PDA

View Full Version : Prime: Trypticon is the Nemesis?

Jinto
21st February 2012, 01:23 PM
Do any of you think we'll ever see the Nemesis transform in the TFP show? If Exodus is still part of the War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron/Prime-verse then that is still one great big transformer Megatron is riding around inside of <innuendo redacted>.

now that I think about it, it would have to be close to the series finale, otherwise the 'Cons wouldn't have anywhere to go once he was inevitably defeated.

What do you all think?

GoktimusPrime
21st February 2012, 01:33 PM
...only if they're gonna give us a toy of Nemesis/Trypticon. If not, just keep it as a ship. I don't want to have my hopes dashed again like with Animated Omega Supreme. :(

Jinto
21st February 2012, 02:59 PM
We have a cyberverse ship for Wheeljack, and his ship was only in 1 episode. Nemesis has been the scene of many battles, so I can see a cyberverse playset coming out of it, if nothing else.

GoktimusPrime
21st February 2012, 03:33 PM
If they release a toy of the Nemesis and that toy transforms into Trypticon, then okay, I'd be happy to see the Nemesis transform into Trypticon in the cartoon. If not, then I'd rather not. I really don't like seeing Transformers who make prominent appearances in canon who don't have toys. Now that's speaking as a toy fan... as a cartoon viewer, I'd rather the Nemesis just remained a starship. The "Let's make the spaceship a Transformer!" is kinda cheesy and it was already done in Transformers Animated, and they had to write a back story to explain why he was a ship with a dormant spark inside him for so long; and the story worked... but I don't know if I want to see that again in TF Prime. <shrug>

ike_ike
21st February 2012, 09:07 PM
i read somewhere that optimus maximus is meant to be the first of a new 'maximus' class size. soooo, maybe some hope lies there?

EDIT: okay a quick search has turned up nothing thus far. maybe i am mixing news up in my head

theheretic
21st February 2012, 09:14 PM
I don't think the nemesis is trypticon. I've read TF exodus and am currently reading exiles (which are the official novels) and I'm pretty sure the nemesis is JUST a ship and that trypticon remained on cybertron as he is very heavily damaged.

griffin
22nd February 2012, 02:19 AM
TFWiki has all the spoilers relating to Trypticon from WFC/Prime. (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Trypticon_%28WFC%29)