PDA

View Full Version : February Finds

Pages : 1 [2]

Hursticon
25th February 2012, 08:07 PM
LOL Hursti that is the longest post ever, I'm not sure what they are called but they are Barricades now!!!!!

Hehe, 'tis my thing it seems. :p
Oh really?, sweet! - Seems a logical name to me. ;):cool:

I'm a sucker for the Major too, GitS is part of why I studied Philosophy in the uni days. Must post pics of the Good Smile Tachikoma sometime.

Anyways, you can get an English translation of the manga, no time to search for a link sorry.:( Totally worth a read though a lot more lighthearted than the movie/series - not quite up there with the Akira manga but still awesome and with a few observations on Shirow's take on mecha/cyborgs.

It really is a good 'think' series complimented with intelligent action and really awesome visuals. ;):cool:
I have indeed found that there have been translations done for the mangas and very much intend on acquiring them; I've also managed to find a 2nd revision of the book that was 'censored' - said scene has been restored in all it's glory. :D

The English translations sometimes omit some of the, er, 'saucier' bits - most likely due to censorship or whatever.

Hursti: I have the original GitS manga - if you like I can bring it along next time we meetup if you wanna look at what was cut.

Unfortunately, there was indeed a certain scene cut from the Darkhorse Translations but my investigations have lead to the discovery of a 2nd revision which restores it; Thank you very much for the offer Goki, if I haven't acquired them before hand I'll definitely get you to bring them along to the next meet. ;):)

This arrived today, courtesy of canofwhoopass_eightyseven :)

*snip*

Oh nice; Congratulations Goki! :eek::cool:
I agree with your initial opinion of this particular figure being a little superfluous, but I imagine it is still pretty cool to own it now none the less. ;):)

Aww,dammit...I got the censored version.:(
Admittedly I'm really more into GitS for the philosophy and mech design, but it's still kind of a drag. Not quite worth getting another one just for the naughty bits though.

Yeah I'd agree, as it's to my understanding that it doesn't actually bring anything to the story apart from breaking a later scene between Motoko and Bato but still I'm going to try and acquire that version as it is a contributing factor to the Major's personality at any rate. :cool:

Censored version?

I have all three GitS books (1, 1.5 and 2) by Shirow Matsumune and they were done by Dark Horse.

Yeah, the Dark Horse version is censored. Mine is published by Young Magazine Kaizokuban (Kodansha). It looks like this (http://blog.sf50.jp/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/GHOSTINTHESHELL.jpg). I've compared it with a friend's Dark Horse version and the entire scene in question (p.52-55) is cut.

Just to reiterate my comments above, there was a later revised version done that restored said scene/pages, though for obvious reasons it's a little tough to find - So Darkhorse did rectify it's mistake in the end but in a limited print fashion. ;):)

some goodies yesterday

*snip*
(there is bumblebee liege!! :p )

*snip*
(Thanks to canofwhoopass_87)

*snip*

Oh man, congrats on both of those Targetmasters Sharky!; especially Cyclonus! :eek::D
I love G1 Cyclonus, ever since a kid and I think if I were to get any of the 'retooled targetmasters' it'd easily be Cyclonus as his Classicsverse figure really aids in making that decision - congrats on the replacement Pipes too dude. ;):cool:

Both my friend and I enjoyed picking up a TFP Soundwave from toys r us knox yesterday, more than pleased with the figure and so is my friend :D

Congrats dude, I was very lucky myself in acquiring that figure - He's friggin' awesome huh? :D

Went for a walk at lunch and picked up

*snip*

it is a really nice presented Hard Cover.. will probably get rid of the TPB now...

Ooh... :eek:
Now, I've already got the original TPB but considering all the added bits and pieces in this Hardback version; I really think I might have to pick that up! ;)

Congrats again dude! :)

Thanks to whoopy for my boxed Scorpy and Red Alert... and another Scorpy from Britain.

Holy crap! :eek:
You don't do things by halves do you Geiger!?! :eek::cool:

Massive congrats on acquiring not 1 but 2 Scorponoks Geiger :D, he's such an awesome figure but I shudder to imagine what they both cost in total to obtain - Just my single one owes me about $500 or so! :eek::o

Payday today, so got these guys. What the hey...

*snip*

I like Megatron. Optimus Prime isn't too bad. Their leg to hip ball joints are a bit loose though, so posing can be a bit of trouble. I want to see the First Edition just to see how these really stack up. Otherwise they aren't really that bad.

Congrats Stompy! :)
Prime I'm a bit iffy on too, though Megatron I'm quite warmed too even given his lack of paint apps; Prime's just not matching in the proportions of the show model, which I feel the First Edition achieves much better. :o

*snip*

Oh man, very nice find there Loopy; Can't say I've seen one of those before! :eek::cool:

My purchase for the week: Transformers Animated Freeway Jazz. Probably my favourite version of this mould - the dark grey really works well and the yellow headlights are beautiful. Very pleased. :)

*snip*

Oh man, nice DD - Glad to see he's finally arrived! :D:cool:
I'm not one for needless repaints, but that one doesn't look all to bad at all and I've still yet to of seen another asides from the pics of your own! ;):)

My acquisition was actually made on Thursday, but...
An absolutely massive thanks must go out to LordCyrusOmega for scouting out and ensuring that this figure would find it's way into my possession ;):cool:;

Transformers: Prime, (Deluxe) Decepticon - Soundwave!!! :D:D:D

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2012%20Acquisitions/FEB-23-ACQ-01.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2012%20Acquisitions/FEB-23-ACQ-02.jpg http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2012%20Acquisitions/FEB-23-ACQ-03.jpg

I wont be posting Alt mode pics until my bloody display stand arrives, but, I am totally in love with this figure! :D
He's got a really fun transformation and decent poseability considering his proportions and kibble, whilst also doing an excellent job in representing his on-screen appearance in both modes. ;)

It was an absolute pleasure paying a bit of Impatience Tax on this figure and I honestly can't thank LordCyrus enough for his help either. :cool:

Slag
25th February 2012, 08:17 PM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2012%20Acquisitions/FEB-23-ACQ-02.jpg http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2012%20Acquisitions/FEB-23-ACQ-03.jpg[/CENTER]

I wont be posting Alt mode pics until my bloody display stand arrives, but, I am totally in love with this figure! :D
He's got a really fun transformation and decent poseability considering his proportions and kibble, whilst also doing an excellent job in representing his on-screen appearance in both modes. ;)

It was an absolute pleasure paying a bit of Impatience Tax on this figure and I honestly can't thank LordCyrus enough for his help either. :cool:

That is one ice cold looking robot!!
Congrats..

theheretic
25th February 2012, 08:17 PM
^^^ is this first edition Soundwave?

Ode to a Grasshopper
25th February 2012, 08:29 PM
HasTakTom didn't do Soundwave for FE, he's PRIDE only.

theheretic
25th February 2012, 08:31 PM
PRIDE?

theheretic
25th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Is he the Takara AM-09 Soundwave? He's dreamy

Jinto
25th February 2012, 08:47 PM

His show accuracy is very impressive!

crankcase76
25th February 2012, 08:59 PM
A bit late on the posting of this one as have been doing a fair bit of E-bay shopping as i am Aquirering some TF's that i have been looking for. but got this on the week of the Parra fair. :D

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd430/megatron84/G1%20Re-issues/DSC04138.jpg
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd430/megatron84/G1%20Re-issues/DSC04135.jpg

so cranky will be posting a few more soon.....:D

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah I'd agree, as it's to my understanding that it doesn't actually bring anything to the story apart from breaking a later scene between Motoko and Bato but still I'm going to try and acquire that version as it is a contributing factor to the Major's personality at any rate. :cool:
Yeah pretty much - it helps to flesh out the character, but it's not an absolute essential part of the plot. Also... mucho fan service. ;) :p

Given that he's reportedly short packed and not easy to find - I don't blame you. I've only ever seen him in stores twice, and both times there were only one or two.

PRIDE?
That's what Odie calls Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise. Prime Robots In Disguise... umm... I forget what the E stands for. Estonia? :p :p

He's the regular TF Prime RiD figure - available now at Toys R Us! :)

'cept for the lack of any logos. :(

theheretic
25th February 2012, 09:10 PM
That's a Hasbro paint job? I'm impressed!

Hursticon
25th February 2012, 10:25 PM
That is one ice cold looking robot!!
Congrats..

Thanks man, I absolutely adore his treatment in this cartoon and especially after the latest episode! :D

Unfortunately no, he is indeed the regular Hasbro version but I will agree that he is indeed a very dreamy figure. ;):cool:

Isn't it? - I mean, factoring in that his on-screen proportions are so extreme in a lot of ways I am really glad that this figure has come at a time that it did; if this was 10 years ago I don't think he'd look anywhere near as good as he does. ;):)

A bit late on the posting of this one as have been doing a fair bit of E-bay shopping as i am Aquirering some TF's that i have been looking for. but got this on the week of the Parra fair. :D

*snip*

so cranky will be posting a few more soon.....:D

I still love seeing the last pic of him still in box, such a delicious looking thing it is! :D

Yeah pretty much - it helps to flesh out the character, but it's not an absolute essential part of the plot. Also... mucho fan service. ;) :p

From what I'm lead to believe, fan service is a fairly accurate term. ;):D

Given that he's reportedly short packed and not easy to find - I don't blame you. I've only ever seen him in stores twice, and both times there were only one or two.

...Too right :o, not to mention that it's the same story with Wave 2 which is absolutely ridiculous as the BBs from Wave 1 will of still not left the shelves they're warming so why have yet another 3 BBs to a case!?!... Such ridiculousness IMO. :confused::mad:

That's what Odie calls Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise. Prime Robots In Disguise... umm... I forget what the E stands for. Estonia? :p :p

I think the 'E' is whacked in to signify: Edition - Which would technically be a fan term at this point. :p

He's the regular TF Prime RiD figure - available now at Toys R Us! :)

Yep, sure is - He's just lit and photographed in a way that accentuates his utter awesomeness! :D
(I haven't been this enthralled with a figure since RTS Lugnut! :p:cool:)

'cept for the lack of any logos. :(

I too was a little miffed by the absent little faction logos he has on his upper arm/shoulder, but then I think "Well, he is supposed to be an unmarked military surveillance drone..." which suites me fine. ;):)

That's a Hasbro paint job? I'm impressed!

Believe it or not, he really does have a great deal of paint, but the plastic used is superb! :cool:
His paint apps are comprised of some Magenta highlights, Black panelling and flaps, Royal Blue collar highlights and inner forearms as well as some Silver accents on his head. ;):)

Mind you, I'll still be very curious to see what the Takara version looks like as I'll likely grab it too for the bonus Micron figure; plus this mold really is worth a 2nd purchase. :D

Ode to a Grasshopper
25th February 2012, 10:40 PM
PRIDE?
That's what Odie calls Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise. Prime Robots In Disguise... umm... I forget what the E stands for. Estonia? :p :pHursty's got it: Edition.;)
We had Prime First Edition, now we have Prime Robots In Disguise Edition.
TF PRIDE.

:D

Doubledealer
26th February 2012, 12:33 AM
Hursty's got it: Edition.;)
We had Prime First Edition, now we have Prime Robots In Disguise Edition.
TF PRIDE.

:D

I've thought of another fun way to describe the Prime RID toys, you just put Pr infront of each characters name eg.

The kids:

Priko
Pralf
Prack

Decepticons:

Pregatron (no wonder he's so chunky in the mid-region)
Prarscream
Proundwave
Preakdown
Prockout

Autobots:

Proptimus Prime
Prulkhead
Prumblebee
Pratchet
Prarcee

valkyrie_76
26th February 2012, 01:30 AM
Took my time in uploading the pics......got home from holiday and the next day went back to work. Plus trying to recover from the flu I brought back from holidays :(

Anyway items were bought from various locations......eBay, AmiAmi, Mandarake, couple of places in Osaka and some Hong Kong shops.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/valkyrie1976/P1050840.jpg

Hursticon
26th February 2012, 01:38 AM
Took my time in uploading the pics......got home from holiday and the next day went back to work. Plus trying to recover from the flu I brought back from holidays :(

Anyway items were bought from various locations......eBay, AmiAmi, Mandarake, couple of places in Osaka and some Hong Kong shops.

*snip*

Holy Shazbutt that's a haul! :eek:
Big congratulations Valkyrie on that incredible haul, those bracelets are so obscurely cool but the knock out would have to be Blue Bacchus and the 2 Headmasters! - Well done. :D:cool:

Aqua Prime
26th February 2012, 11:21 AM
These are my only 2 acqusitions this month.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/sajica_2006/acquisitions/IMG_1785.jpg

I got my brother to grab Wheeljack for me yesterday and DOTM Vortex was part of a cancelled order I placed, then months later they invoiced me and shipped him out. YAY

liegeprime
26th February 2012, 02:48 PM
Even if they're only 2 Aqua those are two sweet as acquisitions!!:):)

Almost forgot to post a pic of this, mentioned earlier and arrived a few days ago - something Hursty would want to add to his menagerie of Soundwaves....

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2012%20acquisitions/DSC01490.jpg

One gripe about it though, is that it's worth a lot for such a small sized, paintless figure :mad:

Aqua Prime
26th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks Leige, that Deluxe Soundwave is a pretty cool acquisition. I doubt he'll be here this month, but I have a HA Soundwave on the way. I even bought a Legends class ROTF Ravage for him to have as a friend on the display shelf :)

Are you going to unbox him? PICS DAMNIT!!!

Soundwave superior, Hercules inferior ;)

GoktimusPrime
26th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Thanks Leige, that Deluxe Soundwave is a pretty cool acquisition.
He has a pretty neat Mech Tech Weapon too. If only it could be locked in deployed position. :( But out of that wave I'd say he has the nicest single Mechtech weapon. Quejack has lots of accessories/weapons -- and Leadfoot's the least interesting cos it's just a repaint of Ratchet's Mechtech weapon :rolleyes:

Are you going to unbox him? PICS DAMNIT!!!
I posted photos of my Soundwave earlier this month here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5673&page=6) -- well, they're mixed up with my Japan photos.

Edit: I've posted just the Soundwave ones on the Action Pose thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=288449&postcount=1648) to save you the trouble of sifting through all the non-Soundwave pics for ya. :)

liegeprime
26th February 2012, 04:54 PM
Im gonna unbox him AP.... but not anytime soon. Ive run out of places to put in my collection room.... need to change all my shelves to the same ones Ive got my G1s on or at least same shelving as my classics figures. All my movie toys are in storage along with the Unicron trilogy stuff :o:o

For now he will be stored along with the 3 wrecker bots and Movie Skyhammer. The only DOTM bots Ive got loose running around are the Cyberverse legends ( and playsets) , Laserbeak and Shockwave ( he will soon join storage once I got me a FOC Shockwave). So just ogle at Goki's pics for now - ooooh ramen! What's your topping on that rice Gok?

Once new shelves are obtained I can finally again display all my TFs and only the doubles (MISC- I blame 5FDP) in storage as was before....Ive yet to save for the shelves :o. BUt I gotta coz Tf Prime needs shelves ofor their own... gaaaaah!!

Oh and valkyrie76 hates money... really he does... just look at that spread - he really really really hates money he's giving them away :D:D:D

GoktimusPrime
26th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Im gonna unbox him AP.... but not anytime soon. Ive run out of places to put in my collection room.... need to change all my shelves to the same ones Ive got my G1s on or at least same shelving as my classics figures.
Or stop collecting everything in quintuplicate!! :p :D

So just ogle at Goki's pics for now - ooooh ramen! What's your topping on that rice Gok?
Chicken, seaweed, shallots, sesame seeds... <drool>

Once new shelves are obtained I can finally again display all my TFs and only the doubles (MISC- I blame 5FDP)
"Doubles" implies you're only collecting two of each toy dude. ;) "Multiples" would be more accurate methinks, eheheheh.

Oh and valkyrie76 hates money... really he does... just look at that spread - he really really really hates money he's giving them away :D:D:D
I wish he'd give it to me. :p :p :p A lot of what he bought I saw in Osaka too -- but I looked at the price tags and thought, "Ppfftt! Bugger that for a joke!" (which I'm sure valks is glad for since it means I left them for him ;)).

liegeprime
26th February 2012, 07:12 PM
Im only being faithful to the show and at times comics, Gok, they showed a swarm, I get a swarm, they showed sweeps, so I get sweeps.... They showed clones of terrorcons, I must oblige....and you did see in the G1 toons, they have the individuals constructicons/combaticons/stunticons there in the crowd WITH their combined forms.... I shall comply:D:p

yum on that Chicken don! Now I gotta have chicken gaaaaaah:o:o

valkyrie_76
26th February 2012, 09:51 PM
I wish he'd give it to me. :p :p :p A lot of what he bought I saw in Osaka too -- but I looked at the price tags and thought, "Ppfftt! Bugger that for a joke!" (which I'm sure valks is glad for since it means I left them for him ;)).

Only bought a few items from Osaka/Umeda......most of the stuff I bought from Nakano and Akiba. I agreed with you regarding some of the prices and found cheaper ones in better condition in their other stores.

Also Skullcruncher, I think it was you who asked if I took pics of the shelves in the Mandarake stores? I couldnt while I was there due to the staff that were walking through all the time.

KillinSpoon
26th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Picked up PRIDE (lol) Wheeljack and Soundwave. First buys in a while and WHAT A GREAT PURCHASE! They are amazing for what they are and I can't wait for Skyquake! >:D

crankcase76
26th February 2012, 10:26 PM
I still love seeing the last pic of him still in box, such a delicious looking thing it is! :D

For sure Hursti, thing is I'm not sure if i should Decal him up or not.:confused: really want to, but if i decide to box him he will have a mint sticker sheet with him.:D

GoktimusPrime
27th February 2012, 12:01 AM
They are amazing for what they are and I can't wait for Skyquake! >:D
There's a Skyquake coming?! <gets.excited> :eek:

For sure Hursti, thing is I'm not sure if i should Decal him up or not.:confused: really want to, but if i decide to box him he will have a mint sticker sheet with him.:D
If you really want to keep the original stickers minty, then just get reprolabels (http://www.reprolabels.com/Decepticons/megatron.php). :)

KillinSpoon
27th February 2012, 12:38 AM
There's a Skyquake coming?! <gets.excited> :eek:

Was part of the Hasbro conference at some toy fest last year. Photos of the prototype have been increasingly harder to find, but there is one in thew's (youtube.com/barutazaru) latest review.

Sky Shadow
27th February 2012, 01:12 AM
Was part of the Hasbro conference at some toy fest last year. Photos of the prototype have been increasingly harder to find, but there is one in thew's (youtube.com/barutazaru) latest review.

Here's the direct link to the bit with the Prime Skyquake uncoloured prototype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms17Au4ni0o&feature=player_profilepage#t=185s

kaiden
27th February 2012, 04:17 PM
Takara FE Cliffjumper

crankcase76
27th February 2012, 04:42 PM
If you really want to keep the original stickers minty, then just get reprolabels (http://www.reprolabels.com/Decepticons/megatron.php). :)

thanks for the link Goki:D, i checked it out and i think i will get a set for him as it is a good idea to keep the original set minty .:)

Slag
27th February 2012, 08:44 PM
Got these guys today. My first ones of each type. :)

liegeprime
27th February 2012, 09:00 PM
Nice acquisitions there Grock... do i see a bit of yellowing though in that Micromaster base? No matter a little H202 creme can't handle :D... luv the e-hobby cassettes, it's two figures Im missing.. got some in my watch list but can't seem to convince myself to click the BIN button :p

snaketales
27th February 2012, 09:16 PM
DOTM deluxe Soundwave arrived today (bought one day before Hasbro announced its cancellation and the price increase... phew)

Slag
27th February 2012, 09:23 PM
Nice acquisitions there Grock... do i see a bit of yellowing though in that Micromaster base? No matter a little H202 creme can't handle :D... luv the e-hobby cassettes, it's two figures Im missing.. got some in my watch list but can't seem to convince myself to click the BIN button :p

Yeah he's a bit rough.. Might be a good one to practice on.
cheers.

Click it!!

GoktimusPrime
27th February 2012, 10:33 PM
Got these guys today. My first ones of each type. :)
The Micromaster Stations are cool -- you can connect them together with those ramps to form cities! :D There's a thread where people have posted photos of their Micromaster Cities here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5263). :)

Micromaster City TV commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7WY0gZRdE)
Micromaster City in action in G1 cartoon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oW2Mro79nQA#t=361s)

Paul Agnew
28th February 2012, 09:20 AM
Priko

Though she was more of a prick, but close enough. :p

Slag
28th February 2012, 10:28 AM
The Micromaster Stations are cool -- you can connect them together with those ramps to form cities! :D There's a thread where people have posted photos of their Micromaster Cities here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5263). :)

Micromaster City TV commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7WY0gZRdE)
Micromaster City in action in G1 cartoon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oW2Mro79nQA#t=361s)

well, maybe i should just get 1 or 2 more :rolleyes:. maybe just enough for a micromaster rural town or something.
They sold me with that commercial

Cat
28th February 2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks to the legendary Skullcruncher, I added some Myclones I appear to not have had (or misplaced).

3 for me, 1 for Arcee.

Skullcruncher packed them immaculately, and I can't recommend him highly enough.

liegeprime
28th February 2012, 07:09 PM
well, maybe i should just get 1 or 2 more :rolleyes:. maybe just enough for a micromaster rural town or something.
They sold me with that commercial

Pffft. 1 or two naaaah! get the whole freakin town!!!:D:D:D

got me some Legion class TF prime today - Arcee and Vehicon

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2012%20acquisitions/DSC01504.jpg

snaketales
28th February 2012, 07:49 PM
DOTM deluxe Leadfoot arrived today, courtesy of Robot Kingdom's warehouse find.

crankcase76
28th February 2012, 08:31 PM
Ah, cranky scores again today with this little gem from Taiwan.......

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd430/megatron84/DSC04182.jpg

lucky i got him before the prices went up!:eek: paid $34.99 and free shipping :cool:. Now just waiting on Darksteel and Sky Shadow to arrive plus my Re-issue G1 Ironhide and Ratchet to come. Oh plus ordered the Encore heads for these 2 guys as well. the waiting is killing me!!

klystron
28th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Big shout out to Jaydisc for this one!!

Might be my last acquisition until FOC line appears...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2928sc1.jpg

Aqua Prime
29th February 2012, 12:49 AM
Encore Devy and TFCC Over Run for me today :)

I finally got to put my Crazy Devy bits to use. I think I've had them (got given them as a present) for 3 or so years?

Cat
29th February 2012, 01:21 AM
Encore Devy and TFCC Over Run for me today :)

I finally got to put my Crazy Devy bits to use. I think I've had them (got given them as a present) for 3 or so years?

I'm guessing you're already aware of this, but there was a breach with the Club's security.

I'd recommend watching it like a hawk, or even better, getting it re-issued with new numbers (annoying for direct debits etc, but better than going through the hassle of chargebacks and false charges)

Aqua Prime
29th February 2012, 01:25 AM
I'm guessing you're already aware of this, but there was a breach with the Club's security.

I'd recommend watching it like a hawk, or even better, getting it re-issued with new numbers (annoying for direct debits etc, but better than going through the hassle of chargebacks and false charges)

Yep fully aware.

5FDP
29th February 2012, 09:13 AM
*SNIP*

Were they from TRU?

Edit: Don't worry, I just read the NSW sightings thread and saw your post :p

Sharky
29th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Pffft. 1 or two naaaah! get the whole freakin town!!!:D:D:D

*snip*

how many vehicons are you going to end up with??

Verno
29th February 2012, 10:35 AM
I got a Transmutate waist and right leg in the mail yesterday. I have no idea when I bought it :confused:

loophole
29th February 2012, 10:47 AM
I got a Transmutate waist and right leg in the mail yesterday. I have no idea when I bought it :confused:

if you dont need i'll buy it from you

Verno
29th February 2012, 11:24 AM
if you dont need i'll buy it from you

:cool:

UltraMarginal
29th February 2012, 01:10 PM

:D:D
That's hilarious, you need to stay off the BIN button.. ... :cool: at least slow down a little.

i_amtrunks
29th February 2012, 02:10 PM
Arrived back from my trip to India to find last Stand of the Wreckers Hardcover waiting for me!

Sharky
29th February 2012, 02:27 PM
Arrived back from my trip to India to find last Stand of the Wreckers Hardcover waiting for me!

Awesome welcome home gift.. it really is presented beautifully!!

Verno
29th February 2012, 02:31 PM
:D:D
That's hilarious, you need to stay off the BIN button.. ... :cool: at least slow down a little.

I have a feeling it was some guy on one of the US boards. But having gone back through my PM's, I haven't been able lot find any mention of it.

Oh well, it all works out, as Loophole will soon be able to complete his Transmutate.

UltraMarginal
29th February 2012, 04:39 PM
I have a feeling it was some guy on one of the US boards. But having gone back through my PM's, I haven't been able lot find any mention of it.

Oh well, it all works out, as Loophole will soon be able to complete his Transmutate.

Happy circumstance for all involved.

Paulbot
29th February 2012, 10:25 PM
My new tape recorders arrived today, along with a DOTM Guzzle, from RobotKingdom

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m059muEMBl1qbguy1o1_500.jpg

fatbot
1st March 2012, 08:30 AM
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/UnitedStepper.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/Primewheeljack.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/mw0102.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/G1Rukus.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/clearprime.jpg

Thanks to Tober And The_Damned for some of the above.