PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Classics Sunstreaker

loophole
13th November 2011, 10:31 PM
As the title states im after a classics sunstreaker mainly for a couple of parts for a custom that im working on at the moment.
The parts im after are his shoulder ball joints and his ankle joints both of these parts are black so if anyone has a junker or a cheap complete one i would be very happy to give you some money for it.

Cheers,
Loop

Paulbot
14th November 2011, 02:58 PM
I'd like a Sunstreaker head without the rest of the body for a custom idea I had, so if you do find a junker and don't want it's head let me know.

UltraMarginal
14th November 2011, 03:42 PM
good luck (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Sunstreaker-Complete-Universe-Transformerl-/270849746436?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0fe72604)fellas

loophole
14th November 2011, 06:05 PM
I'd like a Sunstreaker head without the rest of the body for a custom idea I had, so if you do find a junker and don't want it's head let me know.

i'll keep that in mind if i do end up getting a complete one.

good luck (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Sunstreaker-Complete-Universe-Transformerl-/270849746436?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0fe72604)fellas

thats what i was trying to avoid :(

Vector Sigma 13
14th November 2011, 10:01 PM
I reckon i know where there is a brand new one sitting on the shelf. Youve got my number if you are interested!

Gutsman Heavy
15th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Hey loopy, if you end getting one do you need the noggin'? I'd pay some cash moneys for it!

Vector Sigma 13
15th November 2011, 09:45 PM
Couldnt find one at Berri today. I still have Renmark to go. Im sure there was still one on a shelf in one of the stores!

mknell
25th November 2011, 07:43 AM
I have one that I got thinking it was complete I got it for $10 at the Penrith fair, it is missing one of the door panels and the top thing that goes on the roof, did you want it?

jaydisc
25th November 2011, 12:23 PM
I recently grabbed one at my local Toyworld for another member. They might have another. It would be $25 plus shipping. If you're interested, PM me your mobile, and I'll sms you once I confirm it's available, as they don't offer refunds if you change your mind.

loophole
25th November 2011, 09:00 PM
I have one that I got thinking it was complete I got it for $10 at the Penrith fair, it is missing one of the door panels and the top thing that goes on the roof, did you want it?

i would indeed Pm'd

I recently grabbed one at my local Toyworld for another member. They might have another. It would be $25 plus shipping. If you're interested, PM me your mobile, and I'll sms you once I confirm it's available, as they don't offer refunds if you change your mind.

i'll try mknell's offer first, but i shall keep you in mind for juct in case

loophole
6th December 2011, 09:30 PM
thanks to mknell i have a junker sunstreaker for parts, i forgot how crappy the yellow is on him