PDA

View Full Version : Target Christmas Toy Sale 10/11 - 16/11

adds
7th November 2011, 10:36 PM
Just received an email announcing the Christmas Toy Sale.

Big surprise was Ratchet Cyberverse action set. Advertised for $22.

Is there any chance of the Shockwave one? Fingers crossed.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/846/capturecss.png

added by griffin:

Rescue Bots Deluxe - $29 (no saving)
Rescue Bots Firehouse playset - $69 (save $30)
Kreo Megatron - $55 (save $14)
Kreo Optimus - $99 (save $30)
DotM Voyager - $40 (save $10)
DotM Leader - $79 (save $20)

DotM DVD - $23
DotM Bluray - $29

Paulbot
7th November 2011, 10:52 PM
There's a limit on purchases of the DVD? Clearly expecting it to be a big seller for Xmas.

I'd like that second shirt if they made it in men's size. :o

kaiden
7th November 2011, 10:53 PM
hey thanks for that - its hopeful news.

liegeprime
7th November 2011, 11:25 PM
There's a limit on purchases of the DVD? Clearly expecting it to be a big seller for Xmas.

pretend it's body fit :D:p:D... no breathing heheheh

Tabias Prime
8th November 2011, 12:59 AM

Why would I buy the DVD from Target when I can buy it from Big W for $18 and no limit:p:p:p:p

Do they really think people are that stupid that the average person is going to buy more than one copy and then set a limit on how many they are aloud to buy?????:confused::confused::confused::confused: mind you if you aren't going to shop around for the best price maybe you are stupid and you can go to Target and pay that price for the over priced DVD's

Sorry vent for the day:o:o:o:o:o
but its true:p:p

UltraMarginal
8th November 2011, 10:01 AM
I'm hoping that the Ratchet and Shockwave playsets turn up before the end of the HUUGE Kmart sale that's on at the moment, that would be sweet.

I did notice the other day that the Ratchet playset is advertised on the bottom of the cyberverse playset multipack with the bb playset, and several other Legions.

this is further evidance that the wave isn't far away.

griffin
8th November 2011, 01:12 PM
I hope so too. I'm now buying these things on ebay and online stores, and would prefer to buy them at a local sale. I've got the Ratchet set on its way, but will hold off on finding the Shockwave set if we are definitely getting it.

KillinSpoon
8th November 2011, 01:38 PM
I honestly don't see the point in even buying the dvd now.
In six months time it'll be in bargain bins at JB and Sanity for $8-13 anyway...

In fact, I'm not even going to buy this one.

UltraMarginal
8th November 2011, 01:45 PM
I honestly don't see the point in even buying the dvd now.
In six months time it'll be in bargain bins at JB and Sanity for $8-13 anyway...

In fact, I'm not even going to buy this one.

I'm waiting for the DVD with all the special features and behind the scenes. hopefully it gets here.

JuzMel
8th November 2011, 05:07 PM

There's also the blu-ray version a few pages back... its' $29.

Also 20% off LEGO...

reillyd
8th November 2011, 07:58 PM
My target just restocked DOTM toys for the sale, and now has both Wave 1 Bumblebee and Starscream, and Wave 2 Optimus and Megatron.
So much for Wave 3..... :(

snaketales
10th November 2011, 03:48 PM
went to two Targets today.... just the same old stuff there, no Ratchet or Shockwave action sets :mad:

LordCyrusOmega
10th November 2011, 10:30 PM
Neither Dvd or Blueray is worth getting at the moment. Dvd is single disc with no special features and the Blueray has no other features either.

The rest looks promising. Fingers crossed.

Krittle
11th November 2011, 09:19 AM
Where is the 3D blu ray double disc special edition with the extra features :S im so waiting... they can keep their 3D blu ray that for some reason has 3 versions of the copy? DVD, blu ray and digital. Why would anyone want that? really? if i dont have blu ray, ill buy the dvd. if i want digital.... ill download it.

mknell
11th November 2011, 10:02 PM
went to two Targets today.... just the same old stuff there, no Ratchet or Shockwave action sets :mad:

Same I've been to a few looking for Ratchet at least because he is pictured and the pkace is full of bee and starscream

Sharky
11th November 2011, 11:15 PM
Same I've been to a few looking for Ratchet at least because he is pictured and the pkace is full of bee and starscream

my local didnt even restock for the sale... they have the same number of bees and screamers as they did last week.... its very disapointing i wanted ratchet

Seraphim Prime
12th November 2011, 01:00 PM
I'm waiting for the DVD with all the special features and behind the scenes. hopefully it gets here.

Where is the 3D blu ray double disc special edition with the extra features :S im so waiting... they can keep their 3D blu ray that for some reason has 3 versions of the copy? DVD, blu ray and digital. Why would anyone want that? really? if i dont have blu ray, ill buy the dvd. if i want digital.... ill download it.

DVD won't be coming w/ special features. Paramount rep told me the other day - apparently that has come as directive from on high (ie - Dreamworks/Michael Bay/someone). You'll also notice that Bluray are getting more of the special features in general - combination of studio push toward Bluray (particularly in the case of Fox & Disney) and the extra storage space on a Bluray disc.

Special Ed. Bluray has been knocked back to Feb in Japan according to reports on Tformers.

Krittle
15th November 2011, 03:12 PM
DVD won't be coming w/ special features. Paramount rep told me the other day - apparently that has come as directive from on high (ie - Dreamworks/Michael Bay/someone). You'll also notice that Bluray are getting more of the special features in general - combination of studio push toward Bluray (particularly in the case of Fox & Disney) and the extra storage space on a Bluray disc.

Special Ed. Bluray has been knocked back to Feb in Japan according to reports on Tformers.

That sucks! :(