PDA

View Full Version : #Spoiler Alert# - Full title revealed for 2nd Live Action Movie

Pulse
5th June 2008, 11:11 PM
Don't click on the link if you don't wanna know...

www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/full-title-transformers-2-revealed/13247

Fingers crossed Unicron's gonna be sending down his herald to give advanced warning of his imminent arrival in the last movie :D

Ah, I seriously doubt my predictions are even in the ballpark. :p

It can't be that hard to predict what's gonna happen in this 2nd flick. :rolleyes:

G1Optimal
6th June 2008, 12:07 AM
Don't click on the link if you don't wanna know...

www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/full-title-transformers-2-revealed/13247

Fingers crossed Unicron's gonna be sending down his herald to give advanced warning of his imminent arrival in the last movie :D

Ah, I seriously doubt my predictions are even in the ballpark. :p

It can't be that hard to predict what's gonna happen in this 2nd flick. :rolleyes:

If it turns out to be true...

Maybe "there" is a reason that jazz was spotted on the set....?:confused:

Robzy
6th June 2008, 12:24 AM
I believe nothing!!! ;)

MV75
6th June 2008, 12:29 AM
Might explain why hasbro re licensed that name. I think they did not too long ago.

So the bad guy will be whatever that character in titanium is? Or will be some sort of megatron rebuilt?

At least lucas hasn't got a hand in on this, other wise we'd have "Return of the attacking revengers" or something like that, and they'd introduce a busy box as bumblebees dashboard.
________
Winning intern (http://winningentrepreneur.com/)

1orion2many
6th June 2008, 10:00 AM
:(I hope the movie is better than the title, very uninspiring:(.

G1Optimal
6th June 2008, 10:36 AM
There is a chance, that it might be true

www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=59522272-D56F-E112-4C783175A8BBBAD6

STL
6th June 2008, 02:27 PM
I don't think it'll involve DW's the Fallen. I think part of the TF movie franchise is to have that heavy human element to create that connection. I love the toy, mind you, but i think it's probably more related to those who were defeated in the first movie...

I'd love for a more TF centric movie but i think the franchises success lies not in that but to the broader mass.

Bartrim
6th June 2008, 04:59 PM
I agree with STL I don't think it refers to the character. I see it meaning the return of Megatron who fell (so to speak) in the first movie. If that is the title it gives me a very Empire Strikes Back feel, which is a good thing:)

MV75
6th June 2008, 05:30 PM
Galvatron! :D He could be all "galvanised" in appearance.

I'd like to see megatron as a military vehicle. He'd be more "connectable" then. I'd love it if he was some sort of secret laser/railgun tank instead of artiliary.
________
Journey (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Journey)

Gutsman Heavy
7th June 2008, 12:59 AM
evil jazz maybe?

lninio
7th June 2008, 05:56 AM

Seems pretty predictable.

Soundwarp
7th June 2008, 08:01 AM
If it turns out to be true...

Maybe "there" is a reason that jazz was spotted on the set....?:confused:

YAY!!!!!

Oh crap, that also means Megatron's revenge!