PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Decepticon
8th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Hello, I am Autobot (Cant believe that username was available on a Transformer Forum). I have been floating around here for a bit and thought I`d join. I have only started collecting for a few weeks so have some DOTM stuff. Need some encouragement now to fuel the Transformer fires, LOL

tinyJazz
8th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Howdy howdy howdy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46rIWEgmmQk)! :D (sorry! Always think of that clip whenever someone says howdy)

Anyway, Welcome to ozformers dude! Autobots are the best, btw.

Need some encouragement now to fuel the Transformer fires, LOL

Believe me, you sure came to the right place for that! :p

Arcee
8th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Hello, I am Autobot (Cant believe that username was available on a Transformer Forum). I have been floating around here for a bit and thought I`d join. I have only started collecting for a few weeks so have some DOTM stuff. Need some encouragement now to fuel the Transformer fires, LOL
Haha, when I joined I was surprised to find out Arcee wasn't taken up. I thought I was lucky enough...if I knew it I would have tried Autobot~

Just learnt the universal greetings today but I'll leave it to Hursti as he's where I learnt it from.

Enjoy your time here and you'll be impressed!

Verno
8th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome aboard Autobot!

No real need to ask your alligence I guess :P

Iacon's Demise
8th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Autobots...such heroic nonsense...j/k

Welcome to the forums :)

SkyWarp91
8th September 2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the boards, by the way - watch out for a member called Decepticon on this board...

1orion2many
9th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the board:)

liegeprime
9th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Hmmmm mebbe we'll get Vehicon next :D:p

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/Miscellaneous/Welcome001-1.jpg

jena
9th September 2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome! I was so boring when I joined, I just used my actual name. I never even thought of being a little creative.

Decepticon
9th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the boards, by the way - watch out for a member called Decepticon on this board...

And whats that spose to mean? Lol:o
Welcome to the forum! ..........................Even if you are an Autobot.

Hursticon
9th September 2011, 03:50 PM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/6.gif

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers! ...Accursed Autobot! ;):p

If you've come in search of fuel, this is indeed an addictive place to start. :D
Though I've said it plenty of times before, please do know that to us; the size of a person's collection means little compared to how much that person enjoys their collection and adding to it, so with that in mind I hope you'll consider posting some pics of your collection over here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15) Autobot. ;):)

Now that's out of the way, who might you're favourite character and toy be from DOTM? :cool:

Skullcruncher
9th September 2011, 04:24 PM
Greetings ..... Autobot......

janda the red
9th September 2011, 05:44 PM
hey autobot...

welcome to the boards mate... i predict your wallet being lighter in the months to come! :p lol

janda :)

Decepticon
9th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Thankyou for all the welcoming greetings. After seeing 100s of TFs in peoples collections, my pathetic collection is not worthy of photos. Though I do like to show off my G1 Soundwave so will post that pic on the weekend. I'm only a poor student so can't afford my wallet getting empty, lol. My fave character from the movies is Sideswipe. Love that car!
Perhaps DECEPTICON and I can meet up one day and play with each others toys as he lives in Perth too. Lol!

griffin
9th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Don't be shy... We value quality over quantity with collections here - it's more interesting to hear WHY you obtained a certain figure, than just seeing a big collection with no story behind it.

Hursticon
10th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Don't be shy... We value quality over quantity with collections here - it's more interesting to hear WHY you obtained a certain figure, than just seeing a big collection with no story behind it.

Griffin is dead right, quality over quantity is always preferred; mind you, as an Über Soundwave fan I'll be looking forward to that pic just as much as the others. ;):)

Arcee
10th September 2011, 12:46 AM
Thankyou for all the welcoming greetings. After seeing 100s of TFs in peoples collections, my pathetic collection is not worthy of photos. Though I do like to show off my G1 Soundwave so will post that pic on the weekend. I'm only a poor student so can't afford my wallet getting empty, lol. My fave character from the movies is Sideswipe. Love that car!
Perhaps DECEPTICON and I can meet up one day and play with each others toys as he lives in Perth too. Lol!
Hi 5!!!! This is literally the 1st time I've found someone who also loves SIDESWIPE in the new movie line. Mind you...I just can't resist a charismatic silver bot wielding blades on his roller skater!!

(Damn I'm good...)

Autocon
10th September 2011, 02:03 AM
>.> I have to look carefully now at the user name lol Very similar

Welcome aboard !! And your in Perth?!:cool:

5FDP
14th September 2011, 11:11 AM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6158/drunkprime.jpg

liegeprime
14th September 2011, 01:39 PM

Hey, everyone starts off with just their first figure so don't be shy posting pics of your toys. Don't worry we loove looking at collections here big and small, doesn't matter!!:D:D

Soundwave was my very first "true" transformers (still have it unbroken - whew, thank goodness) and forever holds a special place for me coz it's the figure that started it all :).

GoktimusPrime
24th September 2011, 11:18 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb_blitzwinglowenbrau.jpg