PDA

View Full Version : Need G1 Headmaster Scorponok Instructions Sheet.

Hursticon
13th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Hi Guys,

As some of you may of seen in the Newbies Question Thread, I'm after the paperwork to complete my G1 Scorponok. :)
I've just managed to acquire the 1987 Catalogue/Checklist, Reprolabel Stickers,Techspec Reader and Mail-Away Order Form but am still in need of Scorponok's Instruction Sheet. :o

If anyone could help me out it'd be hugely appreciated! ;):D

Thanks in advance,
Hursty

UltraMarginal
14th September 2011, 01:49 PM
if your looking for a gap filler I could scan and email you mine.

Hursticon
14th September 2011, 03:12 PM
if your looking for a gap filler I could scan and email you mine.

I thank you very much for the offer dude, it's much appreciated, but I'm after an actual hard copy of the instructions so as to complete Scorponok's paperwork. :cool:

That being said, I'd love to accept your offer as a place-holder in the mean time. ;):)

5FDP
15th September 2011, 08:38 AM
If you're satisfied with a scan for the time being, why don't you just use the one on Botch's (http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/decoder.asp?CharName=Scorponok&ImgURL=/archive/instructions/decepticon/1987/instr_scorponok.jpg) site?

Hursticon
15th September 2011, 10:43 AM
If you're satisfied with a scan for the time being, why don't you just use the one on Botch's (http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/decoder.asp?CharName=Scorponok&ImgURL=/archive/instructions/decepticon/1987/instr_scorponok.jpg) site?

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/imagesqtbnANd9GcRKfio3ADON5bfzs7GBr.jpg

You know man, I don't know why I didn't think of that... :rolleyes::p

Mind you, it is no longer necessary as the one and only Skullcruncher has very generously just sold me a copy of the instructions he had! :eek:
Of whom I send out a massive thanks as now, when all the pieces arrive, my G1 Scorponok will be 100% complete: Figure, Box, Foam & Paperwork! :D:cool:

canofwhoopass_87
16th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Do you have the sticker sheet as well Hursti?

Hursticon
16th September 2011, 03:43 PM
Do you have the sticker sheet as well Hursti?

I have a ReproLabels sheet on it's way...
Are you telling me you have an original dude?; cause if you are I think I might fall off of my chair! :eek::p

canofwhoopass_87
16th September 2011, 03:56 PM
No dice old boy. The only original sticker sheet I have is for constructicon Scavenger (unused). I'm content with being a parts n' box completionist when it comes to G1's. Paperwork and sticker sheets don't phase me too much... fortunately. Still, I'd prefer to have them rather than not.

How much was Scorpios repro sheet? Isn't it $30 or so?

Hursticon
16th September 2011, 04:15 PM
No dice old boy. The only original sticker sheet I have is for constructicon Scavenger (unused). I'm content with being a parts n' box completionist when it comes to G1's. Paperwork and sticker sheets don't phase me too much... fortunately. Still, I'd prefer to have them rather than not.

How much was Scorpios repro sheet? Isn't it $30 or so?

Well, looks like I remain on my seat today. :p
I'm not really that phased about G1 paperwork, boxes and what have you really either - Soundwave and Scorponok are the exceptions though as I love both of those toys immensely. :D

From Reprolabels, the set cost me $24.00 shipped. :cool:
I know a lot of people harp on that they charge out the arse for stickers, but at the end of the day beggars can't be choosers and I'm just happy that I'm even able to obtain some replacements at all. :o

If the price doesn't bother you man, I'd highly recommend them. ;):)

canofwhoopass_87
16th September 2011, 11:24 PM
I could've sworn the repro sheet for Scorp was much higher, but I believe there's a few repro websites that cater for the sticker collectors now. Must've driven the price down.

Come to think of it I also have a half used Soundwave sticker sheet too. Wouldn't be able to tell you if it's original or not. Any way to tell?

Hursticon
16th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Come to think of it I also have a half used Soundwave sticker sheet too. Wouldn't be able to tell you if it's original or not. Any way to tell?

I honestly couldn't tell you precisely, but I believe that when it comes to ReproLabels their sheets also contain the Factory Applied stickers which obviously the Genuine Official ones don't - I can't say that is gospel very every reproduction company though. :o

Wish I could be of more help man, I'm still in the hunt for an affordable MIB/MISB G1 Soundwave myself, so perhaps hitting up someone who has one might be a better idea? ;):)