PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Ninjago Lot for Sale or Trade

Jaisun
25th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Hello all =o)

I have a few Ninjago sets I have decided to move on in favour of a keeping to a certain theme with a display I am planning, but before I dismantle any of it, I wanted to see if anyone here has interest in buying or trading for TF's/LEGO (although, I'm only collecting Ninjago and Minifigures series, so I would only need from those). I am hoping to move it as a lot to avoid the mundane listing of single figs/weaps on eBay, but depending on interest I'm sure we can manage something to suit. I haven't taken pics yet, but here is a list of what I have:

Sets (All complete with Box and Manual except Chopov's Helmet from 2259 and possibly a weap or two, but I will confirm if there is interest):
-2259 - Skull Motorbike
-2505 - Garmadon's Dark Fortress
-2519 - Skeleton Bowling

Spinner Sets (All have Figure, Spinner, Backing Card, Game Cards (still wrapped), but some weaps may be missing, as above I will confirm if their is interest):
-2111 - Kai
-2112 - Cole
-2113 - Zane
-2114 - Chopov
-2115 - Bonezai
-2116 - Krazi
-2170 - Cole DX
-2171 - Zane DX
-2172 - Nya
-2173 - Nuckal

There are also a few other bits n pieces, such as excess figures and weaps from other sets (which I can fully list later), but that list is the main body of what I have. They have been assembled, but not displayed yet, so they aren't very dusty. I've never really sold LEGO before, so I have no idea how resell pricing works versus paid price, but seeing as the paid amount for the above (minus extras) is around $360, I was hoping for something in the neighbourhood of $200, but I'm all for discussing this as I have no idea what is considered fair.

Thanks for reading =o)