PDA

View Full Version : Board upgrade complete.

griffin
5th June 2008, 12:10 AM
Just a quick word to say that after 4 hours and 3 attempts, I got the board upgraded and working again. (yay)

The problem with links in posts doesn't appear to have resolved itself, so it looks to be a server issue instead. I will consult with the server admin today about it, and report back.

Sorry about the disruptions.

Robzy
5th June 2008, 12:32 AM
Thanks Griffin!

It's good to have the board back... :)

STL
5th June 2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks Griffin!

It's good to have the board back... :)
+1 It's my home away from home. :)

Kyle
5th June 2008, 07:10 AM
Dancing~ :)

iceburn
5th June 2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks griffin....quick work :P

Pulse
5th June 2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks Griffin! :)

1orion2many
5th June 2008, 09:41 AM
I still can't send PM's to some people, I've tried 3 times and each time it comes up with an error:(

iceburn
5th June 2008, 10:02 AM
there's still problems with editing Signatures as well

griffin
5th June 2008, 11:14 AM
Issues still remain relating to PMs, links in posts, signatures and a number of admin functions as well.
The server admin has asked for a list of the issues, so it's up to them. If they can't resolve this within a day or two, I'll have to look at moving the domain elsewhere. There's no point staying here if we can't use the forum properly.

griffin
5th June 2008, 11:38 AM
Have to head off to a medical appointment for a few hours. But the server admin has been given access to the board with my username, so they may start poking around or change settings. Or at least, hopefully they will do that today.

Soundwarp
5th June 2008, 04:32 PM
Stupid new server blocking me..........

I know it\'s a conspiricy.........

I don\'t like using this \"Boom Proxy\" thingy as it\'s too technical for the likes of me.

sifun
5th June 2008, 05:52 PM
I can't access the board from work so I was without it all day today.

MV75
5th June 2008, 08:30 PM
Gah@!$@$#$#$ frikken ht t p thing!@$##@$$@%#$@%$56 I lost a bigger quick post here due to just putting those four letters together.

Someone at the host has too much time on their hands and stuffed it all up.
________
Drugtest (http://drugtestingkit.org)

1orion2many
6th June 2008, 09:55 AM
:(The title on this thread should read board upgrade completely stuffed up, not complete:p:D.

sifun
6th June 2008, 01:42 PM
yes! I have access at work! woot.

griffin
6th June 2008, 02:05 PM
:(The title on this thread should read board upgrade completely stuffed up, not complete:p:D.

The upgrade isn't actually stuffed up (as far as I can tell), it's the new server the host has installed and started using since Sunday.

MV75
6th June 2008, 05:11 PM
Ah, so they don't know what they're doing with the new hardware. Time for a change.
________
Easy vape vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

griffin
7th June 2008, 01:12 AM
That's my thinking, on both counts.