PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Pirates Of the Carribean Sets & other stuff for Sale!

Omega Supreme
26th September 2011, 06:09 AM
All prices DO NOT include postage.

All sets are brand new in box, bar the minifigs which have been opened for verification.

If you require pics of anything, please ask.

Pirates Of the Carribean
#4194 - Whitecap Bay - $65
#4195 - Queen Annes Revenge - $140

City
#7938 - Passenger Train - $140

Series 5 Minifigs
#Set of 16 - $50
#Single Figs - $3 each (OUT OF STOCK: Gladiator, Gangster, Dwalf, Egyptian Queen, Uni Guy & Russian Guard)

Series 4 Minifigs
#Set of 16 - $45
#Single Figs - $2.50 each (OUT OF STOCK: Musketeer, Ice Skater, Skateboarder & Viking)

jena
26th September 2011, 07:01 AM
Can I get the monster, punk rocker and artist series 4 minifigs?

Omega Supreme
26th September 2011, 07:26 AM
Can I get the monster, punk rocker and artist series 4 minifigs?

Sure thing. Just to double check when you say monster, you mean the Frankenstein?

jena
26th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Sure thing. Just to double check when you say monster, you mean the Frankenstein?

That's the one, Lego call it 'The Monster'. Clearly it's Frankenstein! :rolleyes:

Shipping to 3498, please :)

Lint
26th September 2011, 11:02 AM
I'd be interested in Queen Anne's revenge pending postage. :)

optimus1
26th September 2011, 11:49 AM
I'm interested in the Series 5 Set of Minifigs :)

Also are there any spares of the Gladiator and Boxer? If so, how many?

Fungal Infection
26th September 2011, 01:38 PM
#4195 - Queen Annes Revenge - $65

I'll take this if Lint pulls out.

Omega Supreme
26th September 2011, 05:50 PM
jena, no probs ill get you a postage quote tomorrow morning and shoot you a PM then.

Lint & Fungal Infection, I got the prices on Whitecap Bay & Queen Annes Revenge mixed round the wrong way, I have fixed the error and am sorry for any confusion it may have caused. If your still interested let me know.

optimus1, I have a heap of boxers, at least 10. Gladiators I only have 1 or 2 spares. No probs at all on the set, just let me know if your after any others before i get ya a postage quote :)

Fungal Infection
26th September 2011, 09:15 PM
Interested in White Cap Bay dependant on shipping cost to 2166.

optimus1
27th September 2011, 08:22 AM
optimus1, I have a heap of boxers, at least 10. Gladiators I only have 1 or 2 spares. No probs at all on the set, just let me know if your after any others before i get ya a postage quote :)

Thanks for letting me know :)
I'll get the Series 5 set + 2 x Boxers + remaining Gladiators.

Postage to 2153

Lint
27th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Less interested now :p it's in FI's court.

I'd still be interested to know the postage though.

Jaisun
27th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Hello there =o)

I am in need of 5 minis from series 5 to finish my set, please let me know which ones you are able to help me with, thanks =o)

-Gladiator
-Fitness Instructor
-Graduate
-Evil Dwarf
-Small Clown

Also, how much is postage for these little guys? Just curious, because if you have less than 3 of these, it may be worth getting them locally if postage exceeds the standard cost per figure.

Omega Supreme
28th September 2011, 04:15 AM
FI, Ill get you a quote today for the Whitecap Bay postage and PM you when I have it :)

Hello there =o)

I am in need of 5 minis from series 5 to finish my set, please let me know which ones you are able to help me with, thanks =o)

-Gladiator
-Fitness Instructor
-Graduate
-Evil Dwarf
-Small Clown

Also, how much is postage for these little guys? Just curious, because if you have less than 3 of these, it may be worth getting them locally if postage exceeds the standard cost per figure.

Hey Jaisun, I have 2 from your list (Small Clown & Fitness Instructor). Postage for both of them would be either $2.20 (reg. post) or $5.25 (registered post).

Linja
28th September 2011, 09:13 AM
Interested in Series 5 & Series 4 minifigs - and any other loose ones you might have.
Pics of the loose ones would be good, so my son can choose which ones he'd like.

Postage to 3155.

Sent you a PM as well.

Fungal Infection
5th October 2011, 06:02 PM
FI, Ill get you a quote today for the Whitecap Bay postage and PM you when I have it :)

How's that quote coming along? And can I confirm that all minifigs have been opened for inspection but are included? Might be interested in Queen Anne's Revenge if you can do me a deal :D