PDA

View Full Version : For Sale G1 Jetfire Parts

Danzvader78
16th February 2012, 11:19 AM
Hi.

Just letting you all know that I have several Jetfire body parts that members might be interested to get to help assist with completing missing or replacement parts for their G1 Jetfire action figure
I understand it is not easy to get a specific individual part without having to buy the whole lot to get it :(
Jetfire's body parts include the whole head with antennas, engine fin legs and arms, chest amour pieces, airplane mode parts so on separately
The body parts have been professionally cleaned and some even are whitened looking like brand new. :D
I believe in recycling good quality original unbroken G1 body parts especially a expensive action figure like Jetfire.
If interested in a specific part please PM me and am open to offers too :cool:

Danzvader78
28th February 2012, 05:04 PM
Any one out there want any Jetfire parts.. Just bomb me a PM instead.. Make a silly offer whatever.. I won't bite :D

Yukitora
27th July 2012, 06:14 PM
i just need all the armour except for the back (i think). my Jetfire is a happy cream yellow!

i read another thread where someone wanted an arm.

richdean77
17th September 2014, 09:25 AM
I am after the whole of Jetfire's head with antennas, do you still have one for sale?

Raider
17th September 2014, 12:15 PM
I am after the whole of Jetfire's head with antennas, do you still have one for sale?

Wow talk about a necro bump! I wouldn't hold your breath mate. Pretty sure Dan hasn't been active for the last 6 months.