PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Loose/Complete - TF:A (Deluxe) Swindle.

Hursticon
1st March 2012, 01:28 AM
Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a loose but complete, Transformers: Animated (Deluxe) - Swindle. :cool:
Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Cheers,
Hursty

LordCyrusOmega
1st March 2012, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure but they may still have Animated stuff in Uncle Petes. I know they had a couple Swindle there a while ago. Off the top of my head I don't recall if they had animated deluxes. They did have voyagers and a range of past lines. Worth a look though

Hursticon
1st March 2012, 11:38 PM
I'm not sure but they may still have Animated stuff in Uncle Petes. I know they had a couple Swindle there a while ago. Off the top of my head I don't recall if they had animated deluxes. They did have voyagers and a range of past lines. Worth a look though

That's actually a very good suggestion dude, I'll have to give it a look in. ;):)

UltraMarginal
2nd March 2012, 01:01 PM
I have a couple spare MISB but I was going to use one for an Outback custom. the second one is for when I accidentally destroy the first.

I don't know about your needed timeframe but I won't know if I need the spare till later this year some time.

Paulbot sourced these ones for me from a local store. might be worth asking him.

Paulbot
2nd March 2012, 02:46 PM
I was going to check out that Big W on the weekend and see if anywhere still there. They still had at least two the last time I went there (a few weeks ago now) and I don't think they are going anywhere!

Hursticon
2nd March 2012, 10:12 PM
I have a couple spare MISB but I was going to use one for an Outback custom. the second one is for when I accidentally destroy the first.

I don't know about your needed timeframe but I won't know if I need the spare till later this year some time.

Paulbot sourced these ones for me from a local store. might be worth asking him.

I was going to check out that Big W on the weekend and see if anywhere still there. They still had at least two the last time I went there (a few weeks ago now) and I don't think they are going anywhere!

Cheers guys! :)

My local Uncle Pete's ended up being a bust :o; so if you could pick one up for us Paulbot that'd be really appreciated :D (I'll reimburse you + Postage :cool:), failing that I'd be willing to wait for your double UltraMarginal should you not end up needing him mate. ;)

Paulbot
4th March 2012, 08:28 PM
I've sent you a PM, but for every one else: I wasn't able to help, so if someone can let Hursticon know.

KillinSpoon
4th March 2012, 08:51 PM
I have a feeling that Paul grabbed one of the ones from Southland? They've been there foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Paulbot
4th March 2012, 08:59 PM
No, does Southland still have some too? I can't recall seeing one there.

Hursticon
4th March 2012, 09:05 PM
I've sent you a PM, but for every one else: I wasn't able to help, so if someone can let Hursticon know.

And your efforts and time are very greatly appreciated Paulbot, thanks again mate. ;):)

I have a feeling that Paul grabbed one of the ones from Southland? They've been there foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Really?, do you know if any remain dude? :o

KillinSpoon
4th March 2012, 10:19 PM
There has been about 5 at Big W Southland for over a year haha :P
I'll take a look next time I get some free time! (teaching 3 courses this semester + traveling with sandringham VFL team doing sports stats on top of my 5 courses at uni..)

Hursticon
4th March 2012, 10:29 PM
There has been about 5 at Big W Southland for over a year haha :P
I'll take a look next time I get some free time! (teaching 3 courses this semester + traveling with sandringham VFL team doing sports stats on top of my 5 courses at uni..)

Dear lord!, no wonder you've been a little silent on the boards as of late. :eek::cool:
Congratulations none the less dude and yeah, if you could have a geeze for me next time you get a chance; that'd be really appreciated, cheers KS. ;):)

Bartrim
4th March 2012, 10:45 PM
I might have one. I'm not sure if I sold it. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

Hursticon
4th March 2012, 10:48 PM
I might have one. I'm not sure if I sold it. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

That'd be great Bartrim, thanks mate. ;):)
(*Crosses fingers :o)

KillinSpoon
4th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Dear lord!, no wonder you've been a little silent on the boards as of late. :eek::cool:
Congratulations none the less dude and yeah, if you could have a geeze for me next time you get a chance; that'd be really appreciated, cheers KS. ;):)

Yeah, I was silent due to doing research though :P
As a consequence of what was achieved though (I was working with the data collected from smart meters with a mate, we made some quite cool, albeit scary discoveries) all these opportunities keep popping up. Got a lot going at the moment :)

I'll keep an eye out for a Swindle nonetheless though!

Hursticon
4th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I was silent due to doing research though :P
As a consequence of what was achieved though (I was working with the data collected from smart meters with a mate, we made some quite cool, albeit scary discoveries) all these opportunities keep popping up. Got a lot going at the moment :)

I'll keep an eye out for a Swindle nonetheless though!

Well it's good to hear that you've been busy, as it sounds like your endeavours have been taking up much of your head-space; yielding opportunities though which is the best one could hope for. ;):)

Many thanks again dude, I'll keep abreast with what transpires though. :cool:

Bartrim
5th March 2012, 08:30 AM
I've got a loose one if you want it Hursti.

Hursticon
5th March 2012, 09:37 AM
I've got a loose one if you want it Hursti.

Awesome! :D
I'll fire you a PM dude. ;):cool:

KillinSpoon
7th March 2012, 08:35 PM
There is one at Big W Parkmore, $15 but the package is beaten up.

Paulbot
7th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Thats the store I went too. But the cannon is missing so it's not complete.

At least they dropped the price.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0csb4FcVR1qbguy1o1_500.jpg
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0csgbG5LI1qbguy1o1_500.jpg

KillinSpoon
7th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Ahh, didn't notice that! I got called by a telemarketer when I was looking at it.

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 02:32 AM
Ahh, didn't notice that! I got called by a telemarketer when I was looking at it.

Many thanks regardless Killingspoon ;):); As it currently stands it looks like Bartrim has got one for me, just a little out of his reach at present though. :D

Hursticon
3rd April 2012, 06:53 PM
I'd like to thank everyone who came to my aid in trying to acquire a TF:A Swindle; Last Friday I received one from Bartrim, very kindly, so this mission has been accomplished. :D:cool: