6th March 2012, 04:54 PM
I don't know if this applies to all KMarts, but this was the sale
at Helensvale, Gold Coast

Generations Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Human alliance 6.00
DOTM Voyager 29.00
Cyberverse playsets 9.00

These prices are half price or less off their original retail. If only I'd have known, would have saved a fortune, lol.

Generations Deluxes includes Scourge Sweeps, so might help army builders.
I'm guessing its to clear the stock out for nice new Prime line, and that also means we won't be seeing any further waves of human alliance or voyager at Kmarts.

griffin
6th March 2012, 05:52 PM
(copied this here, as it could be for all stores)

liegeprime
6th March 2012, 07:00 PM
I don't know if this applies to all KMarts, but this was the sale
at Helensvale, Gold Coast

Generations Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Deluxes 15.00
DOTM Human alliance 6.00
DOTM Voyager 29.00
Cyberverse playsets 9.00

These prices are half price or less off their original retail. If only I'd have known, would have saved a fortune, lol.

Generations Deluxes includes Scourge Sweeps, so might help army builders.
I'm guessing its to clear the stock out for nice new Prime line, and that also means we won't be seeing any further waves of human alliance or voyager at Kmarts.

oooh gotta keep an eye on my local one, I want another of the Ark Playset

Tetsuwan Convoy
6th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Hmm, perhaps this will lead to me going and buying a Shockwave... Maybe..:rolleyes:

jaydisc
7th March 2012, 09:29 AM
oooh gotta keep an eye on my local one, I want another of the Ark Playset

Not that one. It's the little one with a legend and something else, e.g. Bumblebee, Starscream, Prime or Megs.

i_amtrunks
7th March 2012, 06:09 PM
So it seems the clearance prices are at least for QLD and NSW, went to two stores today looking for laminate pouches and both had the price tags up (even if one store had no stock...)

M-bot
7th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Add Victoria to that list. Same prices here.

Decepticon
7th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Add W.A too! Got me some Scourges and Warpaths!:)

jena
8th March 2012, 10:27 AM
The clearance prices should be Aussie wide (I work at Kmart) :)

Decepticon
8th March 2012, 06:46 PM
The clearance prices should be Aussie wide (I work at Kmart) :)

Oh good.If you work at Kmart, can you ask why their Hotwheels are still $2.25 whilst Big Ws are $2? Lol:o

dirge
8th March 2012, 08:27 PM
Oh good.If you work at Kmart, can you ask why their Hotwheels are still $2.25 whilst Big Ws are $2? Lol:o

When I was a young whippersnapper, 25c was a lot of money.... :D

Decepticon
8th March 2012, 08:28 PM

It IS alot of money now!!:D

jena
8th March 2012, 09:11 PM

I just work there, I dunno why the prices are what they are :confused:

The_Damned
8th March 2012, 11:15 PM
I just work there, I dunno why the prices are what they are :confused:

Where is the like button

jena
8th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Where is the like button

http://likethelikebutton.com/images/LikeButton.gif

tjparkside
9th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Add Victoria to that list. Same prices here.

Correct :D

Slag
9th March 2012, 12:55 AM

i remember 1 and 2 cent licorice :(

Bartrim
9th March 2012, 07:09 AM
i remember 1 and 2 cent licorice :(

I remember being able to buy 5 Redskins for 2 cents at my local video store.

Sky Shadow
9th March 2012, 07:38 AM
Kids have it so easy these days, being able to buy Transformers on the Internet and on clearance at Kmart. I remember being a kid back in 1983, when if you wanted to buy Transformers you had to go to Hasbro and tell them to invent Transformers.

jazzcomp
9th March 2012, 08:34 AM
If anyone can get from Kmart a DOTM Deluxe Thundercracker and DOTM Starscream in the sydney area, please let me know. Thanks!

M-bot
9th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Kids have it so easy these days, being able to buy Transformers on the Internet and on clearance at Kmart. I remember being a kid back in 1983, when if you wanted to buy Transformers you had to go to Hasbro and tell them to invent Transformers.

:DJust made me laugh out loud in the dentist's waiting room. Gold! :D

GoktimusPrime
9th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Awww... why can't Kmart have any TF Prime toys? Or any TF toys that haven't been sitting there since November (or earlier)... :(

Did they tell you to Go Bot yourself? :p

The_Damned
9th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Awww... why can't Kmart have any TF Prime toys? Or any TF toys that haven't been sitting there since November (or earlier)... :(

Did they tell you to Go Bot yourself? :p

i know at my kmart there is no room until they clear out the other stuff, which should be to long the rate it is being snapped up

Decepticon
9th March 2012, 06:20 PM
The clearance sale also includes the Ultimate Primes for $49. I saw the ticket on the shelf but no Ultimates.

Slag
9th March 2012, 07:59 PM
I remember being able to buy 5 Redskins for 2 cents at my local video store.
Whoa. now that must have been a long time ago:eek::p

LOL:D

finally getting the hang of how to do things round ere. photobucket, multiquote. ....look at me go... . the world is an oyster:rolleyes:

UltraMarginal
9th March 2012, 08:00 PM
If anyone can get from Kmart a DOTM Deluxe Thundercracker and DOTM Starscream in the sydney area, please let me know. Thanks!

I found a deluxe starscream tonight. I have picked it up for you.

jazzcomp
9th March 2012, 09:50 PM
I found a deluxe starscream tonight. I have picked it up for you.
Thanks, UM :D One less thing to hunt for :)

5FDP
10th March 2012, 10:37 AM
I guess this is the end for the shelf-warming generation toys. Went to my local last night and there were no more Scourge's left :( Always said I'd pick another one up when they went on sale.

jazzcomp
10th March 2012, 12:13 PM
I guess this is the end for the shelf-warming generation toys. Went to my local last night and there were no more Scourge's left :( Always said I'd pick another one up when they went on sale.
same here, was gonna get one as well. What was left was warpath, tc and wheeljack.

sideswipes brother
10th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Just bought myself 2 x Wheeljack, 1 x Sgt Kup and 1 x Warpath.

UltraMarginal
10th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Don't think I've seen any scourges.

I'll keep my eyes out.

jazzcomp
10th March 2012, 10:54 PM
same here, was gonna get one as well. What was left was warpath, tc and wheeljack.
only 3 warpaths, DOTM primes, bumblebee, mudflap left in my nearest kmart. in blacktown, mostly jolt, roadbuster, topspin and primes.

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 12:56 AM

Hehe, LOL! :p:D

Don't think I've seen any scourges.

I'll keep my eyes out.

I think if any are to go quickly it'll be old Scourge, I was lucky to pick one up myself but would like another 2 if I can find them... Only 2 other local places for me to check unfortunately. :o

kay-al
29th March 2012, 03:25 PM
I saw Kre-O Optimus Prime (big set) on clearance for $49 in Kmart today - pretty sure this is a good price!

KalEl
29th March 2012, 03:47 PM
I saw Kre-O Optimus Prime (big set) on clearance for $49 in Kmart today - pretty sure this is a good price!

very good price

colin78
29th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Kmart campbelltown has all the TF: Prime deluxes...

SkyWarp91
29th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Can confirm that TF Generations has been swiped clear at my K-Mart TTP if anyone was concerned

Spiritprime
1st April 2012, 06:29 PM
Bleh, checked my local Kmart and found out they're still selling that ugly deluxe Optimus Prime, a couple of Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker, a Leader Class Sentinel Prime, HA Icepick, and now some P.R.I.D Optimus Primes, Wheeljacks, a Cliffjumper, and a Bumblebee.

Blame me for taking most of TFP toys. XD

Saw a few others, but can't exactly name them.

KalEl
2nd April 2012, 08:12 AM
Kmarts I have seen recently seem to have an abundance of deluxe optimus and mostly wheeljack left from generations.