PDA

View Full Version : parts lot

Slag
11th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Can anyone help me identify these. They're not all tf's .
sorry bout the small pic. A got the bruticus parts. and the kreons. but thats about it.

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Oh man, that really is a small pic! :p

The golden sword is from a Predacon, of G1 Predaking fame but I'm not sure who specifically. :o
It's sort of hard to make out the rest from such a small pic, it'd be much easier with a larger pic as you can see the finer details that way. :o

Skullcruncher
11th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Is that a little tape? Could be from a JR but I'd have to hunt mine out. Can you please post a bigger photo? I'd be keen to purchase it turns out to be.

Slag
11th March 2012, 05:32 PM
try this. Don't know whats happening with my camera set up or computer set up? I forgot to put that predking sword back in the pick damit. and that trailer door thing??
The tape is a small sticker on some clear plastic bout 5mm thick

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 05:45 PM
That's quite a bit better. :)

Umm, could that red cap with the 5 holes be the backing/air-blocker from an old Ghostbusters wand (Like the back part of a Nerf gun)? - It came with a whole backpack thing and you used to 'pump' the wand and it'd shoot yellow foam cylinders? :o
That little black right arm on the far left of the pic, that might be an arm from one of the members of Reflector...
And is the red car a M.A.S.K. vehicle? - Looks very akin to one. ;)

Unfortunately dude, that's all I've got. :o

Slag
11th March 2012, 05:51 PM
no worries. I just thought if anyone could use this stuff would be good. (better than chucking it) Got a whole room of boxes, can't even get to my cupboard and this is all i'm prepared to let go..:p
Do you think we'll all end up on that Hoarders show one day?

Hursticon
11th March 2012, 05:59 PM
no worries. I just thought if anyone could use this stuff would be good. (better than chucking it) Got a whole room of boxes, can't even get to my cupboard and this is all i'm prepared to let go..:p
Do you think we'll all end up on that Hoarders show one day?

It's entirely likely man, damn plastic crack! :p:D

canofwhoopass_87
26th March 2012, 10:02 AM
From the pic in your first post

- The gold sword belongs to G1 predacon Divebomb
- The cannon piece (bottom left) belongs to G1 combaticon Onslaught
- The grey chest piece (bottom left) belongs to G1 combaticon Onslaught as well. It's the main chest plate when Onslaught is combined with his cronies to form Bruticus.
- That blue missile in the middle looks like a broken Thundercracker machine gun (missing half the tip)

Everything else looks like stuff from 80's era toylines (Mask?), so they could potentially be worth something.

mask30
26th March 2012, 06:31 PM
i collect m.a.s.k car's figrue's etc but none of the stuff looks like it's from any m.a.s.k vehicle to me
i may be wrong

Darthprimus
26th March 2012, 08:05 PM
that silver part looks like a dinorider armour piece. it looks similar to other parts i have laying about.

KalEl
27th March 2012, 08:53 PM
looks like some bruticus parts there and a pair of kreons

MindsetOverhaul
27th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Can anyone help me identify these. They're not all tf's .
sorry bout the small pic. A got the bruticus parts. and the kreons. but thats about it.

well, that's a barbequing implement and those are two over-ripe passionfruit :D. i think just about everything else was accounted for

KalEl
28th March 2012, 08:31 AM
well, that's a barbequing implement and those are two over-ripe passionfruit :D. i think just about everything else was accounted for

lmao