PDA

View Full Version : Official Henkei Skywarp!

jaydisc
20th May 2008, 10:21 PM
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/TF/event/event.html

(Thundercracker too :D)

Robzy
20th May 2008, 10:25 PM
Ohhhhhh baby! :eek:

Let there be TC!

roller
20th May 2008, 10:25 PM
Is that Thundercracker for real??????????

If so wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!

take that in advance, games of deception inventors (i hope)

I want Thundercracker, just to stick it to the BotCon organisers or whoever has denied me Classics Blundercracker

jaydisc
20th May 2008, 10:29 PM
Don't get too excited. These are the two exclusives we heard about. Like Botcon, they also will be limited in number.

EDIT:

According to Seibertron (http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=13081):

"Thundercracker and Skywarp will be available through Toy Hobby Market & Ganbo-Store.com. Both sites will begin accepting pre-orders May 22nd but neither site has been updated yet. The site also contains an image of the eHobby exclusive Guardian Robot, which has been reported previously."

autobreadticon
20th May 2008, 10:34 PM
We must gather our forces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man i DO NOT want to be a statistic that did not get this item, soon as it is available i am getting my hands on these!@@@

First we need sum1 to help translate the site

Borgeman
20th May 2008, 10:37 PM
Don't get too excited. These are the two exclusives we heard about. Like Botcon, they also will be limited in number.

EDIT:

According to Seibertron (http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=13081):

dude - msn, now

George

Pulse
20th May 2008, 10:38 PM
:D

Whenever we do a group order for Henkei Skywarp & Thundercracker, please put my name down for one of each. :)

roller
20th May 2008, 10:38 PM
i must have TC

Ive got my gun loaded, you guys ready?

lets go!

Borgeman
20th May 2008, 10:39 PM
oh and im in on any group orders - even interstate ones :)

George

Robzy
20th May 2008, 10:40 PM
Yes yes yes - I'm in for a group order too! :eek::o Let's get these babies!

roller
20th May 2008, 10:41 PM
i hope they are for sale to us foreighners

i hope they are for reasonable price

I hope its not a hoax

Robzy
20th May 2008, 10:44 PM

I hope its not a hoax

I hope you're right! :D

STL
20th May 2008, 10:50 PM
I'm very enthusiastic too despite owning a Botcon set. I really look forward to these. Love everything Takara do and will definitely love to get the tech-spec cards. (yes, I'm lame I know). The new paint jobs are great too.

I do worry about how much these will cost compared to regular releases but I suspect we'll be looking at a base price of close to $50-$100 USD due to the exclusive nature of it. I'm not sure how exclusive they are but either way I suspect that at least initially they'll be cheaper than the $200+ USD that Botcon Thundercracker commands.

And no one's mentioning Crystal Prime. A must have for moi! :D

The_Damned
20th May 2008, 10:52 PM
i would be down for 2 if there is some sort of group order.

kup
20th May 2008, 10:53 PM
That Cracker has an almost identical paint app as the Botcon one! Only with a liter shade of Blue.

Amazing, it actually looks better than Botcon.

Looks like you guys will be getting your seekers afterall assuming that they are larger in production numbers than the Botcon set.

jaydisc
20th May 2008, 11:03 PM

Sources say no. You could try a service like this one (http://www.rinkya.com/storesrus.php) or find a friend in Japan.

I think the initial price might be decent, but with shipping and the limited numbers, I fear not.

I hope its not a hoax

You can be sure it isn't. That's a Takara Tomy link I posted.

roller
21st May 2008, 12:16 AM
if someone in WA or Sydney is doing a group order please include me

We must make them pay for what they've done!!!

kurdt_the_goat
21st May 2008, 12:33 AM
Don't know if any of you guys saw, at least the price you *could* pay is on the TakaraTomy website, 3000 yen each! The pre-order at ganbo-store.com opens at 12 noon on the 22nd.

Pulse
21st May 2008, 12:43 AM
Don't know if any of you guys saw, at least the price you *could* pay is on the TakaraTomy website, 3000 yen each! The pre-order at ganbo-store.com opens at 12 noon on the 22nd.

That's only $30 each figure, right?

No worries, I'm still totally in with the group order :D.

Robzy
21st May 2008, 01:02 AM
No worries, I'm still totally in with the group order :D.Me too!! ;)

Tober
21st May 2008, 01:06 AM
I'd like to be in for a group order too for Thundercracker. :)

kurdt_the_goat
21st May 2008, 01:06 AM
Yeah, that's about right at the current rate.
Neither store ships internationally .. and they're not clear on whether overseas credit cards can be used (me and my wife run into this problem a lot). Of course, that's not the only means to pay, but all methods of getting these from the preorder will require a contact in Japan.

Tober
21st May 2008, 01:14 AM
I'm sure suppliers like BigBadToyScalpers.com and TFSource.com will be taking orders as well.

Burn
21st May 2008, 07:24 AM
You mean with all our contacts we don't have someone in Japan who could get them locally and then sent over?

Either way, if there's a group order i'll have one of each please. :p

lcz128
21st May 2008, 07:53 AM
oh so awesome looking ... :o

cygnus
21st May 2008, 08:17 AM
i m in for both jets (also would like the prime if theres an order):cool:

i_amtrunks
21st May 2008, 09:09 AM
Im in for both as well if we can somehow manage a group order.

Bet this is driving some fans mental!

kup
21st May 2008, 09:12 AM
I also wish to be in a group order for Cracker, Skywarp and Clear Prime (I like its uniqueness).

Thank you

Fungal Infection
21st May 2008, 09:45 AM
Looks like I'll have to bug my sister-in-law's brother to do some shopping for me......

sifun
21st May 2008, 09:49 AM
I just want thundercracker.. I like hasbro's skywarp better :)
Put me down for a thundercracker :D

autobreadticon
21st May 2008, 10:04 AM
first need a translation ^^

Robzy
21st May 2008, 10:21 AM
Bet this is driving some fans mental!
I'm one of them! :o

STL
21st May 2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah, definitely getting it from the source is our only chance of securing this lot. Otherwise, I expect eBay prices to hit $100 plus at this point. Looking at the TFW threads, I suspect demand will be great for these and that's alwas a bad sign.

As Tober noted, BBTS and TF Source, scourge of scalpers, will get a few at a ridiculous price. RK will get a few too but they've charged steeply for exclusives w/ low base cost too.

But I must have CLEAR PRIME!

roller
21st May 2008, 10:33 AM
i will message tetsuwan, he can translate for us

1orion2many
21st May 2008, 11:19 AM
:confused:A lot of people are saying they want to be on a group order but I don't see a list anywhere ladies, I'll start one in the Swindles sale yard for everyone.:D

Robzy
21st May 2008, 11:47 AM
:confused:A lot of people are saying they want to be on a group order but I don't see a list anywhere ladies, I'll start one in the Swindles sale yard for everyone.:D
That's why you're a Mod!! :D

Tetsuwan Convoy
21st May 2008, 01:43 PM
Havn't got time for a deep translation at the moment, but a quick perusal reveals, no new knowledge on the Toy hobby site for Skywarp (from the last time I looked) and confusion for me from the Thundercracker (ganbo)site. What I can gather at the moment is that its exclusive to the Ganbo store and they will be relaseing them at the same time as the toy market site.

Not too sure if you have to reserve them online and pick them up from the store or whether they can be bought online.

I will keep an eye on it and check again tomorrow and see if I can get some. Not promising anything, but will give it a try.

Lord_Zed
21st May 2008, 06:02 PM
Put me down for A Thundercracker, Skywarp possibly to if the prices aren't to scary.

Tetsuwan Convoy
22nd May 2008, 02:06 PM
Man both sites are taking a hammering today. Since a group order is being organised, I won't be getting any. I will save the hassle of hassling the in-laws when its more urgent.

jaydisc
22nd May 2008, 02:11 PM
This thread should probably redirect to this thread:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=23677#post23677

i_amtrunks
28th May 2008, 02:57 PM
And BBTS has sold out their Thundercracker only pre orders in less than 10 hours.