PDA

View Full Version : FS: Action Figure Stands (Clear, Bags of 10)

Zippo
29th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Brought these in order to have my Joes/Star Wars and Marvel Universe figures stand up forever in my display case .. however my display case idea as fallen through and so have my requrements to have the stands.

Each pack of 10 contains - well 10 stands. Each has 4 peg holes designed for 3 3/4 inch action figures (ie, modern Star Wars (1999 onwards), Gi Joe (25th Anniversary onwards) as well as Marvel Universe, Indiana Jones and a bunch of other figures I don't know of. Manufactured by smalljoes.com and have that website address on the base of the stand.

These stands are CLEAR in colour.

I have 22 ten packs (thats 220 stands) to move. They have never been used.
Selling each at $6 per bag of 10 stands (60 cents each). If you purchase 7 or more bags, they will be $5.50 per bag (55 cents per stand) and if you purchase 14 or more bags that will be $5 per bag (50 cents per stand). Purchase all 22 bags for $100.

I also have 1 ten pack of used stands for $5 as well (10 stands, 50 cents per stand)

I will only sell these as bags of 10.

Photo
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Sales/SmallJoesClearStandsP10.jpg

Tetsuwan Convoy
6th September 2011, 12:46 AM
Are those pegs for inserting into feet with pegs holes that I spy on those bases?

*edit*

never mind, just re-read the post. It's been a long day...

Also what are the dimensions of the base?

Zippo
6th September 2011, 09:03 AM
6.5cm x 4.5cm