PDA

View Full Version : are we getting the next wave of generations?

primatives
10th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Anyone know when we should be getting the Skullgrin remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!

MindsetOverhaul
10th December 2011, 02:34 PM
they're dotted about the place already.
i haven't seen junkheap or blackshadow, but plenty of skullgrins, warpaths, thundercrackers, kups and wheeljacks.
i think that wave 5 gen technically only consists of blackshadow and junkheap. also, in the tak-united line there's a black redeco of scout class windcharger. shame they couldn't just make the off-white G1 redeco (Freeway? if that's his name. i dunno).

griffin
10th December 2011, 08:20 PM
I think he meant the other Pretender, Thunderwing, not Skullgrin... as a query about the new pair that have recently been released in other countries.

Perhaps email Hasbro AUS and ask them. They don't respond to my queries anymore.

UltraMarginal
10th December 2011, 09:57 PM
I saw some next wave movie deluxes today with space case, so I'd say it will be before june next year ... :D

MindsetOverhaul
11th December 2011, 09:34 AM
I think he meant the other Pretender, Thunderwing, not Skullgrin... as a query about the new pair that have recently been released in other countries.

Perhaps email Hasbro AUS and ask them. They don't respond to my queries anymore.

oh. i dislike that mold mostly on account of its small scale and thus it easily slips my mind but yeh, there are Thunderwings around too. RTS and Gen barely crawl off the shelves at my local K-mart & Target.
I've phoned Hasbro Oz once before and they were really helpful, Primatives, i would go with griffins suggestion

GoktimusPrime
11th December 2011, 10:09 AM
...Thunderwing's not a remould. Perhaps he meant Sky Shadow (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rq5Qq4mO8no/TtcfTcDvGtI/AAAAAAAAA0A/dm5iD5TEHME/s400/100_1741.jpg) - the retool of Thunderwing based on Black Shadow (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Black_Shadow)? :confused::confused:

griffin
11th December 2011, 12:59 PM
That's what we were already guessing.

Anyone know when we should be getting the Skullgrin remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!

+

=

Anyone know when we should be getting the Thunderwing remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!

primatives
12th December 2011, 11:27 AM
ah yeah my bad i meant thunderwing repaint not skullgrin haha

theheretic
12th December 2011, 12:10 PM
How about a 2012 checklist please!

GoktimusPrime
13th December 2011, 11:57 AM
TFU.info has year-by-year lists here (http://tfu.info/year/index.htm) - nothing there for 2012... I imagine they're waiting for this year to end before putting that up. :)

crankcase76
13th December 2011, 10:17 PM
the waiting part of all of this is the killer. would just wish they would release these waves sooner....

UltraMarginal
15th December 2011, 04:57 PM
the waiting part of all of this is the killer. would just wish they would release these waves sooner....

That's the problem with the internet and all the news sites, we know about things loooong before they are planned for shelf space. as such our expectation of their arrival wears out long before they are actually in circulation. I think htis has a little to do with some people feeling unsatisfied with collecting now. you can only anticipate something for so long before you get fed up. the other end of the spectrum though is building it up too far over too long so that regardless of how good something is you can't help but be dissapointed because you have anticipated it for so long.

we are our own worst enemy sometimes.:eek: