PDA

View Full Version : "Bumblebee" Camaro Car

rocman12
6th September 2011, 07:50 AM
Just came back from the states and i couldn't help myself, had to hire a camaro ss and drive it. So yes i did drive a colour variant of bumblebee!

Decepticon
6th September 2011, 07:55 AM
Did it transform at all? Or was it being moody?

jena
6th September 2011, 09:18 AM
Nice! I drive by a yellow Holden with Bumblebee stripes almost every day and it makes me smile. Now I want to add hiring a Camaro to my list of thing to do in the US.

KillinSpoon
6th September 2011, 09:35 AM
Is that an RS?

Arcee
6th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Nice! I drive by a yellow Holden with Bumblebee stripes almost every day and it makes me smile. Now I want to add hiring a Camaro to my list of thing to do in the US.
Oh Jena! Yours is an alternate mode... Photos please!

SkyWarp91
6th September 2011, 09:53 PM
Er that's the Hawaii 5.0 cruiser man! Did Danno book you? :D:D

janda the red
7th September 2011, 07:47 AM
nice...

i'd love a 2010 camaro, looked into getting one... just a bit to pricey.

how'd it drive? what did you think overall?

janda :)

rocman12
11th September 2011, 10:33 AM
Not sure if it was an RS? It was nice to drive on the highway, had heaps of power! Looked great inside, had an old schools car feel to it!

1orion2many
22nd September 2011, 03:36 PM
A friend of my wife worked for an importer who brought a yellow one over, somehow she managed to talk her boss into borrowing it for the weekend as she knew I was a huge TF fan:D. Needless to say I got to drive it when she brought it around. Do these things normally come supercharged, My wifes friend was sitting in the passengers seat when I tested it, I think she had problems peeling herself out of the seat:D I do have pics which I could post up if you want:)

jena
22nd September 2011, 04:16 PM
Oh Jena! Yours is an alternate mode... Photos please!

I snapped this one real quick while driving one day to show a friend of mine who loves Bee. Not great but it's still a picture. :D

1orion2many
24th September 2011, 11:46 AM
Found my phone cable:D

Arcee
26th September 2011, 09:57 AM
A friend of my wife worked for an importer who brought a yellow one over, somehow she managed to talk her boss into borrowing it for the weekend as she knew I was a huge TF fan:D. Needless to say I got to drive it when she brought it around. Do these things normally come supercharged, My wifes friend was sitting in the passengers seat when I tested it, I think she had problems peeling herself out of the seat:D I do have pics which I could post up if you want:)
Of course we want to see pics of any real life TFs!

I snapped this one real quick while driving one day to show a friend of mine who loves Bee. Not great but it's still a picture. :D
Oh Jena it IS one great photo! The distance is perfect for deception!:D

Arcee
26th September 2011, 10:22 AM
I ran into this guy a couple of months ago on the street and he was in disguise, apparently didn't realize he's so easily spotted.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb464/leafyanna/Random/photo.jpg