PDA

View Full Version : TF Animated Episode 27 - Sari, No One's Home

Tober
6th June 2008, 07:58 AM
"What the front-end loader was that?"

Just cut to the last 15 seconds and save yourself the banality. Not even Sparkplug could save this one.:(

Paulbot
6th June 2008, 08:13 AM
These episodes are leaking out quick at the moment!

Robzy
6th June 2008, 11:45 AM
So many episodes to watch!!! :eek:

i_amtrunks
6th June 2008, 01:11 PM
Geez, so the Constructicons lost their memories purely for this episode to be created?

What a waste.

At least Blitzwing was given more time to shine.

STL
6th June 2008, 01:38 PM
So many episodes to watch!!! :eek:
Damn straight, i'm still behind at 19!

MV75
6th June 2008, 04:37 PM
What the? I'll download it later I guess. :) I still havn't watched the two from yesterday yet.
________
LUCA MARMORINI (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Luca_Marmorini)

Pulse
6th June 2008, 05:43 PM
One of the poorest episodes so far... :(

IMO, The negatives far outweighed the positives. Let's see: They borrowed the Sari/Mixmaster/Scrapper plot straight from the flick "Home Alone", The G1 References (Smokescreen & G1 Music) were not very well done at all & the only thing that motivates Mixmaster & Scrapper is getting drunk on oil :confused:?

Positives: Blitzwing & his multiple personalities received a considerable amount of air-time... & that's about it :(

Bloody Filler Episodes!

This episode just wasn't good enough. I'd give it a 3 out of 10 - My lowest rating ever :(

autobreadticon
6th June 2008, 07:58 PM
"What the front-end loader was that?"

Just cut to the last 15 seconds and save yourself the banality. Not even Sparkplug could save this one.:(

i agree, boring episode. I seriously think many of the constructicons jokes were not amusing. Sari was plain annouying just cause the role she was playing. a bit overdone for me, the episode to show the constructicons joining the Decepticons could of been done better IMO

Robzy
6th June 2008, 09:12 PM
Hmmm... strange episode! :confused: It had touches of "Home Alone" and "Dracula"!

I swear, one day I'm gonna do an in-depth comparison between TFA and Challenge of the GoBots! Sometimes these shows are AMAZINGLY similar!!!

kup
6th June 2008, 10:05 PM
I did not like this episode at all. It was a bad Home Alone clone.

However it was not as crappy as the last one.

These sort of episodes (including the last) is the reason that i hated Season 1 so much. Its good that Season 2 doesn't have as many but it sure makes me cringe, specially when there has been two really horrible episodes in a row.

The next episodes (season finale) better be freaking awesome to make up for these last two awful episodes.

Paulbot
8th June 2008, 01:40 PM
I liked this for the return of the Mix and Scrapper, and that they are still not evil Decepticons, they just want to drink. I find that funny.

The Home Alone comparisions are fair but intentional (Sari's repeating of I'm all alone first sadly and then happy, and the "it's my home I have to defend it" line) but I wonder if it something that kids would get? Home Alone came out 18 years ago (hard to believe isn't it?).

SilverDragon
10th June 2008, 05:19 PM
I thought it was fun. But I agree, the last few episodes have been fairly blah. The finale HAS to be good.

STL
8th July 2008, 08:53 AM
Yeah, this was pretty meh. I did like seeing Blitzwing get some prime time but overall it was a yawn fest.