PDA

View Full Version : Classic Ozformers Newsletters - Issue #2 (Nov 1996)

griffin
10th October 2011, 10:51 PM
Another blast from the past with the 2nd issue of our Club's newsletter... and yes, we were officially authorised by Hasbro at this point to be a Club for Transformers Fans in Australia.
We might have only been 19 members at that stage, but we were now a proud little club of dedicated fans.

The second issue can be found here (http://www.toycollectors.com.au/newsletter/002/002.html).

Hursticon
10th October 2011, 10:57 PM
Another blast from the past with the 2nd issue of our Club's newsletter... and yes, we were officially authorised by Hasbro at this point to be a Club for Transformers Fans in Australia.
We might have only been 19 members at that stage, but we were now a proud little club of dedicated fans.

The second issue can be found here (http://www.toycollectors.com.au/newsletter/002/002.html).

Sweet! - Congratulations to Griffin and OTCA at large, not a bad effort at all. ;):)

Arcee
10th October 2011, 11:26 PM
1. If Dirge still has his Skywarp I want to buy it :D

2. Saw my name in the crossword puzzle.(hopefully I got it right :rolleyes:) Ahah! I didn't know Arcee dumped Hot Rod, though I know from my heart that Springer is the right choice :p Gotta keep watching the cartoon; at the moment Spike is only a teenager in my progress.

3. Why do I get the feeling that the old newsletters are better than current runs, LOL :p No offense Griffin Prime, I'm sure it's because our forum is burst with gems everywhere now, not possible to include even a fraction of the ever growing treasure into one newsletter.;)

Great achievement for the past 15 years. Thank you so much!

Hursticon
11th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Wow! :eek:
That Fan-Fic of Urac's was awesome!, it could easily be an IDW Spotlight Issue IMO; nothing felt out of character, for those used, and the narrative was really well written - A top job indeed! ;):cool:

Hursticon
11th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Dirge's use of the word "Choice"... It's making me feel old. :p:D