PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: PR Samurai White TigerZord

Paul Agnew
9th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Has anyone seen this recently? Running myself stupid over the state to find one, and they clear it out in favour of... nothing.

EDIT: Turns out the well had not dried up completely. Found one on Wednesday. :D

Accel
9th March 2012, 05:12 PM
They are quite common here in Perth saw a few with the Swordfish and Octozord at TRU Joondalup

Paul Agnew
11th March 2012, 10:44 PM
They are quite common here in Perth saw a few with the Swordfish and Octozord at TRU Joondalup

Odd. It is petty much the same here, except all the Tigerzords appear to have morphed into Beetlezords. :(

Fungal Infection
18th March 2012, 12:40 AM
After a tigerzord myself - anyone seen one in Sydney, preferably at a K-mart?

Paul Agnew
18th March 2012, 03:15 PM
After a tigerzord myself - anyone seen one in Sydney, preferably at a K-mart?

If you are willing to wait and play roulette with Funtastic, the next wave of Zords feature repackaged TigerZord, OctoZord, and SwordfishZord (plus a new SharkZord). The Ranger figures appear to be retools, as the helmets can reveal their heads.

Although if you want, I'll keep an eye out for one (K-Mart has the wave on clearance for $15 as of this week) in the meantime.

Fungal Infection
18th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I'm aware of the retools but I got the Swordfish, Octozord and Beetlezord from TRU already for only $10 each - I got them to price match K-mart's price and then applied a $5 off voucher to each one as well. I only need Tigerzord, Bull Megazord and Sharkzord to complete my Gigazord. But Tigerzord is my priority because I cant form the Battlewing without it!!