PDA

View Full Version : TFCC 2012 Exclusive Runabout Revealed

Hursticon
17th September 2011, 02:06 AM
Courtesy of TFW2005.com (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/2012-tfcc-exclusive-runabout-revealed-173342/), The Transformers Collectors Club have revealed pics of their 2012 Exclusive figure, Runabout:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/runaboutALTweb_1316188504.jpg http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/runaboutBOTweb_1316188504.jpg

Hursticon
17th September 2011, 02:07 AM
...And I'm sold, next Pay Day = Membership Subscription. :eek::cool:

kup
17th September 2011, 08:12 AM

Since the next comic story ark begins in January, would it be best to join next year?

* FREE Membership Transformers figure (if you join by March 16th each year)

According to this, we can still get the figure if we join by March next year so if we join in January, we start with a fresh comic story line and still get the exclusive.

Since there is some mis-information in the Club store regarding joining, can someone who is a member please confirm if this is the case?

Decepticon
17th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Yum! That looks cool! But is this the free one or the one you can buy?

KillinSpoon
17th September 2011, 08:44 AM
Yum! That looks cool! But is this the free one or the one you can buy?

http://www.transformersclub.com/runabout12.cfm
Purchase.

valkyrie_76
17th September 2011, 09:13 AM

Thinking the same thing Hursti.

Lint
17th September 2011, 09:26 AM
I don't like it.

griffin
17th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Since the next comic story ark begins in January, would it be best to join next year?

According to this, we can still get the figure if we join by March next year so if we join in January, we start with a fresh comic story line and still get the exclusive.

Since there is some mis-information in the Club store regarding joining, can someone who is a member please confirm if this is the case?

Yup, they have a March (16th?) cut-off each year for the annual toy. And usually in the couple months leading up to it, they have big announcements begging people to join or else they will have to wait an extra 12 months to get the next toy.
In other words, their "membership year" is from March to March.
(you saw how long it took for Sideburn to get sent out - imagine someone joining March 20th 2010 (missing out on the 2010 toy Dion) and having to wait until August 2011 to get their free toy... their 12 month subscription would have run out 5 months before they even get the darn thing. :rolleyes:)

griffin
17th September 2011, 01:23 PM
I hate when things are so heavily photoshopped that they look 2-dimensional... so it makes it difficult to tell how good it's really going to look.
I wonder why they can't just get someone to custom paint a wheeljack toy and THEN photoshop the new head onto it (like they did with BotCon Motormaster, somewhere). It's not like the finished product is going to be the same, but at least an actual painted toy is gonna look closer to a finished product than something that looks computer generated.

Zippo
17th September 2011, 01:40 PM
As much as I want to join again, I looked on the offical forums (since I can still get in even though my membership expired over 2 years ago) and I started reading the same old stuff I was reading when I was a member..

Gah.

kup
17th September 2011, 05:48 PM
Yup, they have a March (16th?) cut-off each year for the annual toy. And usually in the couple months leading up to it, they have big announcements begging people to join or else they will have to wait an extra 12 months to get the next toy.
In other words, their "membership year" is from March to March.
(you saw how long it took for Sideburn to get sent out - imagine someone joining March 20th 2010 (missing out on the 2010 toy Dion) and having to wait until August 2011 to get their free toy... their 12 month subscription would have run out 5 months before they even get the darn thing. :rolleyes:)

Cool! Thanks for the information. I think that I will join in early January to start a new comic story ark and guarantee the Exclusive.

VERT
17th September 2011, 11:03 PM
I think I should just join. Guess its a good time to do it.