PDA

View Full Version : Kickstart My Ark

Paul Agnew
3rd February 2012, 01:38 PM
Does anyone have some components from the DOTM Cyberverse Ark they are willing to part with?

In particular both missiles and the repair claw. Got the set off lay-buy recently and discovered to my horror they forgot to pack the accessories. Normally an exchange would be made, but the Big W that I frequent hasn't stocked the Ark for months. Tried Hasbro Australia, but they've not exactly been helpful when it came to replacement parts in the past.

(More of a sideline if anything, but I'm also interested looking for the K-Mart DOTM Flash-Freeze Assault Team. Is that still available in some stores?)

Demonac
3rd February 2012, 02:30 PM
I recall those parts being cleverly hidden away somewhere. There was a thread about this when this first came out.

Paul Agnew
3rd February 2012, 02:56 PM
I recall those parts being cleverly hidden away somewhere. There was a thread about this when this first came out.

Do you mean the cardboard box snugly hidden behind Roller? Checked there first and found nothing.

Demonac
3rd February 2012, 03:12 PM
The missiles are taped to the plastic tray that Roller is in.

GoktimusPrime
3rd February 2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, check the cardboard tray VERY carefully as that missile is a beeotch to find. I thought mine was missing too and was about to exchange it until I looked more closely and found it.