PDA

View Full Version : HLJ FLAT 1980 EMS SHIPPING! ONE DAY ONLY!

kaiden
24th November 2011, 12:53 PM
http://www.hlj.com/blackFriday2011

basically order as much as you like and shipping is capped at 1980Yen = $27Au

so its a perfect time anyone wanting to older heavy items or lots of figmas/revoltech/transformers

All-you-can-ship! Flat shipping rates of just 980 yen for SAL, 1,980 yen for EMS! One day only!

You read that right! We're offering super-special Black Friday flat shipping rates of 980 yen for SAL and 1,980 yen for EMS, per order, for orders of any size, to any destination in the world! (excluding Japan).

Q: So if I go through your site to get Christmas gifts for all my friends, and pick out 23 different in-stock items, all with huge boxes, you're saying you'll ship all that to me from Japan for just 980 yen (about US$12.50) if I pick SAL shipping, or 1,980 (about US$25) yen for EMS?

A: Yes. Please go gentle on us. ;-)

In order to take advantage of this great shipping offer, all you have to do is:

Place an order for items that are currently in stock between 2pm November 25 and 2pm November 26, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9).
During checkout, choose SAL or EMS as your shipping method
Enjoy cheap shipping!

All discounts and sales prices apply. Please read #2 on this page for differences in shipping times between SAL and EMS shipping. We hope this great offer will help you jump start your holiday shopping season!

Before you dive into our catalog on Friday, please read these important notes, terms and conditions:

Campaign is valid only for shippable orders placed between 2pm November 25 and 2pm November 26, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9). SAL and EMS shipping estimates on individual item pages will display the normal shipping estimates for single items as usual. (NOTE: The special rate will be applied after orders are processed for in-stock and shippable items. Items ordered prior to the campaign that become shippable during the campaign will also be shipped at the special rate.)
Only items shippable during the campaign period will be eligible for these special shipping rates. Orders placed for backordered or future release items will be shipped (without the special shipping rates) when they become available, as normal.
All standard payment methods are acceptable. When paying by credit card or a PayPal Billing Agreement, all in-stock and shippable items from your eligible order(s) will be automatically shipped, and your credit card or PayPal Billing Agreement charged as usual, in order to ensure that you get the discounted shipping. When paying by regular PayPal, we'll send you a payment request e-mail as usual when your order is ready to ship asking you to go to PayPal's site and authorize the payment to us.
Orders shipped under this campaign will be shipped by postal service SAL or EMS to any country we can ship to worldwide (excluding Japan).
Due to weight and size restrictions, larger orders may be split into multiple shipping boxes, but the maximum shipping amount charged per order will remain 980 yen for SAL and 1,980 yen for EMS.
Orders will be processed for shipping once the campaign is over. Customers wanting to modify campaign orders placed must do so during the campaign period via the Account Maintenance System. Once the orders enter shipping processing, they cannot be modified.
FedEx orders are not eligible for this campaign.
Our system manages only one shipping method at a time, so please remember to change back to your preferred shipping method in your account after the campaign is over.
Aside from the special shipping rates on SAL and EMS shipping, all usual terms and conditions apply.
NOTE: If a customer already has an order awaiting payment, new orders cannot proceed until that payment is completed. Make sure you take care of any payments due before the campaign ends to be able to take advantage of this offer.

Vector Prime
24th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Excellent!

Thanks for the heads up... I think I'll order a couple of big, heavy 1/60 Perfect Grade Gundams to take advantage of this. :D

RokDog
24th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Hmm, so to maximise this we should group order by state?

Vector, you up for it? =)

kaiden
24th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Hmm, so to maximise this we should group order by state?

Vector, you up for it? =)

yeah thats a good idea, so if there's anyone from SA who wants to order something, please let me know.

jaydisc
25th November 2011, 09:55 AM
Good price for MP10.

Deonasis
25th November 2011, 11:06 AM
Where is the transformers section on HLJ? When you search for a figure the breadcrumb does not link back to a general TF section.

I found it. For anyone else having trouble: http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?&Word=transformer&Maker1=TKT&Dis=2&Title=Takara%20Tomy%20Transformers

jaydisc
25th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Go to Advanced search, and enter "Transformers" under Series. I had the same problem, complained, and that's the strategy they gave. I like to then group by Series, but be aware that there is one catch-all generic series that some stuff gets lumped into.

Deonasis
25th November 2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks Jay, after more digging I found it through the Sci menu (see my link in edited post above). I will check your Advanced search method later and see if it yields a better result.

Zippo
25th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Oh well, nothing I want ..
The Japanese retail on the Human Alliance Basics are too expensive to even consider and I can't justify MP-10 at the moment when I am having to cut back on what I open.

Deonasis
25th November 2011, 04:50 PM
Good price for MP10.
MP10 now says "Discontinued". Either it sold out or they pulled it from the sale early.

bowspearer
26th November 2011, 01:01 PM
This would have to happen when I'm broke heh. And I would have ordered a heap of Sentai stuff too- bugger!