PDA

View Full Version : Can any club members hook me up with the Seacons?

llamatron
24th May 2008, 04:54 PM
Simple question. If any club member here was going to preorder a set could they get one for me too? I can pay up front.

Gutsman Heavy
24th May 2008, 04:59 PM
same here, except I want Nightbeat :)

Burn
24th May 2008, 07:20 PM
I'll put my hand up as a club member, but i'm still deciding whether to order a set for myself or not.

Plus given my location it might be preferable for any other members who may be more centrally located to put their hands up.

griffin
24th May 2008, 08:32 PM
Don't worry, this is something that I've mentioned a few times that I was going to do a group order for (plus anything else currently in the Club Store). Since this isn't something that needs to be rushed or I need to cover financially, I won't have the same problem as the Henkei Seekers, and will be happy to get other people included with my own order.
Besides, they aren't going to run out any time soon (1,500 on the Seacons / 1,200 on Nightbeat), so as soon as they release details (they are looking to delay the release of Nightbeat so that people get both shipped at the one time, and save shipping costs), I'll post something up in the sales section.
Also, are any of the other current members down south planning on a group order as well? We can just post up separate topics in the sales sections when pre-order details are released in 2 weeks time.

Tetsuwan Convoy
24th May 2008, 08:37 PM
I Don't mind taking care of any West Aussies who want some stuff.

roller
24th May 2008, 09:07 PM
how much is Nightbeat in Aust dollars with postage etc ?

Im glad that the club members here are offering their services, take that exclusivity!!! Its a small victory but a step in the right direction

griffin
24th May 2008, 09:21 PM
I Don't mind taking care of any West Aussies who want some stuff.

That'd be good, because domestic postage from the east coast to WA is hefty.

Roller, the Seacons are US$119 plus shipping, Nightbeat plus comic is US$48 plus shipping.

roller
24th May 2008, 09:23 PM
thanks Griffin, i assume right now that those prices are pretty much the same as AUST dollars

Tetsuwan Convoy
26th May 2008, 02:48 PM
thanks Griffin, i assume right now that those prices are pretty much the same as AUST dollars

Close enough. TFCC have pricey shipping which is why we are going to co-oridinate our efforts

kup
26th May 2008, 02:53 PM
I hate the Seacon colors so I will just go with Nightbeat.

Since the mold exists, it is my hope that one day we will get an Encore reissue.

Thanks Griffin!

iceburn
26th May 2008, 02:55 PM
From what i've read at TFC, these orders can be made but items shipped individually. items cannot be combined into a single shipping or have any group orders.
Please correct me if i'm wrong

i_amtrunks
26th May 2008, 03:33 PM
From what i've read at TFC, these orders can be made but items shipped individually. items cannot be combined into a single shipping or have any group orders.
Please correct me if i'm wrong

Knowing how the club operates I'm certain that you are right, you cant rip international fans off as much if they can do a group order!

I'm interested in the Seacons, but not sure if I want them at that price. They are kind of like the 2005 Descent pack in that regard.

griffin
27th May 2008, 12:57 AM
A group order is possible, as Pete from the Club posted on tfw2005 saying that there was no limit to how many you could order, within reason. I think the individual shipping bit might relate to the two different toys being released at different times (each would be shipped when they are ready, rather than holding back Nightbeat to ship with the Seacons). That's why they are looking at delaying Nightbeat to be able to combine the shipping on both to those wanting both (and save each person some postage cost). This is what I would prefer myself, on a group order, so am wanting to wait until they confirm what they are planning to do before I start up a group buy topic.

iceburn
27th May 2008, 01:00 AM
i totally get what you mean now.
i was also confused by the poll that Pete has setup....
well, shall wait and see how it goes