PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: First Edition Prime Toys - USA or Japan

Zippo
27th January 2012, 02:50 PM
Right, after being unemployed at the release of the US First Edition Prime toys in Hong Kong, and the Japanese First Edition releases I had to hold of my ordering as I had no money. Now that I have some income again I wish to play catchup.

Sadly, the release of the mainline Prime toys has pushed up the demand of the First Edition toys .. more than I wish to pay.

Does anyone have contacts or know of small online stores than can get me the following, for roughly retail (or non scalper prices)

Voyager Optimus Prime (Prefer Japanese, but USA fine)
Voyager Bulkhead (either)
Deluxe Vehicon (Japanese only release)
Cliffjumper (Prefer Japanese, but USA fine)

I can get Arcee, Bumblebee and Starscream from BBTS or Hong Kong without too much issue.

Thanks

AX83
28th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Toys R Us in Kowloon had Voyager Bulkhead (Japanese) and Voyager Prime (Japanese) for about $50 AU each in the Kowloon store. Its right at the end of the pier shopping mall where the star ferry terminates.

Zippo
28th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Awesome ..
Now who is in Hong Kong to get those for me .. since im not.

theheretic
29th January 2012, 11:06 AM
Good luck getting 1st edition now! Apparently it's been cancelled, well most of it has. I'm hoping my very early pre-order will get filled but I doubt it very much.

AJ_Prime
2nd February 2012, 09:21 PM
Yep I was ectstatic to order a both a TF Prime Voyager OP and BH for $99.50 from ebay, only to have the seller contact me to apologise, but they were out of stock. Of course I can't find them anywhere now dammit!

To make it worst, my friend ordered these the same night from the same seller shortly before me and his order has been shipped. Think he got the last one!

Really don't know what Hasbro is thinking with the RID versions except that they are obviously more concerned with the bottom line.

Will keep my eyes open for some FE at a reasonable price but don't like my chances. Still if anyone hears anything please advise, it seems like there are plenty of us on here who are still keen to get our hands on these figures.

Tallestblue
5th February 2012, 01:19 PM
It's very dissapointing that as soon as the announcement that the First Editions were cancelled in the USA that the prices on Ebay skyrocketed. I can't find an Optimus under 60 bucks. Very cranky about that.

Doubledealer
5th February 2012, 10:14 PM
2 X Hasbro FE Prime AU$66 inc shipping (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Harbro-Prime-First-Edition-Optimus-Prime-Figure-/260948835096?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc1c33b18)

Zippo
6th February 2012, 08:32 AM
2 X Hasbro FE Prime AU$66 inc shipping (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Harbro-Prime-First-Edition-Optimus-Prime-Figure-/260948835096?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc1c33b18)

Have ordered 8 from that seller.
Hope he pulls through.

AJ_Prime
7th February 2012, 03:43 PM
Yep I was ectstatic to order a both a TF Prime Voyager OP and BH for $99.50 from ebay, only to have the seller contact me to apologise, but they were out of stock. Of course I can't find them anywhere now dammit!

Update: The same seller got more of these in stock, now at twice the price :eek: ($200 for both FE Prime OP and BH). On the up side he has agreed to sell me them both for the price of the original sale ($99.50 total). Stoked! :D

Tallestblue
7th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Update: The same seller got more of these in stock, now at twice the price :eek: ($200 for both FE Prime OP and BH). On the up side he has agreed to sell me them both for the price of the original sale ($99.50 total). Stoked! :D

Glad you got the voyagers you wanted but TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!?

If we get the first editions here I plan to flood the market with 20 dollar voyagers, each with "F*** YOU" written on the boxes.

AJ_Prime
9th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Well I figure that voyagers sell for between $45-$50 in Oz so $99.50 is about the right price for 2 voyagers.

If we get the first editions here I plan to flood the market with 20 dollar voyagers, each with "F*** YOU" written on the boxes.

Great idea, that'll have Hasbro AU scratching their heads wondering why they're not selling as many as forecast. With any luck one of the execs might actually take some notice. (Won't hold my breath though, they seem out of touch with their fan base over here.)