PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis Prime and Optimus Prime

Linja
31st December 2011, 07:55 PM
Hi all,

Looking to get Nemesis Prime to be used with Fansproject shadow commander and Optimus prime recent release to be used with Maketoys Battletanker.

If you can help please let me know.

GoktimusPrime
2nd January 2012, 01:08 PM
I saw RtS Optimus Prime at Uncle Pete's Toys just before Xmas -- so try them or Toyworld? I got my Nemesis Prime from Kmart, but I haven't seen any there for years now. :( Try your local collectable toy fair?

High_Q
2nd January 2012, 09:13 PM
I have an MISB Hasbro Toy Shop release of TF Universe Nemesis Prime I am happy to offload for AUD45 excl. shipping.

Although it's MISB, box is not in top shape.

Let me know if you're still interested.

GoktimusPrime
3rd January 2012, 03:47 PM
<facepalms.self> Linja was talking about Universe 2008 Nemesis Prime, and my answer was in regard to Alternator Nemesis Prime. :rolleyes:

Linja
3rd January 2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks for responses.

High Q, yes interested PM incoming

MindsetOverhaul
5th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Wow, Linja, Battle Tankor/RID SCOURGE upgrade is damn expensive, even i gave it a miss (as awesome as it is).

anyhow, i got at least 3 RTS G2 OP if you want one.
this goes for anyone else who's keen and is really struggling to locate them - MOSC $15 plus shipping (i'm in W.A. , don't know what shipping will cost but will gladly get quotes upon request). but y'know, they should be pretty easy to find.

good luck mate!

Linja
5th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah the tanker 3rd party was on the expensive side, but I really do like this stuff more than the Hasbro, Takara stuff more often than not.

I might take you up on the offer for one of those G2 primes. I haven't had any luck finding one locally. I'll see if I can see one around tomorrow, either way I'll send you a PM over the weekend.