PDA

View Full Version : Biggest LOTR COLLECTION in the world

lordoftherings
28th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Hey all

Just wanted to share with you my collection which i believe is the biggest in the world also its complete

hope you enjoy

watch the video of every single rare variant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMbzOpvmzFk

Hursticon
28th September 2011, 05:28 PM
Nice collection mate, but ah... where's the Transformers? :confused:

iceburn
28th September 2011, 06:20 PM
Nice collection mate, but ah... where's the Transformers? :confused:

lol... you are right.

Video summary states:

Over 10 years of searching and travel to finally complete one of the if not the biggest LORD OF THE RINGS TOY BIZ collections out there please enjoy

liegeprime
28th September 2011, 10:15 PM
NIce collection!.... hmmm I do remember someone else here has a sizeable collection of LOTR as well - even has a replica sword of Elendil.... can't remember who right now but Im pretty sure, he's gonna appreciate this one quite a lot! He's got the Balrog guarding the room too :D I only have the poseable Gollum figure as my only LOTR figure - he now is currently on my fridge as he's got magnets in his feet :p

5FDP
29th September 2011, 11:09 PM
If I wasn't into collecting Transformers I would very likely have gone to collecting LOTR. I don't have the funds / time for both.

My nephew started collecting the toys when the movies came out. I'm pretty sure it was my influence (he kept 'em all MISB :D).

VGMStudios
18th October 2011, 12:24 AM
wanna put your money where your mouth is? (how does that saying make any sense??)
anyways. If you think you have the worlds largest collection get a GWR! Then you can brag all you want! ;)
Very impressive collection though. Congrats!! :)