PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Perfect Effect items?

blackoptimus
11th September 2011, 03:50 PM
Would anyone recommend perfect effects stuff? I was keen on the eject, rewind, pink dude and reflector but I dunno the quality and I dunno if they even fit well in the classics line. Could anyone recommend these or should I look elsewhere.

Aqua Prime
11th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Would anyone recommend perfect effects stuff? I was keen on the eject, rewind, pink dude and reflector but I dunno the quality and I dunno if they even fit well in the classics line. Could anyone recommend these or should I look elsewhere.

I have their not Reflector kit and it's amazing, Sadly the bots are quite small but the look amazing and are extremely poseable. I've got mine with my Classicsverse figures and apart from the size they fit in well. The bots are around 65mm high which in scale makes them around the crotch height of United Frenzy and Rumble.

Next order I do from anywhere I'll be getting their Ejector and Rewinder Sets. I was superimpressed by Reflector.

Hursticon
11th September 2011, 05:19 PM
It depends on the specific country of release, Hursti - the sticker sheet and tech specs decoder should be a constant, but the presence and specificities of a catalogue and robot points mailaway offer depended on the actual place it was sold (e.g. U.S., U.K., Australia, etc.)

Ah, ok fair enough so with that in mind; Where would I find out these specifics?
(I'd probably go with an Aussie approach though :))

I most certainly recommend their stuff dude as I am a proud owner of their:

Not-Reflector
Shadow Warrior
Not-Frenzy
Not-Rumble

...figures and am very much looking forward to eventually adding their:

Not-Rosanna
Not-Eject
Not-Rewind

...figures to my collection too, they're highly poseable little robot figures that fit right in with a Classicsverse collection. ;):cool:

kaiden
12th September 2011, 04:10 PM
I've got most of their current stuff so this is how I rank them:

Reflector
Eject, Rewind, Rosana
Rumble, Frenzy
Ratbat
Laserbeak