PDA

View Full Version : HftD Highbrow

AJ_Prime
22nd September 2011, 12:01 AM
Hi,

I've been struggling internally regarding whether or not to purchase HftD Highbrow and have come to the conclusion that maybe I do after all. If I had seen the figure on the shelf around the time one would have expected to, I most likely would have purchased it then and there however considering it never surfaced anywhere here in WA (that I am aware of) I find myself in a position where my desire for the figure is increasing.

Perhaps it is due to it's apparent rarity, or perhaps it has something to do with the fact I have reviewed my "would like" list (as opposed to my "must have" list) and have subsequently revisited a youtube toy review on the figure.

So if anyone is able to help me locate this figure unopened in original packaging for a reasonable price (ie not grossly inflated by a scalper) then I would be more than happy to pay for it (and cost of postage of course), and furthermore would greatly appreciate your assistance.

I hope someone out there in TF Fan Land can help me. :)

SkyWarp91
22nd September 2011, 03:00 AM
hey aj, have you tried ebaying from hong kong? You can get Highbrow for ~$60 AUS , pretty good considering the toy never got a local release here

UltraMarginal
22nd September 2011, 07:17 AM
I should actually be having a spare arrive in the next week or two. I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell it but you seem keen, once it gets here and I'm satisfied it's in good condition I'll PM you if you are still interested.

AJ_Prime
22nd September 2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys, Skywarp yep checked out the hk ebay but don't know how to read the language ;). Ultramarginal thanks a bunch for the offer, wld def be interested but only if you're sure you want to sell. Let me know if you're still keen.

SkyWarp91
22nd September 2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks guys, Skywarp yep checked out the hk ebay but don't know how to read the language ;). Ultramarginal thanks a bunch for the offer, wld def be interested but only if you're sure you want to sell. Let me know if you're still keen.

you could look for highbrow in aus ebay and it shows items on sale from Hong Kong...

AJ_Prime
22nd September 2011, 01:47 PM
Thanks Skywarp, I had a go but without success. Might have been my search terms, I know sometimes with ebay you get better results if you're not too specific but haven't really tried many yet.

UltraMarginal
6th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Hey, so I have a second Highbrow now, if you're interested I could sell it to you for $50, that's a bit less than the average ebay price. you'll have to give me a couple days to figure out if I have a box and how much postage to Butler will be.

Let me know if you're still interested.

AJ_Prime
7th October 2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks Ultramarginal, definitely still interested. Let me know how much postage will be and if you have a paypal account I can transfer the funds into... Alternatively am happy to arrange a DD into your bank account. PM me to advise your preference and any details.

Cheers again, very much appreciate this. :)

UltraMarginal
12th October 2011, 10:24 AM
Hi there AJ_Prime,
need your postage details dude.