PDA

View Full Version : Universe 2.0 at retail in Canada

MV75
5th June 2008, 12:23 PM
www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/transformers-universe-wave-1-deluxes-found-in-canada-165050/

Too early! We don't even have animated yet. They're saturating with too many lines at once. Ah well, makes me more determined to only get very select figures. Speaking of which, I stil havn't even finished my list of movie toys either as it is.
________
Honda RA271 (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_RA271)

kup
5th June 2008, 12:27 PM
From what I have read it isn't a wide retail release in Canada. We may still have a month or two before we see them here.

From what was announced months back, Robot heroes are to be released first and then the rest of the line. So if you start to see new BW & G1 Robot heroes, then that's a prelude to the full release of the line.

MV75
5th June 2008, 12:30 PM
? They're re-releasing those beast wars and robot heros toys? I'd be up for the seekers if it's the robot heros I'm thinking of.
________
Medical marijuana (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

Paulbot
5th June 2008, 12:34 PM
I don't think it's what you're thinking of, there's new Robot Heroes toys that include G1 and BW characters.

MV75
5th June 2008, 12:37 PM
I must have missed something then. Or is it the little figures? AhhRRR! the heros naming has been used too much. It's ok if it's those, as I don't like them for the majority anyway, most look pretty carp.
________
Honda nsr150 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_NSR150)

kup
5th June 2008, 12:48 PM
I must have missed something then. Or is it the little figures? AhhRRR! the heros naming has been used too much. It's ok if it's those, as I don't like them for the majority anyway, most look pretty carp.

The point is that when you see those Robot Heroes in the store, that's a signal that Universe is about to be released in full scale.

i_amtrunks
5th June 2008, 12:56 PM
These Canadian Classics Sightings are from the same small region that had Animated sightings about 6 weeks ago, so we are still aways off from Classics.

And the "Robot Heroes" should not be confused with the "Heroes of Cybertron" figures. RH are the chibi style figures that have been getting releases across all the lines, Indiana Jones, marvel etc.

MV75
5th June 2008, 12:57 PM
So it is the little twin pack figure things then? I just got confused on what you were referring to. ^^ ok cool, thanks man, it is those little retarded things then. :)
________
Maine Medical Marijuana Dispensary (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

STL
5th June 2008, 03:05 PM
It might be a good sign b/c a few of the lesser shops here like toy kingdom/toy world etc. might stat grabbing them too

Pulse
5th June 2008, 03:13 PM
I heard somewhere that areas like that district in Canada & Cincinnati, Ohio are "test markets" or something like that where Hasbro casts a line to see if their biting..? :p

Soundwarp
5th June 2008, 06:08 PM
Get ready to be punished wallet!

MV75
5th June 2008, 08:34 PM
But does it annoy those that are really hanging for this line? Basically hasbro are saying it's ready to retail.
________
FORD LTD II SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_LTD_II)

1orion2many
5th June 2008, 10:42 PM
:eek:NO NO NO, this is way to soon. I don't want them released yet. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!:(

Lord_Zed
6th June 2008, 12:05 AM
:eek:NO NO NO, this is way to soon. I don't want them released yet. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!:(

I do :D

Robzy
6th June 2008, 12:34 AM
It's all happening so fast :eek:

Zippo
7th June 2008, 09:46 PM
I can not wait to get my hands on these, as none of the animated available at the moment takes my interest. Though in saying that I need better pictures of the Japanese versions so I know what im opening.
EDIT: Poor Candian's though - what horrible card backs.

Soundwarp
8th June 2008, 09:17 AM
I need them now, i haven't been TF hunting in so damm long..........

liegeprime
8th June 2008, 09:52 AM
I heard somewhere that areas like that district in Canada & Cincinnati, Ohio are "test markets" or something like that where Hasbro casts a line to see if their biting..? :p

Aaaaaargh why cant they make Australia a test market site too :eek::eek:!

1orion2many
8th June 2008, 10:34 AM
Aaaaaargh why cant they make Australia a test market site too :eek::eek:!

:confused:I thought we were, our patience gets tested all the time by Hasbro:p:D.

Golden Phoenix
8th June 2008, 02:43 PM
Like they need a test market. They know with all the hype around them they will/should sell well.
I hope they fix up the cards for the normal release though. It looks kinda odd with the same card for them all.

Soundwarp
8th June 2008, 03:02 PM
:confused:I thought we were, our patience gets tested all the time by Hasbro:p:D.

+1

griffin
9th June 2008, 01:16 AM
I had noticed that robotkingdom had the three Universe Legends figures instock about a week or two ago, so the full release of the line soon is possible. I ordered the three, and got them on friday. They are just recolours, but starts off the new Universe collection. And yes, I was hoping these would be another 2-3 months away as well, to spread out the spending a little. Having them released on top of Animated, is a bit much all at once for those of us collecting both.