1st June 2008, 12:50 PM
are you sure you want to post them here? This looks like a bad neighbourhood

Paulbot
1st June 2008, 04:11 PM
I picked up the Autobots game for DS from EB today, $30 after a $20 discount

kelvinchang99
1st June 2008, 05:17 PM
Hi guys,

Just returned on holidays and picked up some new toys whilst overseas.

Here it is. Got lucky through customs as the MP Megatron didnt get checked. I will keep this one MISB whilst displaying the other.

1st Lot of acquisition:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02727.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02732.jpg

MP Takara Starscream, Starscream Animated Voyager, Bulkhead Voyager, Henkei Prime, Deluxe Animated Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Blackarachnia, Revoltech Megatron with 2 heads, Takara History Collection - Jazz, Bumblebee, Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and the mystery item and MP Megatron.

Good price, the lot purchased in Indonesia for $370 AUD.

2nd Lot of acquisition:

Sorry, I posted these in May but they have just arrived plus a few extra.

Custom Bumblebee
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02739.jpg
Custom Cliffjumper
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02740.jpg
Custom Huffer
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02737.jpg
Custom IronHide
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02736.jpg
Custom Ratchet
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02735.jpg
Custom Inferno
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02734.jpg
Custom Grapple
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02733.jpg

3rd Lot acquisition:
Takara MetalForce Prime (Metallic Version) - unfortunately, suffered the manufacturer packaging issue

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02741.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02742.jpg

4th Lot acquisition:

Today only at Toys R Us.. Couldnt help myself. Animated Lockdown (Deluxe) and Megatron (Voyager)

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02744.jpg

Thats all for now.

llamatron
1st June 2008, 06:04 PM
Animated is out at TRU? Which store?

STL
2nd June 2008, 11:12 AM
Lovely acquisitions, Kelvin! I wanna see those alt modes too!

roller
2nd June 2008, 02:07 PM
well done Kelvin!!! Im pleased that someone got an MP05 through customs

thats showin em!!!

iceburn
2nd June 2008, 02:36 PM
my universe and armada seekers flew into town eariler than i've expected!!

Zippo
2nd June 2008, 03:24 PM
Repost from yesterday: Those Alternator customs are sweet

kelvinchang99
2nd June 2008, 04:01 PM
Hey Zippo,

Not sure what happened to the post yesterday. Anyone know why it was deleted?

Kyle
2nd June 2008, 08:03 PM
Hey Zippo,

It was trapped in the "old server dimension"... :p

jaydisc
2nd June 2008, 09:24 PM
Hey Zippo,

Looks like there was an unknown server transition. It's still at the old board.

kelvinchang99
3rd June 2008, 08:30 AM
Looks like we're still having the server issues.

Havent been able to post with images.

Soundwarp
3rd June 2008, 08:39 AM
Man i am getting wicked withdrawals

kelvinchang99
3rd June 2008, 01:14 PM
Here is a little more update. Transformed the Lockdown and Megatron.
Couldnt believe the Lockdown Robot mode Deluxe stands the size of larger than Voyager Megatron. None the less, nice figures. Megatron's transformation was a little too simple though.

To see the image, click on the link and when it opens in new window, remove www. Sorry, this is the workaround whilst the server is having issues.

www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02756.jpg

Also, as promised, picked this up today. The Jizaitoyz Wheelie from Pompomnet. Surprised at the figure, very well made, and some metal bits to it. Quite a heavy item, feels like a Titanium series figure. If only Hasbro/Takara could take initiatives like these guys and make a voyager size of the Jizaitoyz range, then we'll all be loving it.
Here are some pics.

Vehicle mode:
www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02745.jpg
www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02747.jpg

Robot mode:
www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02754.jpg
www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02750.jpg

Size comparison:
www.i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/kelvinchang99/DSC02749.jpg

Signing out.

iceburn
3rd June 2008, 01:37 PM
MP04 from Target today.....

kelvinchang99
3rd June 2008, 01:40 PM
Nice one iceburn.. They still carry this ??? None of the Target in Syd carry this range anymore.

Good one !!

iceburn
3rd June 2008, 01:46 PM
apparently from the recent Australian Toy Fair, griffin and the guys who went reported MP01 (maybe MP04) will be out at Target.

Paul was unsure but reckons it will be MP04, so I saw them just now and there was only 2.

sifun
3rd June 2008, 01:51 PM
I suspect there will be a flood of them on ebay.
Thanks Iceburn for getting the second one to me :)

valkyrie_76
3rd June 2008, 02:00 PM
How much is Target selling the MP04? Might have to check out the local Target stores around here.

iceburn
3rd June 2008, 02:05 PM
How much is Target selling the MP04? Might have to check out the local Target stores around here.

see www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=25423&postcount=45

kurdt_the_goat
3rd June 2008, 02:55 PM
You can forget about Perth Target, there's zippo there! (and no Animated either, at Target, Myer & David Jones).

Kyle
3rd June 2008, 07:56 PM
There was none at my local Target either.

valkyrie_76
3rd June 2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah nothing in Rocko or Mandurah.....well Rocko is having a store upgrade and Mandurah had its roof leak during the storm on Saturday *sigh* it sucks.

roller
3rd June 2008, 08:58 PM
i shall look at Garden city on Friday with tetsuwan convoy, other perth fans are welcome to come too, 1pm outside Kmart

Kyle
3rd June 2008, 09:00 PM
i shall look at Garden city on Friday with tetsuwan convoy, other perth fans are welcome to come too, 1pm outside Kmart

MP04 is Target exclusive. Are you also looking for Animated?

valkyrie_76
3rd June 2008, 09:15 PM

Damn and Im flying out in the morning the Hedland or else I would be there.

Paulbot
3rd June 2008, 09:37 PM
Today from Robot Kingdom (Astrotrain and the Activators: Bumblebee, Starscream and Bulkhead) and from Kyle's friend (Soundwave and the Rumble & Frenzy Headphones)

Bumblebee's the best of the Activators, and Bulkhead's the weakest. They are nice toys though on par with the first year Beast Wars Basics IMHO.

liegeprime
3rd June 2008, 09:55 PM
got Archforce (aka G2 purple megatron) from Rampage today. its a little small than what I expected, heheheh but the poseability is good :D

roller
4th June 2008, 12:25 AM
got Archforce (aka G2 purple megatron) from Rampage today. its a little small than what I expected, heheheh but the poseability is good :D

lucky

i_amtrunks
4th June 2008, 10:17 AM
Got home last night and the girlfriend had visited Castle Hill and bought me:
Animated Bumblebee
Animated Lockdown
Animated Megatron vs. Prime 2pack

Kyle
4th June 2008, 01:19 PM

Would love to come, but I have a meeting with my boss just before 1pm and another class to teach in the afternoon. So no fun for me. :(
Hope you guys have fun though. :)

Paulbot
5th June 2008, 10:12 AM
I picked up a box of stuff I'd ordered from BBTS, including Supreme Cheetor which is not as big a toy as I remember it... how much wasted space was in that giant Hasbro box?

STL
5th June 2008, 10:28 AM
I picked up a box of stuff I'd ordered from BBTS, including Supreme Cheetor which is not as big as I remember it... how much wasted space was in that giant box?

A box of stuff which only includes Supreme Cheetor? And weren't you one of the ppl who told me this is a woeful toy that I should stay clear of? Man, I thought i was sad. :p

iceburn
5th June 2008, 10:38 AM
hahaha...Supreme Cheetor, i remember that

Received my (soon to be STL's) Loose Botcon 2008 set yesterday, along with an unofficial WST Prime Trailer with roller

Paulbot
5th June 2008, 10:44 AM
It is a bad toy but I got it cheap. I was wondering though about the original Hasbro box for the toy which was huge considering the toy folds up small enough to fit into an Ultra-sized box.

My BBTS box also included First Strike Optimus Prime, Movie Warpath, Gobot Frenzy, Action Master Devastator & BM Tankor.

Bartrim
5th June 2008, 10:56 AM
Picked up Animated Prowl from Uncle Pete's in Nowra.

And from BBTS
Movie Wreckage $6
Cybertron Overhaul $5
Incinerator $19.99
Armada Blurr $15
oh and the movie robot heroes wave 2 set.
Pretty happy with that.

dirge
5th June 2008, 11:47 AM
I'm still trying to forget Supreme Cheetor!

STL
5th June 2008, 11:52 AM
I'm still trying to forget Supreme Cheetor!

I think the reason Paulbot wanted one was b/c during his lonely stay in Limbo, he realised he needed the company of a pet.

i_amtrunks
5th June 2008, 12:14 PM
Animated Lugnutz, Blitzwing and Prowl all arrived yesterday thanks to Kyle!

Lugnutz is pure awesomesauce, with Blitzwing only a little bit behind.

Paulbot
5th June 2008, 12:37 PM
I think the reason Paulbot wanted one was b/c during his lonely stay in Limbo, he realised he needed the company of a pet.

I'm sitting here stroking it like Dr Claw and MAD Cat mwahaha :D

I was not a fan of the BM toys at the time, I only bought four of the best ones (including Blackarachnia and Night Viper), but I have been picking up a few on the secondary market. They are usually cheap.

fatbot
5th June 2008, 12:43 PM
received shattered glass ricochet and wave 1 animated deluxe yesterday, purchased prime megs animated two pack, high score 100, night beat 7 and long view today

iceburn
5th June 2008, 01:07 PM
Received G1 Thundercracker, Crumplezone minicon and Thrust's right fist today...

kay-al
5th June 2008, 04:39 PM
Bought Transformer Monopoly and Dirt Digger Team Minicon from Kmart today...

iceburn
5th June 2008, 04:40 PM
Bought Transformer Monopoly and Dirt Digger Team Minicon from Kmart today...

how much was the monopoly??

kay-al
5th June 2008, 04:59 PM
Got the monopoly for $24

Pulse
5th June 2008, 07:57 PM
Yes,
I know I said I would never own any TFA figures (besides Arcee) but after seeing Lockdown's Muscle Car alt mode in the flesh on Monday, I couldn't resist :o

Also arriving on Monday was Anime Reissue Galvatron while arriving today was TRU Reissue Ultra Magnus!

3 acquisitions in 4 days - Not Bad! :D

Since I can't post pics here, You can see pics of them at my Flickr Page: www.flickr.com/photos/25114774@N06/

Oh & my car won't fire up - which means more money being spent on car repairs :(

jaydisc
5th June 2008, 07:58 PM
I'm holding off on posting Acquisitions until I can post some pics or cross some things out in my sig.

Paulbot
5th June 2008, 08:35 PM
The limitations are annoying, but Pulse's idea of linking to our pictures elsewhere is useful

www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/

STL
5th June 2008, 10:24 PM
I'm holding off on posting Acquisitions until I can post some pics or cross some things out in my sig.

+1

The limitations are annoying, but Pulse's idea of linking to our pictures elsewhere is useful

My eyes! My eyes! :D

Pulse
5th June 2008, 10:54 PM

I knew I was good for something besides inane comments :D

iceburn
5th June 2008, 11:23 PM
Got the monopoly for $24

wow...is that the sale price @ 20% off???

kay-al
6th June 2008, 09:47 AM
wow...is that the sale price @ 20% off???

Yup!

iceburn
6th June 2008, 01:24 PM
welcoming to my acquisitions today:

G1 Ultra Magnus and Firecons x 3

Scattershot
6th June 2008, 09:23 PM
Yup!

Where at?

dirge
7th June 2008, 05:18 PM
Gok came over today, and brought his animated toys, so I could have a look. Thunderscreamer is as ugly as I expected, Bumblebee is just atrocious and Lockdown is worse than I expected. However I was pleasantly surprised by Prowl.

So we toddled off to TRU, so I could buy Prowl:

www.paxeiro.com/newstuff/070608-2.jpg

I noticed that the Darth Star was labelled as "Star Wars Transformers $29.99". I have the Darth Star, but Gok didn't:

www.paxeiro.com/newstuff/070608-3.jpg

www.paxeiro.com/newstuff/070608-1.jpg

autobreadticon
7th June 2008, 07:34 PM
wha is Goki up 2 these days?

loophole
7th June 2008, 08:08 PM
I got myself a G1 Shockwave complete and working and a G1 Perceptor today, i will try and post a couple of pics soon.

dirge
7th June 2008, 09:09 PM
wha is Goki up 2 these days?

Scamming Toys 'R' Us :D

cygnus
7th June 2008, 09:17 PM
finally pick up stuff from post office.

Galaxy Force GX-03 SoundBlaster
Animated Prime and Megs Box set.

Pulse
7th June 2008, 09:17 PM
I don't know why I picked up Animated BB today :confused:

I was in a good mood from finally getting my machine going again so I decided that I was going to reward myself with a new TF & encountering all of Wave 1 at a local TRU, None of them shouted "Take me home!" :D but BB seemed to stand out to me (for some reason :rolleyes:) so he came home to meet my other BB's. :)

www.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Acquisitions/HeythereAnimatedBB.jpg

autobreadticon
7th June 2008, 09:24 PM
i thought Prowl was aweomesome to you

jaydisc
7th June 2008, 09:32 PM
Glad to see you're enjoying the Animated Pulse :D

Pulse
7th June 2008, 09:57 PM

I'm not really :p but I have added Blackarachnia & Jazz to my BBTS Pre-order list. :o

jaydisc
7th June 2008, 10:00 PM
You masochist! :D

iceburn
7th June 2008, 11:23 PM

is there an Animated Pulse? pics plz!! *giggles*

TF76
8th June 2008, 11:49 AM
This week was a big week, biggest so far.

Thursday my girlfriend and myself spotted Animated toys for the first time. She soon convinced me buy them all. Deluxe Prowl, Bumblebee, Lockdown and Prime. Voyager Starscream, Megatron and Bulkhead.

After we had been calling every near by target 3-4 times a day since news of the MP-04 was released. We stumbled across one at target Highpoint, in a slightly damaged box, I was going to leave it but she convinced me to buy it, I'm glad she did. :)

So $420+ in 2 days.

Kyle
8th June 2008, 12:01 PM
This week was a big week, biggest so far.

Thursday my girlfriend and myself spotted Animated toys for the first time. She soon convinced me buy them all. Deluxe Prowl, Bumblebee, Lockdown and Prime. Voyager Starscream, Megatron and Bulkhead.

After we had been calling every near by target 3-4 times a day since news of the MP-04 was released. We stumbled across one at target Highpoint, in a slightly damaged box, I was going to leave it but she convinced me to buy it, I'm glad she did. :)

So $420+ in 2 days.

You should marry her... :eek:

Still amused that you need her "convincing"... Maybe she's actually a bigger fan? :D

TF76
8th June 2008, 12:15 PM
Don’t worry I will marry her… well as soon as I stop buying toys and can afford a ring!

I wanted them bad, it was just spending so much money when we need to save for us.

iceburn
8th June 2008, 12:30 PM
Don’t worry I will marry her… well as soon as I stop buying toys and can afford a ring!

I wanted them bad, it was just spending so much money when we need to save for us.

same here :P but i'm one step ahead with the ring...
its difficult to save money but my plan would start next mth (after tax returns)

Pulse
8th June 2008, 12:33 PM
TF76, you sure are weak when it comes to deciding between which TFs to blow your money on... :D

liegeprime
8th June 2008, 01:41 PM
err. Find the right ring and have it on lay-by, that way you have started on the first step with it, and plus you dont have to worry too much on spending so big at once.

On topic: have no new toys bought, what is it with Blacktown area being so devoid of anything new, sheeesh!

1orion2many
8th June 2008, 02:30 PM
err. Find the right ring and have it on lay-by, that way you have started on the first step with it, and plus you dont have to worry too much on spending so big at once.

On topic: have no new toys bought, what is it with Blacktown area being so devoid of anything new, sheeesh!

:(Welcome to the world of the West Aussies:p:D

MV75
8th June 2008, 05:39 PM
Here's my aquisition for the month. I think I win. :D

i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/mv75/g1_1.jpg

It's a bunch of transformers from my original collection that I managed to salvage today. There's more, but I'll find them another day now that I know the person I gave these to ~17 years ago had these.
________
Box vaporizers (http://boxvaporizers.com)

Thanatos
8th June 2008, 05:54 PM
I obtained my very first animated acquisition today. The Prime Vs Megatron pack is now mine!

Very exciting.

dirge
8th June 2008, 07:48 PM
That's pretty damn awesome, Michael. Did you get all the Menasor bits as well?

Pulse
8th June 2008, 08:02 PM
Remember this statement of mine...

Mate, I just can't get into the TFA figures at all. I've been watching the cartoon (well, cos it's new :)) but the figures just don't do anything for me - they don't appeal/interest me even one iota. To me, it's their kiddish design that just doesn't tickle my TF itch.

from this thread: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1272 well... You might as well completely disregard it cos after seeing all those Yankees taking sweet pics of their TFA Blackarachnia's...

Well, I cracked & bought one BIN off Ebay which together with shipping came to $30 :D. Man, compared to Aussie prices - I don't think the Yankees realise just how little they pay for their TFs. :rolleyes:

MV75
8th June 2008, 11:20 PM
That's pretty damn awesome, Michael. Did you get all the Menasor bits as well?

Both fists, sword, gun, left foot, head. And aside from the two cars in the picture that had their blasters, the hand gun for dead end. I originally had it all 100%. Hopefully the extra bits are with the other toys. All the bits to seawing were there, and the black battle chargers gun was there too. I also had the two fists, head accessory, a few missles and the rear assembly to hoist too, and a few devastator bits and and ultra magnus missle launcher, but I never had those toys (devastator/magnus). I picked them up after finding them at school one day all those years ago.

So hopefully I'll recover hoist one day, along with a few very choice others that I used to have. Seawing was my favorite from this group as it was the very last transformer I ever got back in the day. I'm glad I got it complete, plus it's in freaking awesome condition for a 20 year old toy. The stickers are still pretty good.

Also there were a bunch of non-offical transformers too. A few micro machines/men/whatever I think, but most were in junk condition, except one blue plane. Man it's freaking sweet.
________
Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/)

JuzMel
8th June 2008, 11:55 PM
Wow I finally can post something, but it's sad that images still cannot be linked though. Anyway they can be found here:

Finally slowly getting back to my acquisitions. Got MP Skywarp, and extra Classics Cliffjumper for mod and also Ultra Jetstorm from the TRU Sale
s141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/?action=view&current=Tfn-31.jpg

Then from chaddy Target, I got Jolt and Divebomb $24.99
s141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/?action=view&current=Tfn-31.jpg

You have to add the https in

liegeprime
9th June 2008, 05:12 PM
Went out today and saw in TRU some Animated TFs, picked up 3 initially but ended up with just one.. I was thinking meh, these will fill up the stores in a couple of months anyway no need to be hasty in purchasing even if it was on sale ( though its still very pricy). Got me

Voyager Jay Leno erm , Starscream :D

Bulkhead was shelfwarming for some reason hmmmm, almost picked him up but since he's being issued in leader size I'll wait for that one instead.

Soundwarp
9th June 2008, 05:20 PM
Man i want the link thing fixed so we can see the goodies.

TheDirtyDigger
9th June 2008, 06:37 PM
- Animated Megatron
- Animated Starscream

Robzy
9th June 2008, 08:24 PM
Picked up G1 Sludge at the Toy Fair!

Gonna go out and get me some Animated joy next! ;)

lcz128
10th June 2008, 02:40 PM
Can't remember whether I said I have meself an animated 2-pack as well as this 'new' acquisition:

(look at attachments, and more info in this custom thread (www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=26334#post26334) :))

iceburn
10th June 2008, 11:45 PM
Arrivals from BBTS today:
//i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/icebu12n/P6100299.jpg

- A bunch of 20 RID Spychangers
- Beast Machine Battle Unicorn
- Armada Demolition Team minicons
- Movie Incinerator Voyager
- Movie Allspark Cube
- Galaxyforce Chromia
- RID Obsidian
- Universe Skydive

Pulse
10th June 2008, 11:51 PM
Bloody Hell! That cude is Massive! How are you gonna get Sam/Mutt Williams to hold that? :D

iceburn
10th June 2008, 11:55 PM
Bloody Hell! That cude is Massive! How are you gonna get Sam/Mutt Williams to hold that? :D

haha...good idea, can consider getting the large (if any) mutt/sam figurine and let him hold the allspark cube :)
i was originally thinking of getting the small one but is currently at $15.99 (Kmart) $14.99 (TRU). Waiting for a sale before getting him, discard the jacket, leaving him with his jeans and white T-shirt to become Sam

liegeprime
11th June 2008, 08:59 AM
Ice, there is a 12 inch version of Sam/Mutt williams I saw one at Target besides the 12 inch Indiana figure, It would still look really large a cube but it would fit quite well.

Oh isn't battle unicorn in the list of we are missing in the collective collection thread? or has it been crossed out already, to lazy to look.

Anyways my packages arrived yesterday!

TF beast wars 2 Thrust - yellow jet
G1 Hasbro version Astrotrain - I only had the Japanese white reissue before.

iceburn
11th June 2008, 09:27 AM
Oh isn't battle unicorn in the list of we are missing in the collective collection thread? or has it been crossed out already, to lazy to look.

(updated 3rd February/28th April 2008)
G1 - nothing missing.
BW - nothing missing.
BM - nothing missing.

liege thanks..will go take a look tonight/tomorrow @ Kmart/TRU

Gutsman Heavy
11th June 2008, 02:56 PM
Animated has arrived at my local TRU, got me Lockdown, then his legs fell off. Bloody QC issues? How does one fix crappy ball sockets again?

Pulse
11th June 2008, 03:00 PM
Animated has arrived at my local TRU, got me Lockdown, then his legs fell off. Bloody QC issues? How does one fix crappy ball sockets again?

Mine has the exact some problem :(.

I heard somewhere that you should paint the balljoint in clear nail polish & keep moving the limb as it dries (so that it doesn't become too stiff).

Sure makes you think - These are brand new & they already have QC issues... :confused:

roller
11th June 2008, 03:41 PM
Rain o Starscreeeeem 1 yesterday, impulse buy as i havent read a comic in yonks

i_amtrunks
11th June 2008, 03:58 PM
Mine has the exact some problem :(.

I heard somewhere that you should paint the balljoint in clear nail polish & keep moving the limb as it dries (so that it doesn't become too stiff).

Works a treat. However I'm not sure if it is worth bothering with on Lockdown, mine has very tight joints, but the leg still pops off, a transformation design flaw more than a QC flaw.

Sure makes you think - These are brand new & they already have QC issues... :confused:

I've gotten nearly a dozen of the figures thus far and have had nothing to say concerning QC issues or bad paint, which is more than I can say for the first dozen movie figures I purchased. Paint seems to be of better quality than the movie, but still nowhere near as good as Energon and Cybertron.

However there do seem to be some poorly thought out design issues, the aforementioned Lockdown leg problem and the Bumblebee Stinger issue to name the two most obvious.

Thanatos
11th June 2008, 04:28 PM
What stinger issue is that trunks? I haven't heard anything.

Robzy
11th June 2008, 04:34 PM
Just picked up Starscream from TRU! He's awesome! :D

i_amtrunks
11th June 2008, 04:37 PM
What stinger issue is that trunks? I haven't heard anything.

Bumblebee's stingers hang on the sides of his arms in a rather odd looking way. If you want them to go flush with the arms it takes a lot of force to put them there, and a lot of luck not to accidentally snap them off. I have left mine looking odd, because I'm likely to accidentally break them off.

Golden Phoenix
12th June 2008, 11:33 AM
I picked up some stuff from K-mart last night.
I got the Dirt Digger, Predator Attack and Clear Skies Minicon teams.

Thanatos
12th June 2008, 12:58 PM
Animated Bulkhead and Animated Starscream are MINE! :D

loophole
12th June 2008, 06:33 PM
Just picked up animated Lockdown.

TheDirtyDigger
12th June 2008, 08:31 PM
-Animated Lockdown
-Animated Prowl
-Animated Prime
-Animated Bulkhead

dirge
12th June 2008, 09:45 PM
Animated Bulkhead and Animated Starscream are MINE! :D

Glad you finally found the line, dude :)

sifun
12th June 2008, 10:31 PM
Animated Bulkhead
Animated voyager megatron
Animated Starscream

Henkei Astrotrain

Premium Bumblebee
Premium Barricade
Premium Jazz
Premium Blackout
Premium metallic ratchet

woot.

STL
12th June 2008, 10:35 PM
Animated Bulkhead
Animated voyager megatron
Animated Starscream

Henkei Astrotrain

Premium Bumblebee
Premium Barricade
Premium Jazz
Premium Blackout
Premium metallic ratchet

woot.

Whoa. You've certainly been busy. ;)

1orion2many
12th June 2008, 10:56 PM
:)Picked up Cybertron Vector Prime Galaxy Force from Toyworld today for $22.00. They have a few boxes newly in stock which aren't meant to be on the shelf until next week but I have a winning smile. I also saw Soundwave and Quickmix so if anyone didn't collect or missed out on some of the Voyager figures now's a good time to look as this I'm sure will be the last dregs of this line and $22 for a voyager you can't go wrong:D.

STL
12th June 2008, 11:06 PM
:)Picked up Cybertron Vector Prime Galaxy Force from Toyworld today for $22.00. They have a few boxes newly in stock which aren't meant to be on the shelf until next week but I have a winning smile. I also saw Soundwave and Quickmix so if anyone didn't collect or missed out on some of the Voyager figures now's a good time to look as this I'm sure will be the last dregs of this line and $22 for a voyager you can't go wrong:D.
I think Paulbot would be interested in Cybertron Quickmix at $22.

Paulbot
12th June 2008, 11:14 PM
I would be too, but I bought one from Ebay last week that's on it's way to me.

iceburn
13th June 2008, 09:23 AM
Animated Bulkhead
Premium Bumblebee
Premium Barricade
Premium Jazz
Premium Blackout
Premium metallic ratchet

woot.

ohh where from? RK?

i_amtrunks
13th June 2008, 09:46 AM
Animated Starscream

cant wait to free him from his plastic prison

Soundwarp
13th June 2008, 01:15 PM
I finally get to have a purchase this year WEEEEEEEE

Thanks to Iceburn i got Armada TC

hanprimus
13th June 2008, 01:33 PM
Galaxy force Optimus Prime and Sonic Bomber from ebay, great items!

iceburn
13th June 2008, 01:36 PM
I finally get to have a purchase this year WEEEEEEEE Thanks to Iceburn i got Armada TC

Glad you got them safely...

Kyle
13th June 2008, 02:31 PM
Gave in and bought Animated Prowl and Bulkhead from TRU for their current good prices. Was so tempted to pick up Starscream and Voyager Megatron as well but my wallet's hurt enough... :o

Bartrim
13th June 2008, 02:46 PM
Even thought I haven't received it I have to post this.

Saw an animated Grimlock on ebay so I just thought I'd throw in a bid of $30... Guess what I won the auction. Too make it better shipping is only $5 as it's going to a friend in the states who is coming out to visit and putting it in their luggage... Woot!

Kyle
13th June 2008, 02:51 PM
Almost forgot I picked up the new version of the 1986 movie soundtrack from JB Hi-Fi last night for 14.99 only (the one with the 4 new tracks)

Tetsuwan Convoy
13th June 2008, 09:52 PM
From a combined effort of Kup and Demonac I recieved my lovely new Skuba. Cheers Guys!

Love it to bits, noce box and a pretty well designed toy for a squid! Makes me interested in getting some other Jap BW figs now.

Paulbot
13th June 2008, 10:17 PM
I got four of the latest repaint Real Gears from K-Mart tonight, two full price & two half price; and the Robot Replicas of Prime, Jazz and Barricade from Toy Kingdom for $10 each.

STL
13th June 2008, 11:13 PM
I got four of the latest repaint Real Gears from K-Mart tonight, two full price & two half price; and the Robot Replicas of Prime, Jazz and Barricade from Toy Kingdom for $10 each.

At least i'm not the only sucker now. :)

iceburn
13th June 2008, 11:30 PM
got my last and final Transformers Dangler - Bonecrusher tonight....
yippee..onto the display shelf :P

JuzMel
13th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Nice acquisitions guys.. I picked up a vintage 80's transformers large wall picture from ebay. Cost me only $20 bucks, am loving it. Wished I could post the pic up.

Soundwarp
14th June 2008, 08:31 AM
Almost forgot I picked up the new version of the 1986 movie soundtrack from JB Hi-Fi last night for 14.99 only (the one with the 4 new tracks)

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!

STL
14th June 2008, 09:33 AM
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!

They've been around for awhile, SW. I couldn't find one myself for a month or two but then luckily found one in JB-Hifi. Paulbot was the first amongst us to bring it to our attention. It's a great little soundtrack.Its in the soundtrack section iirc

Soundwarp
14th June 2008, 01:32 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE I Got it today.

+ My first store purchase for the year, i got Evac for $44

Kyle
14th June 2008, 03:06 PM

Awesome. :D

The_Damned
14th June 2008, 07:39 PM
i got movie

evac
offroad ironhide
first strike optimus
incinerator

cybertron scattershot
red scrapmetal

loophole
14th June 2008, 07:56 PM
I got today

Animated Prowl
Animated Bumblebee
Animated Voyager Megatron :)

Vector Sigma 13
14th June 2008, 10:23 PM
My first goodie listing:

G1 aerialbots: Skydive, Fireflight and Air Raid.
G1 Sideswipe
G1 Sludge- needs some TLC
Reissue Soundwave and Astrotrain- thanks Hereticpoo
G1 Perceptor- thanks Valkyrie_76

jaydisc
15th June 2008, 08:56 AM
i got movie

evac
offroad ironhide
first strike optimus
incinerator

You get Incinerator locally?

Bartrim
15th June 2008, 09:09 AM
You get Incinerator locally?

Yeah he did Jay. He got it off me. I got it off BBTS however:p

1orion2many
15th June 2008, 10:08 AM
got my last and final Transformers Dangler - Bonecrusher tonight....
yippee..onto the display shelf :P

:eek:That sounds painful:p:D

Kyle
15th June 2008, 10:37 AM
Any Perth fans spotted these movie danglers locally? :p

iceburn
15th June 2008, 01:42 PM
:eek:That sounds painful:p:D

yeah, a painful process of getting lots of multiples and giving them away.
ask the melbourne fans :P

k.wong23
15th June 2008, 03:13 PM
Yay Jetfire from Myer :)

Scattershot
15th June 2008, 04:30 PM

+ My first store purchase for the year, i got Evac for $44

I went to JB and got the soundtrack as well. Didnt know it was out till I read this this morning...lol!

liegeprime
15th June 2008, 05:39 PM
Okay....

Animated Prowl
Animated Lockdown both from Uncle Pete's
and Animated Battle damaged ( or as I call it Symbiote effect) Prime - Gok and I split the 2pack. Like the Ax very much!

G1 Skyhammer - thanks to dirge
Henkei Astrotrain - Thanks to kup

and thanks to Pulse for being our mule.:D

and since I cant change my sig as an error 500 appears I cant cross these out hmmm

Pulse
15th June 2008, 06:18 PM
Am I a courier now or something? :D

Gutsman Heavy
15th June 2008, 07:23 PM
Bulkhead, or as my girlfriend calls him "Boofhead" :D

dirge
15th June 2008, 10:55 PM
Am I a courier now or something? :D

A mule, not a courier. The difference is that a courier doesn't wrap the goods in a prophylactic and swallow them before boarding the plane...

iceburn
15th June 2008, 11:44 PM
Got a Transformers hoodie with Optimus Prime from JayJays today
Finally found a XXL that fits me nicely. Have tried the same sized T-shirts but it's still tight. *diet time???*

[edit] It's $39 (just in case anyone wants to know)

Soundwarp
16th June 2008, 06:29 AM
OMG I need that ^^^^

I never find any bloody XXL stuff.

i_amtrunks
16th June 2008, 09:57 AM
Reign of Starscream #2
Classics Prime

Funnily the Classics Prime did not scan at $20, but Jetfire did. I said I'd take the Jetfire (for repainting) so the lady scanned him in, then proceeded to pack Prime into the bag and hand him over. Since I actually wanted Prime, I was quite happy to let her mistake slide!

iceburn
16th June 2008, 12:23 PM
nicely done trunks :P

TheDirtyDigger
16th June 2008, 12:47 PM
-Animated Voyager Bulkhead

fatbot
16th June 2008, 03:23 PM
just received sdcc 2008 Nemesis prime, still waiting on a whole crapload of g1 figures though, including the seacons and pretender monsters

iceburn
16th June 2008, 07:18 PM
Obtained and added to my collection
- G1 Hubcab, Motorhead, Skyhopper and Flattop micromasters....

STL
16th June 2008, 08:11 PM
Obtained and added to my collection
- G1 Hubcab, Motorhead, Skyhopper and Flattop micromasters....

Man, this thread sucks so much w/out pictures.

Pulse
16th June 2008, 11:21 PM
Man, this thread sucks so much w/out pictures.

One more sleep & everything should be all honky-dorey :confused::D

Fungal Infection
17th June 2008, 02:18 PM
Arrived this morning: (add extra t to view)

Movie Robot Heroes series 2 and 3

htp://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/Acquisitions/acquisitions43.jpg

Out of package:

htp://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/Acquisitions/movierobotheroes1.jpg

With series 1:

htp://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/Acquisitions/movierobotheroes2.jpg

Gundam Astray Green Frame, Barrage (with unapplied stickers, since applied) and Ratbat (to replace my knockoff which I thought was genuine):

htp://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/Acquisitions/acquisitions42.jpg

Still awaiting my Universe Robot Heroes which hopefully should arrive tomorrow.

Paulbot
17th June 2008, 02:21 PM
Cybertron Quickmix and Hot Shot today from eBay, and a new Gears to compliment my much loved and well worn one. (If I recall correctly Gears was my second-ever TF.)

TheDirtyDigger
17th June 2008, 03:46 PM
Few customs from Stencilator...not least of which is the much anticipated Classics Sunstorm and a Custom Motormaster made from a G1 Prime.
Can't wait to get home and play with him/them. Will post pictures as soon as we're able to.

Fungal Infection
17th June 2008, 03:56 PM
Just after my movie Robot Heroes arrive, these turn up via courier:

Universe Robot Heroes: (add t to view images)

htp://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/acquisitions44.jpg

Pulse
17th June 2008, 05:05 PM
Two packages arrived today & still two more to go :o

Anyway, TFA Blackarachnia showed up (My favourite Animated Character by far :D) & She is an awesome figure!

While those new G1 Robot Heroes showed up as well :) (Thank You Trunks for the sighting!) All 4 are nice figures but I feel as though Sunstreaker needs a few more different colours to break up the yellow.

It'd probably be easier to link you directly to my Flickr Page so here you go: www.flickr.com/photos/25114774@N06/ :)

TheDirtyDigger
17th June 2008, 07:25 PM
Classics Decepticons welcome some Classics reinforcements from Classics Cybertron across the Classics space-bridge in the guise of Classics Sunstorm and Classics Runabout!

Thanks Al! Pure Love!!!:):cool:

Also here we have a new version of G1 Motormaster now on a scale to take on G1 Prime and also another seeker in the form of G1 Nightfall

llamatron
17th June 2008, 07:38 PM
Yesturday: Encore Sky Lynx

Today: BW Golden disk set

Megatron Reformatted bust

Paulbot
17th June 2008, 08:13 PM
Classics Decepticons welcome some Classics reinforcements from Classics Cybertron across the Classics space-bridge in the guise of Classics Sunstorm and Classics Runabout!

Sunstorm looks great. Runabout needs his buddy Runamuck.

excelonzero
17th June 2008, 08:13 PM
Well I got my (delayed) suprise:
Encore Ironhide (black)
and
Encore Ratchet (2007 Movie green)

Now to start saving for more....

pheonix83
17th June 2008, 08:22 PM
my newest additions

gamblor916
17th June 2008, 09:44 PM
Nice haulage Phoenix.

My latest nearly complete Computron, just missing 4 little guns.

dirge
17th June 2008, 10:10 PM
That's awesome, pheonix83. How'd Mirage manage two instruction sheets? (:

(ps... why is it "pheonix" and not, "phoenix"?)

pheonix83
17th June 2008, 10:46 PM
its pheonix cause oxford was a retard and spelt it wrong :)

i got heaps of spares etc with it all, spare weapons, missiles, instructions etc.

plus accessories for other transformers.

the rest of my haul should be here this week.
got trypticon, seekers collection, and blaster, soundwave and cassettes coming.

big haul :)

liegeprime
17th June 2008, 10:47 PM

Also here we have a new version of G1 Motormaster now on a scale to take on G1 Prime and also another seeker in the form of G1 Nightfall

OOooohh My Nightfall is pleased, yessss!:D:D He's looking a little beside himself
right now..:D

iceburn
17th June 2008, 11:01 PM
hmm i'm confused.. who's Nightfall is that? liege, did you sell it away?

STL
17th June 2008, 11:14 PM
Nice Sunstorm, Digger. I'd like one done myself as soon as that Rainmaker classics hits the stands for cheap.

Great haul too Pheonix! Amazingly nice! :)

And I want those damn Robot Heroes!

TheDirtyDigger
18th June 2008, 06:20 AM
Liegeprime owns Classics Nightfall. I own G1 Nightfall.

Pheonix that's massive! Looks like you've been spending all your pocket money.

pheonix83
18th June 2008, 07:41 AM
i will post up some pics of my G1 collection soon to see it progress, its only 6 months old so far :)

Pulse
18th June 2008, 03:16 PM
Botcon Alpha Trion arrived today! Woo Hoo! :D (Kudo's to STL for talking me into it ;))

I can't believe that he's going for more than G1 Prime & Megs put together :eek:...

www.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Acquisitions/BotconAlphaTrion.jpg

loophole
18th June 2008, 10:00 PM
Here is a couple of pics of Shockwave and Perceptor that i got a couple of weeks ago, enjoy.

Burn
18th June 2008, 10:04 PM
From my little trip to Adelaide ...
• Masterpiece Starscream US Edition
• Animated Lockdown

And today from E-Bay ...
• Cybertron Defense Red Alert (kitbashing purposes)
• Cybertron Dark Scorponok

liegeprime
18th June 2008, 10:59 PM

Nope. What TDD said...... I wouldn't get rid of Nightfall, Ice, hes my mascot remember? As dirge has Purry and Gutsman H has that Megaman figure thingie :D Aside from looking gloomy in room corners, he's got important work in welcoming my newest acquisitions :)

llamatron
19th June 2008, 10:38 AM
• Cybertron Defense Red Alert (kitbashing purposes)

Turning him into Stalker, right?:p

liegeprime
19th June 2008, 11:27 AM
MP Skywarp! less than $100 :)). SOmetimes you get lucky in ebay

Paulbot
19th June 2008, 12:06 PM
Turning him into Stalker, right?:p

Or a full-size Classics Perceptor instead of just the Legends one to go with Classics Blaster?

Tetsuwan Convoy
19th June 2008, 02:02 PM
ANimated Lockdown.

Nice fig, except for his lame hip and silly hands. Still, fixed his hip with a swap and its all good baby.

Looks like his EMP Generator will fit into Ratchet's arm too.

PLAYABILITY +4!!!!

Zippo
19th June 2008, 06:44 PM
Animated Grimlock, Lugnut and e-Hobby Reissue Inferno from BBTS

SilverDragon
19th June 2008, 08:07 PM
Old, but I got Animated Starscream from Hobbyco. He's a good figure-nice jet mode and all-and I'm glad I got him, especially since I went back to Hobbyco and found that all the Starscreams had vanished, with Bulkhead, Cyb. Megatron, and the 2-pack warming the shelf.

iceburn
19th June 2008, 08:23 PM
[oopsy, wrong thread, cant delete post]
no acquisitions for me today.... *keke*
cant wait for my animated!!...

JuzMel
19th June 2008, 08:51 PM
Nice hoodie bro! GOt somemore or not? How about in a Size S or M?

JuzMel
19th June 2008, 08:52 PM
Got a Transformers hoodie with Optimus Prime from JayJays today
Finally found a XXL that fits me nicely. Have tried the same sized T-shirts but it's still tight. *diet time???*

[edit] It's $39 (just in case anyone wants to know)
Nice hoodie bro! Got somemore or not? In size S or M?

iceburn
19th June 2008, 09:00 PM
yes got...go crown jayjays

Kyle
20th June 2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks to Tetsuwan's Kmart sighting, finally gave in and bought Animated Starscream, Lockdown and Voyager Megatron as well form my local store. :p

They're all very awesome toys. :)

i_amtrunks
20th June 2008, 03:02 PM
Spotlight: Cyclonus
Spotlight: Wheelie
BW Sourcebook trade

Paulbot
20th June 2008, 03:47 PM
Im off to pick up those and some other new comics later. Do you notice any improvements in the BW Sourcebook trade? Is BB not all yellow for instance?

i_amtrunks
20th June 2008, 04:02 PM
Im off to pick up those and some other new comics later. Do you notice any improvements in the BW Sourcebook trade? Is BB not all yellow for instance?

I have snuck a few peeksies at work now, and you'll be happy to know that BB is in fact mostly shades of purple.

Other issues I would have to find the original complaint lists for, as I have forgotten (read: pushed out of memory). However the glossary and Art Galleries are quite nice, but the book still suffers from stupid page allocations. Dinobot, Inferno and the like get a single page while Soundwave, Ikard and co get two pages.

Robzy
20th June 2008, 08:37 PM
My new Music Label Spark Blue Soundwave arrived today... BIG thanks to Kyle and his friend (I got a GREAT deal!!!) :)

He's gone straight to the shelf with my Classics... next to Henkei Megatron and Starscream! :p

Golden Phoenix
20th June 2008, 09:21 PM
I picked me up a MP-04 Prime today before work.
Then in the city during my break I got me a Classics Prime too.
It has been a Prime day for me...hehe...get it? :D
....God I can't believe I made that joke....

llamatron
21st June 2008, 12:27 AM
Package arrived today from the USA with Animated figures...

Prowl
Lockdown
Ratchet
Blackarachnia
Starscream

Total cost (including postage): $107.

STL
21st June 2008, 12:36 AM
Package arrived today from the USA with Animated figures...

Prowl
Lockdown
Ratchet
Blackarachnia
Starscream

Total cost (including postage): $107.

Nice. I wish I had contacts in the US too. :(

jaydisc
21st June 2008, 01:35 AM
He's gone straight to the shelf with my Classics...

Where he belongs! ;)

llamatron
21st June 2008, 10:54 AM
Nice. I wish I had contacts in the US too. :(

Hang around on some of the big US boards for a while and you should be able to start making a few.

1orion2many
21st June 2008, 03:36 PM
Hang around on some of the big US boards for a while and you should be able to start making a few.

:(From what I understand some of them can be quite unpleasant to be on:eek:.

llamatron
21st June 2008, 06:22 PM

:eek: You sources are correct!:D:p

Gutsman Heavy
21st June 2008, 07:24 PM
Animated Prime vs. Megs 2-pack

I wanted an earth Prime and a Cyb Megs. But not big enough fan of Animated Optimus to warrant spending the money and space on the voyager, I love Animated Megatron but find it hard to justify a voyager fig for his briefly seen Cybertron form. The two pack scratched my itch nicely. If the do non-battle damage releases later, I'll probably upgrade.

Pulse
21st June 2008, 07:32 PM

:eek: You sources are correct!:D:p

I know what you guys mean :rolleyes:. I was posting at this guy's blog for years before I became a member here & it took me that long a period of time for him to trust me... (It's because we're non-Yankee's :rolleyes:). Now, We're good mates (he gives us first dibs on TFs before he puts them on Ebay) but it sure makes you wonder... (Are we Non-Yanks aliens or something? :confused::D)

jaydisc
21st June 2008, 07:42 PM
(Are we Non-Yanks aliens or something? :confused::D)

AustrALIENS

GoktimusPrime
21st June 2008, 08:04 PM
Went to Supanova today.

Picked up a Decepticon cap from the Madman booth and IDW's Transformers Best of UK "Dinobots" trade paperback.

Robzy
21st June 2008, 09:52 PM
AustrALIENS
:D LMAO!!! :D

Gold Jay! Gold!

Paulbot
21st June 2008, 09:54 PM
Picked up another Transformers t-shirt from Myer for $20, this one being white with an overlarge repeated printing of the Transformers logo on it.

TheDirtyDigger
21st June 2008, 11:01 PM
Got the same Prime hoody as Iceburn from JayJay's.
Nice without the artificial weathering.

Gotta make sure I don't make a fashion faux pas and wear it on the same day as Ice.:o

fatbot
22nd June 2008, 11:45 AM
all right, in the last week i've received
G1
Landfill
Scoop
Pointblank
Overbite
Skalor
Seawing
Breakdown
Deadend
Dragstrip
Rippersnapper
Hun-Grr
Tentakill

Shattered Glass
Megatron
Rodimus
Divebomb

and my favourite Masterpiece 4 from Target Bondi. :D

Tiby
22nd June 2008, 02:46 PM
Arrivals:
Shattered Glass attendance set - thanks Saintly!
WST Swoop and Sludge - thanks Iceburn (and Paulbot for the muleage)!
Black G1 Megatron - thanks dirge!

Special thanks to dirge for minding them for me and co-ordinating with my smuggling mules to get them to me!

iceburn
22nd June 2008, 03:40 PM
*weeeeeeeeeeee*
Got from the Toy Fair today.....

- 100 Pack of 9 sleeves holder for my Card Collection
- Animated Bulkhead and Megatron Leaders @ $75 each

WON A free BEANIE (2007 limited edition) upon entry and sold it off at $80 :P
Bye Mr Beanie *haha* and here comes a free Animated Leader

[edit]
Pics up later, going to church soon....
erm...too lazy to take pics...postpone to another day

Paulbot
22nd June 2008, 06:25 PM
I went to the fair intending just to get some a 100 pack of 9 card sleeves and a 3-ring folder for them. (I should have brought another two since the folder is already filled.)

I came home with two Universe Cyberjets from Demonac, and pretty much the rest of wave 1 Animated: Lockdown, Prowl, Cyb Prime (for $70 all up) and Bulkhead and Cyb Megatron from TheDirtyDigger (for $60 total).

TheDirtyDigger
22nd June 2008, 06:33 PM
Any day I get 3 new G1 I never had is a good day.:)

Override from some scary little dude that kept calling me 'Man'.

Eject from Borgeman and Skullgrin from Demonac. Thank you kind and generous fellows.

kelvinchang99
22nd June 2008, 07:11 PM
Picked up MP-04 from Target today.

I bought 3 of them and the cashier was like, these are good toys?

I wished they were all for me and I took a pic on my mob as the 20 odd MP-04 they had were a sight to see on the shelve.

Anyway, now that completes my ownership of the MP. Although MP Thundercracker is out in Nov, will need to get hands on that too.

Anyone here taking a pre-order?

roller
22nd June 2008, 09:34 PM
today i bought a Decepticon iron on badge for $3

i dont think its official but its unique

TF76
22nd June 2008, 11:03 PM
Exchanged my faulty Animated Bumble Bee at TRU.
Picked up the Animated 2 pack at Big W.

I really cant wait for Animated Voyager prime to surface.

Verno
23rd June 2008, 10:37 AM
MOSC TM Tarantulas, TM2 Dinobot and TM Cheetor.

3 more down. 3 more to go.

Pulse
23rd June 2008, 10:40 AM
No Scorpy? ;)

Golden Phoenix
23rd June 2008, 12:04 PM
I awoke to the sound of a van this morning. Didn't recognise it though.
The door bell rang and my Mum got it, signed for it and then came upstairs for an explanation.
She didn't expect the box to be so big.
The Box's Contents (www.majhost.com/gallery/jimmey-11/other/morning.jpg)
Revoltech Optimus Prime
Revoltech Ultra Magnus
Revoltech Rodumus Prime
Revoltech Starscream
Beast Wars VS-44 Transmetal Tarantulas vs Transmetal Rhinox
Beast Wars II VS-14 Snarl vs. Dirge
Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Ratrap
Animated Cybertron Optimus Prime
Animated Bumblebee
Animated Lockdown
Animated Ratchet
Animated Blackaracknia
Animated Prowl
Animated Grimlock
Animated Lugnut
Samurai Champloo Jin
Samurai Champloo Mugan
17 figures in total (19 including the extra ones in the 2 packs)

jaydisc
23rd June 2008, 12:06 PM
Awesome haul. From where?

Kyle
23rd June 2008, 12:11 PM
The door bell rang and my Mum got it, signed for it and then came upstairs for an explanation.
She didn't expect the box to be so big.

:D

iceburn
23rd June 2008, 12:16 PM
very nice indeed!!

Golden Phoenix
23rd June 2008, 01:46 PM
Awesome haul. From where?

BBTS. Took advantage of the US$ and the sale they had on a while ago. Got the 2 packs, Ratrap and the anime figures cheap and simply waited for the revoltech and animated stuff to get in.
I must say though, Best wake up alarm EVER

STL
23rd June 2008, 03:50 PM
Gold!

Verno
23rd June 2008, 04:15 PM
No Scorpy? ;)

Still no luck with Scorpy. The last couple under tighter scrutiny turned out to have been opened at some stage and an 'expert' put it back in. Pfft. I'll wait for a mint one.

sifun
23rd June 2008, 05:34 PM
botcon weirdwolf, thanks pulse!
Awesome packing skills btw, stupid auspost mangled the box

Pulse
23rd June 2008, 05:56 PM
Still no luck with Scorpy. The last couple under tighter scrutiny turned out to have been opened at some stage and an 'expert' put it back in. Pfft. I'll wait for a mint one.

Eh, there's always next time :).

botcon weirdwolf, thanks pulse!
Awesome packing skills btw, stupid auspost mangled the box

My pleasure :).

Damn those saps at Auspost (I hope the Bio Card & Instructions didn't get mangled) oh & think I used enough bubblewrap? :D (all the bubblewrap was reused from a previous package :)).

Oh & 2 packages arrived today - one from BBTS & the other from Robot Kingdom. Pics later tonight! Woo Hoo!!! :o

funkyaw
23rd June 2008, 05:59 PM
Was MISB now MIB Transformers G1 Star Saber ;-)

Robzy
23rd June 2008, 06:40 PM
Just picked up Animated Bumblebee from Kmart. Very fiddly to transform!

roller
23rd June 2008, 08:13 PM
Spotlight Wheelie

Reign of Starscream #2

:mad: My bloody parents rang up from Malaysia, "we have Ma21 Premium optimus"

then i get another call a few minutes later "Sorry we made a mistake its the American one" And they said that Movie Stockade was a decepticon, so im probably getting a stockade from some other series like Cybetron :mad: incompetant parents

Kyle
23rd June 2008, 08:17 PM
So they have the toys in hand now? :D

liegeprime
23rd June 2008, 08:26 PM
Erm roller Movie Stockade is a decepticon AFAIK, hes the one fig a member here repainted into a Optimus primal color ( cant remember who, but it looked really good)

Anyways got me Reign of Starscream #2, Spotlight Wheelie ( i liked the story oddly enough), Spotlight Cyclonus ( its a meh story)

Pulse
23rd June 2008, 09:11 PM
As mentioned a couple of hours ago, both my BBTS & Robot Kingdom packages showed up today! :)

The Robot Kingdom package brought me Henkei Megs & Astrotrain while the BBTS package brought me TFA Jazz and the G1-scaled Spike & Sparkplug. :D

TFA Jazz is an absolutely awesome figure (even though his transformation may be a little simple for a deluxe) while you don't realise just how small the G1-scaled Spike & Sparkplug really are until you see them in real life :(.

It'd probably be easier to link you to my Flickr page for pics so here you go: www.flickr.com/photos/25114774@N06/ :)

iceburn
23rd June 2008, 10:42 PM
Added into my collection today with the arrivals of the micromasters, only 4 were added:

- Crumble (Gray Crane) - Construction Patrol
- Detour (Yellow Car) - Sports Car Patrol
- Highjump (Gray SUV) - Off Road Patrol
- Mudslinger (Blue Monster Truck) - Off Road Patrol

STL
23rd June 2008, 10:45 PM
Was MISB now MIB Transformers G1 Star Saber ;-)

I have that box albiet in tatters. I got it from my grandparents from HK when I was 10. I loved the box and when I thought I was purely into the art side of things, I sliced the battle scene image from the back and pasted into one of my albums. A decision I really regret. (Though of course I'm glad I still have the toy) Just watch the two guns on the upper arms, very liable to snap w/ the passage of time.

And about time you caught up w/ the rest of us Pulse. :p

Pulse
23rd June 2008, 11:45 PM
And about time you caught up w/ the rest of us Pulse. :p

Oh, You mean in regards to Henkei Megs & Astrotrain? Well, Yeah :D.

jaydisc
23rd June 2008, 11:54 PM
:mad: My bloody parents rang up from Malaysia, "we have Ma21 Premium optimus"

then i get another call a few minutes later "Sorry we made a mistake its the American one" And they said that Movie Stockade was a decepticon, so im probably getting a stockade from some other series like Cybetron :mad: incompetant parents

Just FYI, MA-21 comes in entirely English packaging and Stockade is a Decepticon.

roller
23rd June 2008, 11:54 PM
this month is taking fforever

really

june is taking too long

Geminii
24th June 2008, 10:52 AM
Attempts to post any kind of URL are still giving me 500 Internal Server errors, so I'll just say ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-17MUBgvL._SS500_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-17MUBgvL._SS500_.jpg

Found it in a coffee/bookshop about three minutes from my place. And I only dropped in there to get a quick breakfast on the run... if the service had been faster, I wouldn't have ended up browsing the shelves. :)

iceburn
24th June 2008, 10:58 AM
Attempts to post any kind of URL are still giving me 500 Internal Server errors, so I'll just say ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-17MUBgvL._SS500_.jpg

Found it in a coffee/bookshop about three minutes from my place. And I only dropped in there to get a quick breakfast on the run... if the service had been faster, I wouldn't have ended up browsing the shelves. :)

geminii, that's so cool finding TF guidebooks in coffee/bookshop
anywho...did you sighted this or did you actually bought the book for your own acquisition?

jaydisc
24th June 2008, 06:11 PM
Got me some Animated Ratchet & Blackarachnia lovin' today. I'd love to post pics, and I know the board can now handle it, but my girl has the camera up in QLD, so NO PICS FOR YOU! 6 DAYS!

http://lindalane.com/temporary/tf/soupnazi.jpg

So, uh, yeah, haven't opened the black lady yet, but Ratchet has instantly risen to my Top 3 Animated figs. He's most awesome! He'd be absolutely perfect if you could stow his tools and if he stood a bit more firmly.

Paulbot
24th June 2008, 07:15 PM
Received the wave 2 and wave 3 Movie Robot Heroes from BBTS today and the two sets are really nice and might have sold better than some of the Wave 1's sitting on the pegs everywhere.

I also got a couple of other things that I'm considering selling on as they were impulse buys. I already found a buyer for the Galaxy Force Backpack (Scattorshot) and will work out what else I'm selling and do a thread.

iceburn
24th June 2008, 07:23 PM
I haven't open my acquisition but its from 1orion2many (thanks) :
- Alternators Wheeljack and Shockwave

Geminii
24th June 2008, 09:32 PM
geminii, that's so cool finding TF guidebooks in coffee/bookshop
anywho...did you sighted this or did you actually bought the book for your own acquisition?

I picked it up - I thought I may as well, given its somewhat serendipitous appearance. Probably paid far too much for it, now that I think about it. :/

STL
24th June 2008, 11:09 PM
What's wrong w/ u ladies? Sites working again and y'all too lazy to stick pictures up. Bunch of slaggin'... oh wait. :o :) :D

Pulse
24th June 2008, 11:35 PM
What's wrong w/ u ladies? Sites working again and y'all too lazy to stick pictures up. Bunch of slaggin'... oh wait. :o :) :D

Well, if you wanna see some more space I've created in my room & filled it up with Beasties & Alts/Binaltech - then just say so... :)

fatbot
25th June 2008, 08:38 AM
alrighty then, since my last post i've aquired

G1
razorclaw
gnaw
sureshot
crosshairs
catilla
chainclaw
roadblock
slog
scowl
icepick
birdbrain
wildfy
blot
sinnertwin
cutthroat

i think my credit card's about to melt from over use!

lcz128
25th June 2008, 10:07 AM
Does this count as a new acquisition?
New Classics setup! (but I forgot to put whitesoundwave and grimmy there- d'oh)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/lcz128_photos/Transformers/25062008.jpg
(YESSSSSSSSSSS - Big Daddy turns his head to stare at'chas!!! XD)
And -

New Paintjob acquired for classics CJ:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/lcz128_photos/Transformers/24062008.jpg

iceburn
25th June 2008, 10:14 AM
Big Daddy - "It's your Mama"

Pulse
25th June 2008, 10:55 AM
I'm gonna follow lcz128's lead & get some pics up of new displays in my room :)

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Collection%20Pics/Beastiesnewhome.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Collection%20Pics/AltsBinaltechnewhome.jpg

& it's Alts/Binaltech Family Photo time! :D

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Collection%20Pics/AltsBinaltechfamilyphoto.jpg

& I've got a package that was last scanned in Long Beach, California :D (Should get it early next week :))

lcz128
25th June 2008, 01:30 PM
Haha! Cool setup indeed pulse! I really like that alternator/BT table :D

For my upcoming biggest project ever tried:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/lcz128_photos/Transformers/25062008001.jpg
(top left of image for clue on what that's about)
and...

Preemptive Acquisition :
SL Grand Convoy aka Fatimus Prime was just won on demonbay! :D

Pulse
25th June 2008, 06:48 PM
I wish you lots of luck with that re-shell lcz128 :).

I've heard re-shells can be an absolute b#tch but hopefully you've looked up quite a few examples & always remember the golden rule - Measure twice, Cut once :)

Are you gonna cut the shell & re-attach it basically the same way that Wheel_Jack did it (http://www.flickr.com/photos/7834016@N02/sets/72157604485293313/)?

Hopefully your's will turn out just as sweet as his :)

kelvinchang99
25th June 2008, 07:29 PM
Great the board is working with pics.

Just received today, the pompomnet Cyclonus - caved into it but got some discounts so okay.

Sorry, havent gotten home so pulling these pics from the auction on Demonbay.

http://www.chuchustar.com/cyclonus/c2.jpg

Waiting for this figure to arrive in the mail.

Alt Skywarp
http://i14.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/f7/05/6826_1.JPG
http://i16.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/f7/05/726a_1.JPG

lcz128
25th June 2008, 07:54 PM
I wish you lots of luck with that re-shell lcz128 :).

I've heard re-shells can be an absolute b#tch but hopefully you've looked up quite a few examples & always remember the golden rule - Measure twice, Cut once :)

Are you gonna cut the shell & re-attach it basically the same way that Wheel_Jack did it (http://www.flickr.com/photos/7834016@N02/sets/72157604485293313/)?

Hopefully your's will turn out just as sweet as his :)

Thanks muchly Pulse! :D
Yeah dude :) I plan to do it like WheelJack's :) His is the one that inspired me to do it in the first place! So that Classics display of mine will eventually lose its henkei Bumblee and get a NEW Classics one instead :D Woots! :D

Fingers crossed that my current custom (Classics CJ) will come out alright enough to be in that display next! :D

Bartrim
25th June 2008, 09:12 PM
This bad ass little trooper arrived today:D

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm218/Bartrim/DSCF1571.jpg

Sorry I'm not good at taking photos:o

jaydisc
25th June 2008, 09:33 PM
Nice Bartrim. Just FYI, you can slide those black elbow bits further into the shoulders. The last bit is a bit scary as it requires a bit of force.

autobreadticon
25th June 2008, 11:27 PM
kelvinchang99 you win coolest collection of transformers on this board by far(IMO), good catch:)

STL
25th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Preemptive Acquisition :
SL Grand Convoy aka Fatimus Prime was just won on demonbay! :D

If he is coming w/ us next Wednesday night, I think my car's suspension's gonna give.

Kelvin dude, that's just %*#ing awesome!

Borgeman
26th June 2008, 12:36 AM
Kelvin: glad to see someone here got it - i saw and was mighty tempted myself :)

George

Pulse
26th June 2008, 12:43 AM
I am so jealous, jealous, jealous of those Jizaitoys figures... :D

I'd luv to see some size comparison pics to other figures you've got :). (I'm guessing Wheelie/Cyclonus were about $200 a pop?)

Soundwarp
26th June 2008, 06:13 AM
Kelvin, Bartrim....

Awesome!