PDA

View Full Version : Classics 2.0 Legends - How Legends ought to be Done

STL
4th June 2008, 10:34 AM
htp://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15451&mode=retail&picture=aux1

Add a "t' to the http

Pulse
4th June 2008, 11:15 AM
Wow! They look really good!

Too bad they're only Legend-sized... :(

STL
4th June 2008, 11:34 AM
Wow! They look really good!

Too bad they're only Legend-sized... :(

That's why they're little legends. ;)

Robzy
4th June 2008, 12:13 PM
Ever since the movie Legends came out a year ago, I've been a BIG fan of these things! :) But THESE Classics Legends look Amazing!!! :eek:

Paulbot
4th June 2008, 12:30 PM
Of course Classics 2.0 Legends also include repaints (HotShot as Red Alert, CD Red Alert as Onslaught, and Starscream as... Starscream; and that cool set with repaints as Razorclaw, Hun-Grr, Hotspot et al) but the new toys are cool.

Kyle
4th June 2008, 01:39 PM
I skipped the earlier sets but will be getting this one. Looking very good. :)

Robzy
4th June 2008, 02:05 PM
Of course Classics 2.0 Legends also include repaints I'm going to be selective! ;)

I skipped the earlier sets but will be getting this one. Looking very good. :) I didn't get any of the others either, but the G1 and G2 moulds look great!

Soundwarp
4th June 2008, 03:36 PM
A bloody Men to that.

I have hated the little guys since Micromasters

kup
4th June 2008, 04:10 PM
I approve of these legeds.

For me that is very significant as I generally hate them.

They should of made that G2 Tank Megatron into Bludgeon, it would be the perfect update as the original Bludgeon was only legends size.

I am also thinking if that Legends Jazz would fit inside his G1 Pretender shell as his Classic Pretender inner robot is rather dodgy.

Paulbot
4th June 2008, 05:02 PM
They should of made that G2 Tank Megatron into Bludgeon, it would be the perfect update as the original Bludgeon was only legends size.

Well you never know wave 4 could be: Megatron repainted as Bludgeon. Hound repainted as Swindle and Jazz repainted as Dead End...

And wave 3(?) Beachcomber and Brawn are calling out to be repainted as Sandstorm and Outback for wave 5.

Or at least I'd like to hope so :)

jaydisc
4th June 2008, 07:02 PM
Legends exist to further our addiction when real TFs can't be found

MV75
5th June 2008, 12:28 PM
I've always liked legends, I reckon they're the g1 minibots reborn. :) But minicons on the other hand I've grown to hate.

Definitly be getting these. :)
________
Dragonball Z Dicussion (http://www.tv-gossip.com/dragonball-z/)

Lord_Zed
10th June 2008, 05:45 PM
Not into Legends myself, always got something else to get and don't usualy like getting multiples of one character. But they do look like they've been getting better each year.

There not for me tho.

kup
18th June 2008, 12:33 PM
I normally hate Legends particularly repaints but I can't help but like this Combiner leader set:

www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/in-package-pictures-of-target-exclusive-special-team-leaders--aerial-rivals-legends-5-packs-165160/

I hope they make it to AU as they are a Target Exclusive.

I don't like the seeker set however.

MV75
19th June 2008, 01:03 PM
Yea, I've already got all of the cybertron versions of these, but that leader set does look nice. They use the better moulds to suit the characters. I might get it yet too, but I generally don't like to get repaints. Dunno yet, I might just stick to getting the new classics exclusive ones yet instead.

BTW, I have a feeling we're starting to agree on something Kup, that is, which classics toys to buy. :D
________
Ball bearing (lexus) history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Ball_Bearing_(Lexus))