PDA

View Full Version : Renderform RF-006 Gold Scout

kup
8th March 2012, 11:00 PM
I couldn't find a thread for these Rederform Bumblebee upgrades so here it is!

http://kupscigar.com/collection2012/goldbug1.JPG

http://kupscigar.com/collection2012/goldbug2.JPG

http://kupscigar.com/collection2012/goldbug3.JPG

kaiden
9th March 2012, 01:10 AM
I'm still waiting for mine D:

but that looks pretty good!

Sky Shadow
9th March 2012, 04:05 AM
Hmm... Are the designs of those guns based on anything or just random?

kup
9th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Hmm... Are the designs of those guns based on anything or just random?

Random. He came with two more guns, both different molds. One is a dual handled rifle and the other an Energon gun (transparent orange).

gdmetro
9th March 2012, 12:52 PM
That looks really good! How much did it cost wih shipping.. Unfortunately I was hesitant since I never ordered from Venksta/ render form before so I missed out. Will be getting the beezleboss one instead. Hope that looks half as good as this one...

Paulbot
9th March 2012, 01:06 PM
That is a nice head and a good way to repurpose yet another Bumblebee repaint. I wonder if it would look as good on the Henkei Bumblebee's shoulders.

kup
9th March 2012, 03:02 PM
That looks really good! How much did it cost wih shipping.. Unfortunately I was hesitant since I never ordered from Venksta/ render form before so I missed out. Will be getting the beezleboss one instead. Hope that looks half as good as this one...

When you order just keep in mind that this is literally a Garage company. Azim (Venksta) works from home on his spare time and from what I gather, most of it is done by him alone.

He handles the sculpting, mass production, emails, shipments and everything by himself.

This kit has been shipping since last year and he still hasn't been able to send them all out due to the huge amounts of requests he has received. Always expect delays but thankfully he is reasonably good at responding to messages if you have any concerns.

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 02:36 AM
That doesn't look too bad at all Kup, congrats mate. :cool:

Riley103
17th April 2012, 12:52 PM
When you order just keep in mind that this is literally a Garage company. Azim (Venksta) works from home on his spare time and from what I gather, most of it is done by him alone.

He handles the sculpting, mass production, emails, shipments and everything by himself.

This kit has been shipping since last year and he still hasn't been able to send them all out due to the huge amounts of requests he has received. Always expect delays but thankfully he is reasonably good at responding to messages if you have any concerns.

Thanks you for the post.

UltraMagnus
17th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks you for the post.

I think we have a spammer here...

kup
17th April 2012, 07:32 PM
I think we have a spammer here...

I wonder what this bot's purpose is. Typically they have a malware/spam site link on their sig while pretending to be real or they directly try to sell 'stuff'. This bot seems to just be posting 'thank you' posts in old threads.

canofwhoopass_87
18th April 2012, 08:00 AM
The bots first post had a spam link in its sig

Oilspill
30th April 2012, 03:31 AM
Random. He came with two more guns, both different molds. One is a dual handled rifle and the other an Energon gun (transparent orange).

The dual handled one, if it is the same one I have, is apparently based on the gun he had in the Headmaster's cartoon.