PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Bumblebee 3 Pack

Robzy
23rd May 2008, 08:48 PM
I wonder if we'll be getting this exclusive Legacy of Bumblebee 3 Pack (http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=13105)?!

It looks cool! Classics has a new paint job. Is that stealth BB? He's got the battle mask anyway!

I wish they could've found a way to include G1 Bumblebee!

Pulse
23rd May 2008, 08:56 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea!

Have they ever packaged different lines like this in the one box before?

Kyle
23rd May 2008, 09:15 PM
It's a sad sad news to my wallet...

The_Damned
23rd May 2008, 09:18 PM
Damn!

Paulbot
23rd May 2008, 10:00 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea!

Have they ever packaged different lines like this in the one box before?
There was that Classic/Movie Prime pack last year. That's probably the closest.

It is a nice pack, even though each of these Bumblebee characters is very different.

Gutsman Heavy
23rd May 2008, 10:14 PM
I would have probably bought one for MISB display if it was in the cool-as Universe packaging.

1orion2many
23rd May 2008, 10:25 PM
:confused:Has the Classic Bumblebee got different paint apps:confused:, actually have they all got extra stripes:confused:.

STL
23rd May 2008, 11:00 PM
i actually like it. Might grab it as a 3 pack for display purposes. My collecting has expanded somewhat tho for what reason i don't know.

Pulse
23rd May 2008, 11:20 PM
There was that Classic/Movie Prime pack last year. That's probably the closest.

Yeah but both of those figures were terrible... :D

While all 3 of these figures are actually pretty good! :)

kurdt_the_goat
23rd May 2008, 11:30 PM
:confused:Has the Classic Bumblebee got different paint apps:confused:, actually have they all got extra stripes:confused:.

The classic BB looks to be the same as a regular Hasbro classic BB, except with black where there is normally white. Also the colour of his jet ski thing appears all yellow/white compared to white/grey with a touch of orange.

STL
24th May 2008, 12:46 AM
The classic BB looks to be the same as a regular Hasbro classic BB, except with black where there is normally white. Also the colour of his jet ski thing appears all yellow/white compared to white/grey with a touch of orange.

I actually think the recolour is much weaker. The black really dulls it out for me. There's also a black line thru the jet-ski. Looking at it again, the package doesn't look so good anymore. It's strange how Animated BB is so much taller than the other two and makes the package look weak. Might skip after all.

FFN
24th May 2008, 04:38 AM
The deco is kind of based upon Henkei Bumblebee - all of the silver/grey plastic has been replaced with yellow plastic.

Thanatos
24th May 2008, 11:16 AM
I really like the classics Repaint.

Not collecting animated (yet) so I'll decide later whether it's worthwhile or not. Plus I own the other two molds.

Robzy
10th June 2008, 06:32 PM
Update: New pictures of Classics Repaint Bumblebbe from the 3-pack... (www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/legacy-of-bumblebee-classics-ver-on-ebay/13274/)