PDA

View Full Version : Teletraan-1 and Ark Display Set

Robzy
3rd June 2008, 12:32 PM
Pics from Seibertron of a 'printable Teletraan-1 display set and Ark interior (www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/teletraan1-and-the-ark-display-set-now-available/13208/)'. How cool is this?! :D

-

Soundwarp
3rd June 2008, 01:56 PM
Omg Awesome!!!!

Now how the hell do i get them printed out..............

roller
3rd June 2008, 02:13 PM
cool

but looks more like bws Ark

TheDirtyDigger
3rd June 2008, 04:11 PM
As soon as I find the time and energy I'm doing this. At least Teletraan 1!

kup
3rd June 2008, 04:26 PM
cool

but looks more like bws Ark

Aren't they supposed to one in the same?

roller
3rd June 2008, 08:57 PM
Aren't they supposed to one in the same?

you'd think that wouldnt you, but no the BW writers had to use that Marvel comics rubbish and pretend the tfs have divine gods

Bartrim
3rd June 2008, 09:56 PM
That looks freakin sweet. I am so downloading that... as soon as I get the time and energy:D

Pulse
3rd June 2008, 11:48 PM
Very Cool :D!

So who's gonna build 2 of them - One for keeps & one for their Dinobots to destroy... ;)

Soundwarp
4th June 2008, 03:17 PM
So how do we print this out??

Robzy
4th June 2008, 04:07 PM
Good question! I think it's still a WIP - but when it's done it should be available from tformers.com I guess (or a link from that site).

Bartrim
5th June 2008, 11:31 AM
So how do we print this out??

Underneath the pictures in the link there is another link to the high-res downloadable versions. Haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works...Just trying to be helpful:)

liegeprime
5th June 2008, 11:54 AM
Hmmmm this would use a loooooot of ink. and echoing Soundwarps query how do we get to print this in proper scale as well to each other... Id like to make one teletraan and lots of those ark panels .... awesomely coool!!!

Thurmus
6th November 2014, 10:06 PM
I am giving this a try at the moment.

I am up to my third draft. I have been trying multiple ways to do a framework for it to sit on. The one now is working fine.

My current problem is around the printing. I have printed them all on A3. The sides, the top and the terminal are all fine. I can not work out how to get the accessories to print to the right size. Those are the little screens and keyboards and the 3d part in the middle.

Has anyone successfully printed that sheet?

Thanks

kaiden
6th November 2014, 11:02 PM
I am giving this a try at the moment.

I am up to my third draft. I have been trying multiple ways to do a framework for it to sit on. The one now is working fine.

My current problem is around the printing. I have printed them all on A3. The sides, the top and the terminal are all fine. I can not work out how to get the accessories to print to the right size. Those are the little screens and keyboards and the 3d part in the middle.

Has anyone successfully printed that sheet?

Thanks

you might want to try a print shop and get them to print it onto cardstock.

AJ_Prime
7th November 2014, 12:46 AM
Oh Wow! YES!

UltraMarginal
7th November 2014, 09:59 AM
This is pretty awesome, I don't think I'll download it at work... but I will be checking this out over the weekend for sure.

lancalot
7th November 2014, 12:38 PM
hey this is very cool....i love the background also ..... love how this nemesis got an underwater scene

Bidoofdude
8th November 2014, 12:51 AM
Planning to build Teletraan-1. What sized figures is the default scale fitted to? I presume it would be close to MP/Alternators, judging from the pics in the link.

Thurmus
8th November 2014, 08:44 AM
I have printed the terminal and sides on A3. This scales perfectly for MP Prowl, MP Wheeljack and MP-10 Optimus. If you google around, there are suggestions on print sizes for scales.