PDA

View Full Version : WST military transport (not Astrotrain)

Ultra Mackness
5th January 2012, 05:51 PM
This cute thing appeared on my doorstep today. For a long time I've looked at the e-hobby version and watched it progressively slip out of the justifiable expense realm. I saw this on the Robot Kingdom site and thought why not? It's pretty accurate for something so small and has a die cast middle back section and legs so it feels chunky. But one of the coolest features I think is the way the arms extend! The Astro in the pics is the commemorative series release from a few years back.

UltraMarginal
5th January 2012, 06:04 PM
So are you saying that it's better than the original?

Ultra Mackness
5th January 2012, 06:12 PM
I'd never go that far, and he is half sized! Actually when I extended his left arm it slipped past the stop notch and his forearm detached - woops :( (but easy to reattach). Really I would have loved to get an e-hobby one, but $300 is probably my upper limit on any one item and they're now out of range for me.

Skullcruncher
5th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Hey he is cool, I just got WST dinorobot grimlock so might have to get this guy too. Thanks for the pics :cool:

liegeprime
24th January 2012, 03:47 PM
sweet! even comes with metallic bits ei? Nice! I think Ill buy one myself....

5FDP
25th January 2012, 01:36 PM
WST Transformers are awesome :cool: I have all the Dinobots aside from Grimlock (have my original G1) and I love them. I couldn't afford to buy the original toys in the condition I desire (C9+) so they were an affordable alternative.