PDA

View Full Version : custom liokaiser combiner 16 inches tall transforms

Robot_art
15th October 2011, 05:14 PM
hi there,

I have finally finished my custom liokaiser transformer, here is a bit about him, he is 16 inches tall and
is one of the most complex customs i have ever made, he is designed to fit perfectly in scale next to
the classics / henkei / generations line.

liokaiser is extremely articulated and here is a list of his articulation
- main head is ball jointed
-shoulders are very posable, 360 degrees as well as tilting up and down
-elbows bend
-upper arms rotate
-wrist is ball jointed
-hands are extremely posable whith each finger being balljointed as well as a second pin joint
-waist rotates 360 degrees
-hips are highly articulated swinging in and out as well as back and forward, ratcheted joints too.
-knees are posable
-lower leg pivots
-ankle pivots to provide dynamic posing too
-and his hip armor also swings in and out to allow dynamic leg posing.

liokaisers head was completely scratchbuilt too as was his spiked handheld weapon and his gun (which combines with jarugas
missile rack and killbisons turret) he also has lots of other scrathbuilt parts like his thigh and hip parts etc

It goes without saying that liokaiser is completely transformable and can seperate into his 6 vehicles Each individual
has also had the same amount of time and care applied to his paint application.
all the individual robots transform without having to take away parts or add parts on (they are NOT partformers)

DEATHCOBRA: in addition to the six regular members of the team i have also created a death cobra figure, he transforms
into a green helicopter and although he was only in one episode of the series and he never actually combined with the team
(as he was murdered by hellbat) i thought why not add him to the line up. he can also transform and become liokaisers arm which
replaces hellbat. he is fully transformable and can combine with the other members as seen in the pictures.

i will be putting him up on ebay in a couple of days. if you have any questions just message me or email me. well i hope you like him, bye bye

you can see all the pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/forgottenforest

SkyWarp91
15th October 2011, 05:20 PM
That's so awesome man, I love Leozack and Liokaiser. Though it's a personal preference I'm not a big fan of the classics Jetfire mold as I found it to be too 'blocky' for a jet.

ChlorHex
15th October 2011, 06:14 PM
Wow! :eek:
That's an excellent custom!
I like that... especially seeing that you'd scratch-built the head!
Great job man! :)

snaketales
15th October 2011, 06:48 PM
I had the same idea for Leozack, but you've taken it much further... excellent job!

RageOnTheRoads
15th October 2011, 08:13 PM
W.O.W! :D

Hursticon
15th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Astounding... simply astounding, your work Robot_art never ceases to impress! :eek::eek::eek:
The size and scale is remarkable but the fact that your attention to detail has, as per normal, spread beyond the gestalt proper to the component robots simply attests to your creative credit. ;):)
My personal favourite piece of the entire build is that Liokaiser head sculpt, it is so incredibly gorgeous to look upon and thoroughly underlines your talent and effort! :D:cool::cool:

GoktimusPrime
15th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Now repaint four of them as the Autobot Rescue Squad! :p ;) :p <jkz>

Hursticon: It's "LioKaiser" dude (say "Lye-oh-kaizer") :)

liegeprime
15th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Wow. Simply wow!

Sam
15th October 2011, 11:09 PM
That's an intense piece of work. Amazing!

Hursticon
16th October 2011, 10:26 AM
Hursticon: It's "LioKaiser" dude (say "Lye-oh-kaizer") :)

Yep, no idea what I was thinking there... :o:p

bruticus
16th October 2011, 02:58 PM
farken insane master craftsmanship there Michael!!
You never disappoint!
i hope it fetches a mini fortune when it goes on ebay as you deserve it mate.
good luck!

btw, its a shame you dont take WIP shots as they would have been really awesome for all us to follow along earlier... :D

Robot_art
16th October 2011, 03:52 PM
farken insane master craftsmanship there Michael!!
You never disappoint!
i hope it fetches a mini fortune when it goes on ebay as you deserve it mate.
good luck!

btw, its a shame you dont take WIP shots as they would have been really awesome for all us to follow along earlier... :D

Well I hope it gets a friggen huge fortune :)

I would do WIP shots but I am constantly changing my mind and then I get carried away with the work and forget to take the pics anyway.

Glad you guys like him though and thanks for all the kind words guys it's great to hear that stuff.

UltraMarginal
16th October 2011, 08:12 PM
That is incredibly impressive work. getting all those non combining figures to combine successfully must have been a mission!

Deonasis
17th October 2011, 12:05 AM
Very slick!

Robot_art
24th October 2011, 02:24 AM
Just a quick note to say this guy Is ending on eBay soon if anyone is curious to see what he gets or wants to bid

Hursticon
24th October 2011, 10:45 AM
Just a quick note to say this guy Is ending on eBay soon if anyone is curious to see what he gets or wants to bid

I'd be very interested to see how well this stunning piece does at auction Robot_art, I hope you'll provide us with a link mate. :)

Lint
24th October 2011, 02:27 PM
thats brilliant!