "Available Now".

Thanks Ice. :)

Angolz is an amalgamate of about 10 different stores so there will be a lag when orders arrive cos it will take longer for the various companies to communicate and swap order info etc. Even if you order items that are in stock it tells you in the listing that it will take 1-3 days for the order to start processing.

iceburn
1st July 2008, 09:55 PM
looks like this was a bad choice after all.
i'm dealing with RK next time round...prompt and quick

STL
1st July 2008, 11:46 PM
If you send him an email asking if he has recieved his stock and/or requesting the shipping charge he should get the hint, although I know he is really busy currently.

Thanks heaps, Tober.

Fungal Infection
7th July 2008, 09:24 PM
I must say that I will never use Angolz again. I just received an email stating that all items in my order are out of stock and that my payment will be refunded. What makes this frustrating is that those same items are still listed as in stock on their site. Now I have to order the stuff I missed out on from elsewhere, likely at a premium. The fact that this order was placed at the end of May makes this even more unacceptable and taking payment for items not in stock is just icing on the cake. Two thumbs down from me. :mad:

Tober
7th July 2008, 10:10 PM
I take it that order included BT-20? I ordered it back in early April and have just sent them an inquiry. I take it I'm about to be disappointed :(

I've used them a few times before without a hitch.

iceburn
7th July 2008, 11:52 PM
I'm still waiting for them to send my order. On last wednesday, they sent this:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your reminder. We've updated the status of the BTs.

Your order is processing and will be shipped shortly (1-3days).

Yavi Fong
Angolz Order Department
I've not heard from them today since its the 3rd working day...hope i hear from them tomorrow or the next few days! Been a sad and disappointing online store to order from

iceburn
9th July 2008, 09:39 PM
ok...just received news from Angolz (after several attempts to find out about my delay). apparently, they said that they had a shortage of BT19 and waited till today for more to arrive. i've managed to only receive their reply by using another email address.

my order have just been sent off and i guess they have upgraded to Express shipping (i think as the tracking starts with EE from HK)

Tober
11th July 2008, 03:09 AM
Well my BT-20 shipped today apparently, so I'm kinda relieved about that at least. Although no explanation was given.

JuzMel
11th July 2008, 10:22 AM
Rk has always been more reliable for me. I have ordered from them like 5-6 times and the orders were all promptly delivered in 4-5 business days. I'm still sadly waiting for my parcel from Angolz since 18 June. :( I have since lodge a PayPal dispute, I don't care if it's Hong Kong Post's fault or Australia Customs, they should at least give me a notification of some sort, but nothing from anywhere. Bad Bad experience.

Tober
11th July 2008, 12:52 PM
Rk has always been more reliable for me. I have ordered from them like 5-6 times and the orders were all promptly delivered in 4-5 business days. I'm still sadly waiting for my parcel from Angolz since 18 June. :( I have since lodge a PayPal dispute, I don't care if it's Hong Kong Post's fault or Australia Customs, they should at least give me a notification of some sort, but nothing from anywhere. Bad Bad experience.

What did you order from them? Was it a Binaltech preorder? I'm wondering if it's just the BTs or a more general problem.

When they ship an order they usually send an email with the tracking information on it. If you're using PayPal to lodge a dispute did you order through eBay?

Fungal Infection
11th July 2008, 01:20 PM
Actually, my Angolz order was for some Macross items and some Gundam kits and car models for a fellow member. And they were all listed as in-stock when I ordered and some of them still are until I got told by them several days ago that they were all out of stock. Poor form in my books and I won't be ordering from them again even though previously they were very good.

JuzMel
15th July 2008, 01:16 PM
My order was Revoltech Ultra Magnus, Rumble/Frenzy headphones and Megs

STL
15th July 2008, 02:38 PM
My order was... and Megs

I think that's the problem. :(

Another board member here I suspect is experiencing the same problem too.

JuzMel
15th July 2008, 04:16 PM
I think that's the problem. :(

Another board member here I suspect is experiencing the same problem too.
Yeah but it's just infurating, pple from the same source are giving me mix responses, no letter or whatsoever, they can't even trace the parcel. For all you know, one of the them brought it home for himself! :mad:

They have no right to keep my Revoltech Ultra Magnus and Rumble/Frenzy headphones as well right?

Tober
15th July 2008, 06:16 PM
My order was Revoltech Ultra Magnus, Rumble/Frenzy headphones and Megs

Ok, so obviously it's not just the Binaltechs that are the problem... it really looks like Angloz has gone to crap. :(

It is really weird that they can't provide you with a shipping number if you ordered EMS. :confused:

My order was (finally) posted on the 10th and arrived today, everything in it's right place (Meister is beautiful, none of that dual-tone surface you get with the other 3 RX-8 BTs, the whole shell is painted). It took a week to (finally) get a response to my query as well. :(

Hey STL, did you sort out your OS order with F2F? Just curious.

iceburn
15th July 2008, 06:38 PM
Ok, so obviously it's not just the Binaltechs that are the problem... it really looks like Angloz has gone to crap. :(

It is really weird that they can't provide you with a shipping number if you ordered EMS. :confused:

My order was (finally) posted on the 10th and arrived today, everything in it's right place (Meister is beautiful, none of that dual-tone surface you get with the other 3 RX-8 BTs, the whole shell is painted). It took a week to (finally) get a response to my query as well. :(

Absolute disappointment

STL
15th July 2008, 10:30 PM
Hey STL, did you sort out your OS order with F2F? Just curious.

Yes, he did e-mail me. It was actually on a response based on my failed attempt to buy some of his clearance items which surprised me cos i initially thought someone had backed out. He gave me the option of sending it now or waiting for the BB Encore set. Of course, I elected to wait for BB too so it was reassuring but we'll wait and see. Thanks again, Tober.

Tober
15th July 2008, 10:50 PM
ok, cool.

JuzMel
16th July 2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah I DID have a tracking number, but the status on the Hong Kong parcel post website shows "Arrive in Australia: Item pending customs inspection" since mid June. I wouldn't say it's really Angolz fault but then again might have been a hoax tracking number or the %*&%^* customs which refuse to be of any help at all.

Tober
16th July 2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah I DID have a tracking number, but the status on the Hong Kong parcel post website shows "Arrive in Australia: Item pending customs inspection" since mid June. I wouldn't say it's really Angolz fault but then again might have been a hoax tracking number or the %*&%^* customs which refuse to be of any help at all.

OH crap :( I think you're going to get some really bad news :( It took customs 3 weeks to issue me with my seizure notice last year.

Pulse
16th July 2008, 11:04 AM

I'm guessing you took the plunge on the TF we were talking about last time...

I hope he hasn't been locked up... :(

JuzMel
16th July 2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah I did, silly me, thought I'll be lucky. It's been 4 weeks since, not happy! They should at least send me my RVT Magnus and Rumble Headphones though. I'm gonna "fight" it out with them and see how far I can get. :cool:

Pulse
16th July 2008, 02:48 PM
Good Luck Mel :)

I hope Homer gives you some inspiration to take your fight to the top...

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/bushbeat/simpsons-murdoch399-thumb.jpg :)

genechan
16th July 2008, 04:05 PM
Absolute disappointment

Ditto!

It is a real shame to hear that Angolz is crap >.<

Fungal Infection
16th July 2008, 06:55 PM
They actually used to be very good, dunno why the service has gone to shit now though. My last order was in March and it was hassle free. Must of drowned in their own success (or lack thereof).