PDA

View Full Version : MOTUC- keep or sell?

bowspearer
17th September 2011, 08:03 PM
After picking up some sealed vintage stuff, I'm in 2 minds about my MOTUC stuff. All of my MOTUC stuff is sealed, and it's likely to remain sealed.

The figures I have are:

He-Man
Skeletor
Man-At-Arms
Whiplash
Evil Lynn
Buzz-Off
Battle Cat
Palace Guards
Mo-Larr Vs Skeletor

With MOTUC stuff generally plateauing in price, am I better off hanging onto it for now, or just biting the bullet and selling it off?

UPDATE: most of the above are sold. All I have left now are:

Teela (V1.0): $100 MOSC (complete with generic mailer box)
Weapons Rack: $40 MOSC (complete with mailer box)
Great Unrest Weapons Pak: $40 MOSC (complete with mailer box)
Mo-Larr Vs Skeletor: $70 MISB (complete with mailer box)

kup
17th September 2011, 08:07 PM
If you wish to sell, I wouldn't mind Whiplash.

VERT
17th September 2011, 11:02 PM
Its hard to say. But like above I would love a Man-At-Arms if you do sell :D

1orion2many
19th September 2011, 02:53 PM
I have doubles of some TF's by accident, I could sell them but don't as I figure MOSC figures will be worth something 10 years down the track. I sell items if I have no interest in them or need the room:). If you are in 2 minds hold onto them for another month or 2 and think on it, one day it'll come to you and you will store them or sell them.

sideswipes brother
19th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Ignore the above comment.
Ill take buzz off :D

UltraMarginal
19th September 2011, 06:06 PM
If you need the space you need the space, if you like the look of them as a MOSC Item then hold onto them for a bit and see how you feel, or it looks like you might have a few fellow board members happy to take them off your hands for you.:)

bowspearer
21st September 2011, 12:19 AM
After giving it some thought, I've decided to go bare minimum and sell off:

Man-At-Arms
Whiplash
Evil Lynn
Buzz-Off
Palace Guards

I need to ask $45 on the individual figures and $70 on the Palace guards to roughly break even.

Short of another car engine disaster, my gf should be able to bring them all up to the coast this w/e if people wanted to move pretty quickly on them (if you're readng this tets, I'll have that shipping quote worked out for you on your 200x stuff this weekend too touch wood).

EDIT: It would be great if I knew what was happening with these by Thursday night if people are interested (even if it's a strong possible) as they need to come up with my girlfriend from Canberra so that I can pack them and ship them off where need be (all my shipping boxes and padding from hauls are up here on the Central Coast).

Otherwise, it might be a few weeks before I could swing shipping (don't like taking boxed stuff back and forth by public transport in case it gets damaged).

EDIT 2: at the risk of openning myself up to haggling on the other stuff; unlike everything else, I got Buzz-Off through Matty Collector rather than the secondary market and so I could do him for $35.

bowspearer
8th January 2018, 10:09 PM
If anyone is in Melbourne, I thought I'd mention the following figures/sets I need to offload:

Teela (V1.0): $100 MOSC (complete with generic mailer box)
Weapons Rack: $40 MOSC (complete with mailer box)
Great Unrest Weapons Pak: $40 MOSC (complete with mailer box)
Mo-Larr Vs Skeletor: $70 MISB (complete with mailer box)

Need to know by tomorrow night if people in Melbourne want to do pickup. Otherwise I'll have to post them.

Starscream77
17th January 2018, 12:52 PM
Assume Whiplash is sold ?

bowspearer
22nd January 2018, 04:03 PM
Assume Whiplash is sold ?

Yeah, ages back sorry.